23

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh hi! I forgot to tell you that the previous chapter was added. Enjoy! Subscribe. Comment. Upvote!! Thank you! 

 

23: BARBECUE NIGHT

 

 

Late afternoon, on the same day, Baekhyun finally arrived. Well it was surprising since it was his first time to get home this time. Usually, he would go home for dinner and would leave sometimes too.

 

“You’re early?” You stopped once you saw him at the door.

 

“Well, today’s the Boys’ Night Out and we would be hosting..”

 

“WHAT!” You shrieked, “We would be hosting and you’ll just tell me now?!”

 

He nodded, “Yes, why?”

 

“We aren’t prepared! We don’t have stocks!!” You started to freak out and wet to the kitchen while your husband chuckled and followed you.

 

Leaning on the island (that’s the table at the center on the kitchen. That’s what they call it if you have a paradise type of kitchen), “Don’t worry, they would bring stuff..”

 

“Baek, if you’re going to host a night out you should sponsor everything..” You grabbed the telephone and dialed someone’s number.

 

“Who are you calling?” Baekhyun asked out of curiosity.

 

You raised your hand telling him to stop talking or wait, “Hello? Yes, can I order..” You went out of the kitchen again and Baekhyun followed you again, “Yep, thank you!”

 

“Is everything okay now?”

 

“No. I’m gonna get some groceries” You were on your way up when Baekhyun spoke, “I’m gonna go with you..”

 

“No,” You crossed your arm, “Rest. At least. So you will have energy later. Okay?”

 

“Soo, I’m fine..” He walked up to where you are, “Let’s get dress and leave..”

 

-

 

"Babe, that's enough"

 

Baekhyun stopped you for the nth time and also for the nth time, you ignored him and continued to grab everything on the supermarket.

 

"Babe, alcohol and barbecues are enough no need to buy lots of foods and junkies"

 

"Baek, it's a night out and of course you should have a lot of food!!" Finally you answered him.

 

"We've been doing this for years now and I tell you we don't need lots of foods. Well we do but not this LOT" He stressed out as he looked at the cart that was almost overflowing.

 

"Then reserve it for your next" You simply told him.

 

"Aigoo.. I have such a supportive wife" He shook his head.

 

"Shut up" You said, focusing on the brands in front of you, mentally having a war on what to choose.

 

"Come here" Baekhyun then sneaked his pair of arms onto your waist and pulled you closely to him.

 

"Let go of me in the count of three, or else I promise that you'll never see the future again.." You whispered at him and started counting, "Hana, dul.."

 

"Okay.." Baekhyun let go of you and you just glared at him, going back on deciding on what brand to choose.

 

"Baekhyun?" Someone called him but you didn't bother. Baekhyun turned around and saw business partner he used to have.

 

"Nami?" He asked. You snapped your head towards the two and saw them hugging. Your brow went up as you looked at the two.

 

"Oh my gosh. It was nice seeing you" Baekhyun said and pulled away after, "So how was your business.."

 

"All stable. Thanks to Byun Corp." She lightly hit Baekhyun's arm.

 

"Aniyo. My pleasure to help.." He mumbled as he chuckled lightly. Byun Baekhyun, the guy who's full of himself is getting shy at a random girl? You scoffed at his actions.

 

"So I guess, see you soon?" Nami asked. Oh no. There would be no 'soon' cause the guy you're talking to is going to die in no time.

 

"Sure! You know how to reach me!" Baekhyun nodded and smiled. Your brows went higher and this time your arms crossed like you had a 'wtf-did-you-say' expression.

 

Once the girl was out of sight, Baekhyun turned around to see you in that not-so-good expression. "Hypocrite" You mumbled and kicked him on his shin before walking away. He shouted and held the part where you kicked him and jumped.

 

"You didn't have to kick me" Baekhyun was all grumpy driving and mumbled for.the nth time while you were gleefully singing to the along being played on the radio.

 

"I'm sorry what was that?" You turned the radio off and smiled at him like nothing happened.

 

"And now you're smiling innocently.." He mumbled again.

 

"Wae? Don't you like it?" You shook your head, teasing him more.

 

"I like it so much that I want to kiss you" He said in an annoyed tone.

 

"Shut up" You imitated his tone and rolled your eyes.

 

Baekhyun's phone rang and saw 'Sang Nami' on the caller ID. Baekhyun peeked on who's the caller and was about to answer the call when you quickly answered it.

 

"Hello. I'm sorry but Baekhyun is driving and I don't want to get into an accident so if you don't mind try calling later or better yet, never. Bye" You quickly said and returned the phone to holder. You crossed your arms and shrugged your shoulders, feeling accomplished while your husband is looking weirdly at you.

 

The rest of the drive home is silent since both of you are still pissed at each other. Baekhyun suddenly pulled the wheel and went down. Uninterested, you didn't look where were you as you were busy fiddling with your phone. After 5 mins, he went inside the car again and handed you a bouquet of roses, "Here"

 

"And that's for?" You asked, although you were surprised.

 

"Sorry" He mumbled.

 

"What?" You teased.

 

"Sorry, okay?" He apologized louder this time.

 

"Sorry for?" You continued to tease him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter