45

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just wanted to thank everyone who read/subscribed/upvoted/commented and most importantly gave love to this story. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! ❤ Honestly, I wasn't expecting 1200+ subscribing because I know I'm still lacking and I don't know how you guys appreciated this so much! I wish I could satisfy you with this ending but really, I don't know how to end this story because BaekJin is so adorable ❤❤❤ Do you guys agree? Please for the last time, tell me your thoughts. HONEST thoughts about this story (yep, I'm asking you to be a critic and I would love to read that) Please do comment it below. And for the last time, Sucbcribe.Comment.Upvote! THANK YOU EVERYONE!! I LOVE YOU!!

45: Byun Soojin


"Hyun! Soo! Stop running! You might trip!"

You told your three year old twins as they wouldn't stop faround the backyard playing with Sogogi. Soo or Byun Baeksoo, their son is the first one to come out that Hyun or Byun JiHyun, their daughter.

 

 

"Byun Baekhyun, get your down in here and look after the kids! I'm cooking!" You shouted at your no-where to be seen husband.

 

"Chill Babe~ and what did I told you about language?" He showed out of nowhere and encircled his arms on your waist. Little by little, he starts to kiss your neck.

 

"Stop it Byun Baekhyun!" You hit him with your elbow but he just chuckled.

 

"Wae? Don't you like it?" Baekhyun teased, still giving you feather kisses.

 

"Don't you try me Baekhyun or else you wouldn't have another junior, I swear and I bet you wouldn't like it again" You said firmly.

 

Baekhyun got scared and he backed out, "That's what I'm saying"

 

"Now go look after your kids" You faced him.

 

Maybe you're wondering what 'again' were you pertaining to? Let me refresh your minds. Let's go back to where we left, it is where Baekhyun followed you to Canada.

 

"Babe, what are we going to do today?" Baekhyun, who's still adjusting to the sun asked you.

 

Wearing your earrings, "Work"

 

"Huh? Aren't you going to tour me?" He asked.

 

You looked at him, "What? When did I ever said that?"

 

"Uh? That's automatic?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Wait. Am I not here for work?" You asked back.

 

"Yes you are. But I'm here and I don't know Canada and what do you expect me to do?" Baekhyun sarcastically said.

 

"I never told you to go up here"

 

"I wasn't even planning on doing so" He spatted.

 

"Then go back to Korea. See you Byun Baek" You turned around and went out of the room.

 

Baekhyun sighed and got rid of the blanket to follow you, "Are we fighting? Should I raise my hands?"

 

"Put them down" You told him and he did.

 

"I'm getting worried that this kind of conversations are just our real conversation. I mean, bickering is something but and yet, it's our daily routine" Baekhyun honestly said.

 

"Baekhyun, married couples bicker everyday" You told him.

 

"I don't want to be that kind of couple" Baekhyun said and you could see that he's pretty upset about it.

 

You walked to him to give him a hug, "I'm sorry"

 

"It's okay.." Baekhyun hugged you in return.

 

You looked up at him, "How about you go with me to the office and we could have dinner after?"

 

"That sounds good although I almost took note how things got reversed" Baekhyun laughed.

 

"I know right. Now start moving. I'll be late" You patted his chest and giving him a sweet kiss after.

 

"Love you Mrs. Baek!" Baekhyun shouted with swag as he left you in the kitchen.

 

"Stupid" You just chuckled at him and shook your head.

 

After waiting for him,both of you drove to your office. As soon as you stepped on the entrance, Baekhyun sensed your employees to avoid you as much as possible and hear murmurs like, 'Ohmygosh she's back!' 'The monster witch is back'.

 

"Babe, I don't get it why they are so scared of you" Baekhyun said while waiting for the elevator.

 

"You'll see why" You whispered and ding, the elevator opened and both of you got in. Baekhyun pressed the open button because there are staff waiting and yet, they won't enter.

 

"Why won't they enter?" Baekhyun asked. He's using korean so that they wouldn't understand.

 

Rolling your eyes, you told them, "Guys, it's okay. I won't bite" Soon after, everyone started to get in, good enough to fill the elevator. One by one, they're getting off until no one else is inside.

 

"You know what Babe? Before I hope my employees are like yours.." Baekhyun shared.

 

"Why? Is calling you a witch a good thing?" You asked.

 

"No, I mean, I hated everyone before and I hated myself the most and whenever they would praise me for being goodlooking, I hated it" Baekhyun chuckled at the bad memories, "But now, atleast I changed in front of them. Thanks to you"

 

"Stop being so cheesy Baekhyun" You nudged him.

 

The elevator opened and you walked to your office and Baekhyun threw himself on the couch. Jin Kyung entered and greeted Baekhyun in a formal way, "Good Morning Mr. Byun"

 

"Yah Jin Kyung! It's just us! Speak comfortably!" Baekhyun said.

 

Jin Kyun handed you tons of folders, "Mrs. Byun, these are the folders that you left and the one that needs your signature. Also, you need to meet up with the embassy and I think it would be ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter