28

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28: CONTINUE WHAT?

 

 

"Go home and get some rest.."

You quickly sat up straight from slumping on your mom's bed while holding her hand. You fell asleep while looking after her the whole night.

 

"B-baekhyun.." You called.

 

"Go home first and rest.." He repeated.

 

"Aniyo.. Who would look after mom?" You asked and looked at your mom.

 

"I'm here. Kris, as well as his friends.. Get Jin Kyung and go home.." Baekhyun pointed at them who's been sleeping too comfortably at the room. Some were even snoring, some have their mouth wide open with a little drool. It was only Lay who's sleeping peacefully and Xiumin since Jin Kyung and him are cuddling in sleep.

 

"Aniyo.. Jin Kyung is sleeping well.." You looked at the couple enviously then weakly smiled at Baekhyun, "I can still manage.."

 

"You've been up for two days already.." He said.

 

"Gwenchana.." You whispered.

 

Baekhyun sighed, "We'll go home.."

 

You looked at his eyes. He left home two days ago and you couldn't believe it that he'll going to be back with you, "Chincha?"

 

He nodded, "Eo, gather your things, I'll wake Kris up to watch your mom.."

 

"Arasso.." You got moving and Baekhyun woke Kris up. It was a little bit hard for Baekhyun though since Kris is really hard to wake up but successfully, after a few tries, he woke up.

 

"Man?"

 

"Soojin and I will go home for a while. Watch for a while.." Baekhyun whispered, carefully not to disturb Tao who's sleeping beside him.

 

"Arasso. Drive well" Kris got up and sat on the chair beside your mom's hospital bed.

 

"Mom, I'll be back tomorrow.." You said once last time before leaving.

 

Inside the car, no one was talking. Baekhyun's attention was fully on the road. The atmosphere was so awkward. You don't know if talking to him is fine since you fought days ago and you don't know how to describe the atmosphere between you two. How will you act towards him. Could you still snap at him like before or do you need to distance yourself right now? Thinking about everything, you didn't noticed you arrived home until Baekhyun had closed his door. You looked at him from the inside and he just opened your home's door. You sighed knowing his actions had changed because if it didn't, we would open the door for you or would inform you that you're home.

 

You saw him making himself comfortable on Kris' bed (the couch) once you entered the mansion, "Are you going to sleep there?"

 

"Ne.." He answered.

 

"You know you could sleep in the room.." You told him.

 

Still not looking at you, he said, "Gwenchana. You sleep there"

 

The next second, tears would flow out from your eyes if he would continue to treat you like that or gonna answer you like that. But what can you do? You deserved it. After all. "Good night. Sleep well" He didn't reply which makes you more sad so you just locked yourself in the room.

 

Sitting on the bed, you couldn't really sleep at all. Whenever you would close your eyes, problems would start to come into your mind and the next thing you know, tears are forming again. Your mom, things just sank in to you when you knew her condition. She easily gets full. She lost weight. Her head aches most of the time. Of course it is liver cancer and you couldn't stop blaming yourself how could be an irresponsible daughter who's too focused on getting her divorce after running away from them two years ago. You should've spent your time more with them and looked after her. Second, Baekhyun. It fell apart. You got what you wanted but you couldn't really let him go. You kept on reminding yourself what happened two years ago so you would stop yourself from going back to him but you really can't.

 

The next morning, you still find yourself spacing out and didn't even close your eyes for more than 2 seconds. A knock came into your room and you saw Baekhyun's head popped out, "Soojin, time for breakfast.."

 

"Arasso.." You told him quickly.

 

He noodded and closed the door, leaving you again. You have no energy and the appetite to eat so you couldn't really find yourself standing up from the bed. Your phone rang and it was a text fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter