0.19

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the long wait :( One more chapter to go!

You were too occupied with the assignment you were doing with someone who has been looking at your eyes for hours already. Baekhyun's eyes never left yours and would smile occassionally to himself. Sometimes, if strands of your hair would block your face, he would tuck them back behind your ear to admire you more.

 

"Baekhyun, have you copied the assignment for Calculus?" You asked, "I'm sure I copied that but I forget where" You looked at him and saw him, smiling to himself while looking at you, "Why? Is there something wrong with my face?"

 

"I love you" He said.

 

You slumped and frowned, "Are you really going to do this?"

 

"Why? Don't you like it?" He teased. After the brave move you did on his performance, the 'I love yous' didn't stop. The kisses, not that often because both of you, well mostly you is still shy. He got disappointed once but you explained him that you're too shy and your heartbeats fast whenever he do something that you feel like you can't contain it and now, he would tease you about it.

 

"It's not that I don't like it Baek, you know that" You smiled, "I feel like my chest is going to burst anytime you do something sweet"

 

"Then let it burst. Mine's exploding as well... By mere looking at you" He said and stole a kiss from your lips, "Ah! Our 4th kiss.."

 

"Wrong"

 

"Huh?" Baekhyun counted, "That day we kissed two times, then last thursday, then today"

 

"It's our fifth" You smiled upon remembering the scene.

 

"I'm pretty sure, it's our fourth"

 

"Well I-uh.. I stole.. one.. before.." You covered your face with your palms.

 

"REALLY? WHEN?" Baekhyun removed your palms from covering your face.

 

"When we were reviewing for the National examinations. You fell asleep and I.. yeah"

 

"You sneaky little thing!" He pinched your cheek, "You already love me that time?"

 

"I knew my feelings for you ever since we were kids.." You honestly told him.

 

"Why did you keep it from me?" Baekhyun asked, "If I have known better-"

 

"Then you won't like me because I'm me. You'll like me because you know I like you" You told him, "Look Baek, let's not talk about it anymore. We're together now, aren't we?"

 

"Okay" He inhaled and smiled. You smiled at him as wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter