06

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

06: DELAYING TACTICS.

 

 

One thing that you hate the most is whenever the sun rays would hit your face that makes you stir in your sleep. You are not a heavy sleeper, so simple things like that could wake you up.

 

*This is going to be a bad day* You sighed as you lazily went downstairs for dinner without combing your hair, brushing your teeth and taking a bath.

 

"Good Morning Agasshi!" Someone greeted you and heck, this maid of yours is even making your mood worst. Can't she see that you're already having a bad day and there she is, smiling at you up to her ears and greeting you good morning?!

 

"You're just in time for brunch"

 

"Brunch?!" You asked.

 

"Yes, agasshi. It's already 10:45" The little maid check her wristwatch and answered you delightfully (if that word even exist)

 

"10:45?!" You shouted. Gosh. You're already la- Crap you're right. You're in Korea. Upon remembering this, you went back to your 'state' and sat at the loooooong dinner table, only to find.. no one.

 

"Where's mom?" You asked her.

 

The maid set the foods in front of you, "She already went to work 3 hours ago.."

 

You nodded your head, thinking what and how can you do about this day. Your thoughts was interrupted when your maid jolted, "I almost forgot!"

 

"What?! Will you please calm down!"

 

She smiled apologetically and handed you something that looks like a paper bag, "Your mother told me to tell you this, 'Sae Yun, tell Soo Jin to bring this lunch to Baekhyun. Make sure she'll give it or else.. I'll give you away. Arasso?' See? Jebal agasshi. Give it to him.."

 

Your lips became a thin, firm line as you try to control your anger and extend your patience as much as possible, "Okay," you gave her a fake smile, "I will. So you can leave me know. I'll just call you whenever I need you. Eo?"

 

"Ne agasshi" She bowed and left.

 

Calmly, you tried to eat your food but seeing the paperbag beside you, you can't help it but to stab your food and chew it hardly.

 

---

 

Papers, papers, endless papers are Baekhyun's company right now. He's too emerged in reading files and signing them.

 

"Uh.. Sir, may I ask you what lunch do you want?" His secretary popped on his door.

 

But she got nothing.

 

"Sir? How about lunch?"

 

Still nothing. So the secretary just gave up and left him alone.

 

"So, what does he want?" Taehyung, one of his staff asked.

 

"He's too occupied.." His secretary, Seo Ra said in worry.

 

"Yah yah yah.." Jackson, one of their colleagues called the two attentions, "Look at her. She's smokin' hot.."

 

"What is she doing in here?" Taehyung asked, following your direction with his eyes.

 

"Is she heading to Boss' office?" Jackson asked.

 

As Baekhyun's secretary and had instructed her to not let anyone come in even if it's EXO, she stopped you before you could even hold the knob, "Excuse me Miss, I'm sorry but do you have an appointment?"

 

"Do I still need to book one just to see this guy?" You asked, sarcastically.

 

Seo Ra scoffed at your rudeness then breathed deeply, "See Ma'am, I'm just doing my work. And if I'll disobey our boss' orders, I'll get fired. Right away"

 

You looked at her horrificly, "What kind of monster is he?"

 

"Not that you could imagine" Jackson mumbled but thanks to your sharp hearing, you heard him. Taehyung hit him secretly, telling him to stop.

 

"Okay. If anyone of you gets fired, I'm going to take responsibility" You smiled at them, "Now, could you please let me in so I could finish my business with your boss?"

 

Seo Ra stepped out of the way and you entered. Upon hearing the door opened, Baekhyun called Seo Ra, "Seo Ra, didn't I tell you to not let anyone in?"

 

He is too immersed on the papers that he couldn't even take a glance on the person who just entered.

 

"Geez Baekhyun. Calm down. It's just me"

 

"Babe?" His head whipped and smiled excitingly at you, "Why are you here?"

 

"Don't call me that. For the papers and this.." You raised the paper bag as you looked at it as if it's the most disgusting thing ever and put it on the table.

 

Baekhyun sighed and went back to his papers, "Just leave them there"

 

"No" You said firmly and went closer to him, "Not until you sign this papers"

 

"Can't you see I still have lots to sign?"

 

"This would only take you a second"

 

Baekhyun paused and clasped his hands together, leaning his body towards you, "I want fairness in my office. If you want me to sign papers,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter