43

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOLLOWING SPREE! Follow me on twitter, instagram @choiheeeyoung ; tumblr choiheeyoung.tumblr.com and message me so that I could follow you back! Let's also have Q&A game or just chat. I want to talk to you guys :( ❤ Subscribe.Comment.Upvote!

43: A little bit of ..

 

 

"Babe, can not we go to vacation first before you'll go back to Canada?"

Baekhyun has been pestering you about this matter. And for the nth time, you're going to explain it to him, "Baek, you know if I'll agree to your plan, do you know what will happen? We'll have fun then we'll probably miss each other as hell for months. Right? And besides, would not it be more meaningful if we will meet each other, have the time of our lives after missing one another over a long period of time? "

 

"But Babe, my leave would finish in three days! What am I going to do by then?" Baekhyun threw himself on the bed which was full of your clothes as you were packing them for Canada tomorrow morning.

 

"Simple. Give me a good morning call. Have breakfast. Take a bath. Dress up. Work. Call me between your breaks or if you have time. Go home. Walk Sogogi. Eat your dinner. Video chat me. Sleep. Repeat "You faced him and smiled sarcastically.

 

He sighed on your sarcasm, "You're hopeless. I'm going to take a bath because I'm going to drive someone who is overly excited in leaving her husband once again"

 

"Then go" You told Baekhyun despite his attempted sarcasm to make you feel a little guilty. But excuse me, you're the queen of sarcasm and no one can dethrone you.

 

"Whatever" He rolled his eyes, seeing how can you still be busy packing your stuff.

 

"Do not lock the door!" You shouted and he just made some faces, mimicking you.

 

Baekhyun did his business and you did yours. You were about to finish when you remembered your beauty products. You rushed to the bathroom and once you went in Baekhyun shouted, "BABE!"

 

You jumped a little bit, "Why?"

 

"Learn how to knock!" Baekhyun covered his lower part with a towel. He just got out of the shower with nothing on if it was not for the towel which he grabbed amazingly too fast.

 

You looked at him there and he covered it with both of his hands, "Psh, don't worry Baek. They're not .. you know .. humongous."

 

Baekhyun's eyes widened as well as his mouth, "What did you say?"

 

Way to go in crushing a man's pride, Soojin. "I said that your junior is not that big unlike,"

 

"UNLIKE WHO, SOOJIN ?! HAVE YOU BEEN A ERT LATELY AND LOOK INTO MAN'S D-"

 

You shrugged, not letting him finish the 'D' word.

 

"WHAT. WHO. WHEN. HOW" Baekhyun's eyes are already flaming with anger.

 

"Guys. All the time. Pants" You answered while counting with your fingers.

 

"BYUN SOOJIN I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW"

 

You grabbed your beauty products and hugged his bare torso. You could still a little bit of wetness (this sounded so wrong but you know what I mean) of his body, "You know what Baekhyun. You're still the same. The stupid Byun Baekhyun I know"

 

"Hugging me will not help" Although it did.

 

"I know. I'm not trying though" You kissed him on his chest area, unconsiously teasing him. And as a man, you know their hormones and how do they act up.

 

"Seriously. This woman is making me crazy" Baekhyun muttered and closed his eyes, "What am I going to do with you?" Looking down and referring to his, junior.

 

"You were saying?" You were back once again to get your toothbrush.

 

"Nothing" Baekhyun said. Still topless, "Grab everything so that I can have my privacy"

 

You stopped, "Privacy? I hope you know that thing does not exist anymore since you were married"

 

"Are you really going to tease me today, Soojin?"

 

"Are you mad?" You asked innocently.

 

"What do you think?" He raised one brow. This is a new Baekhyun. Yes, he had been mad before but this kind of anger is different.

 

"No? Because you love me?"

 

"Yes I love you but I am mad at you"

 

"But you know what they say, you can't stay mad at the people you love" You pecked him on the lips and went back to your suitcase. "Come on dress up. You've been shirtless for a long time and I don't want to le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter