14

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14: DAY WELL SPENT

 

 

ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM

 

“Babe?”

 

Baekhyun woke up at your numerous complains and groans early in the morning. He looked for you as soon as he saw the empty spot beside him. Clothes were constantly flying across the walk in closet and he knew that was you.

 

“Babe, what are you doing?”

 

“Baek! I can’t wear any descent clothes!” You groaned.

 

“For?” He raised one brow. Curious if you have an important date. And when he says date, he meant romantically.

 

“I have a meeting with one of our major client this afternoon!”

 

“Babe, it’s 6:30 in the morning and you’re already getting ready?” Baekhyun felt relieved when you told him.

 

“I need to prepare for this” You told him shortly.

 

“Is he going to fly here?” He questioned.

 

“No” You paused and face palmed yourself, “Ugh, It should’ve been easier if I’m in Canada”

 

“But you are not” Baekhyun sighed and picked up the clothes you threw, “Come on, let’s buy some clothes and I promise you’ll be ready before you need to meet him.”

 

“Okay” You said flatly.

 

“How are you gonna meet him again?” Baekhyun asked once more.

 

“The internet” You said before leaving him putting the clothes back.

 

“Internet and she needs proper clothes? Is she kidding me!” Baekhyun complained to himself, “But as usual, that girl”

 

“BYUN BAEKHYUN I COULD HEAR YOU” You shouted from the room.

 

“SORRY”

 

You started to scribble down and focuse yourself in whatever speech or report or anything that you could present or say in front of Mr. David. Kris was even talking to you on the phone just to help you where the deal’s progress is.

 

“Babe? Time for breakfast” Baekhyun knocked on your door.

 

“You go first. Need to finish this” You told him not even bothering to look back.

 

“No one’s eating until one is not going to eat” Baekhyun walked to you and stole the papers from you.

 

“Baek-“

 

“No buts, come on. This will only take you 5 mins.” Baekhyun smiled at you and you sighed in defeat. There’s no way you could win Baekhyun over these matterrs, “Okay”

 

“You won’t regret choosing breakfast cause today is your favorite!” Baekhyun cheered as he was guiding you with his two hands on your shoulders.

 

“This should be good, Mr. Byun” You faced him and glared.

 

“It is..” He nodded and you continued your way to the dining area, “Tadah!” He sand once you’ve arrived. Your eyes widened at the sight of beef and kimbap.

 

“See, I told you you’re not going to regret it” Baekhyun proudly smiled to himself.

 

You didn’t say anything, instead, you ran to take your sit and started to dig in. Baekhyun only stood up behind you and smiled at you, “Yah! Aren’t you going to eat?”

 

“I’m good” Baekhyun nodded, telling you to continue.

 

You raised one brow, “I thought no one’s eating unless the other one will?”

 

“You’re already eating, so..”

 

You wiped your mouth and stood up, “Then I’m done”

 

“Huh? You only ate a piece”

 

You shrugged and continue to walk away. Baekhyun stopped you by your arm and you looked at him with ‘what’, “Okay. Let’s eat”

 

Both of you sat down and started to eat. You ate your heart out while Baekhyun was only eating the beef and not the kimbap, “I know you hated this, but can you please eat atleast one?”

 

Baekhyun shoulders deflated, “Soo, I’ve been forced to eat this since you left. Can I not have it today?”

 

You sighed and stood up. Baekhyun could only follow you with his eyes, questioning you from it what are you trying to do. You on the other hand scanned the fridge and got it. Without heating it nor removing it from the plastic, you put it on the table, “Eat that”

 

“What’s this?” He started to pull it out from the plastic.

 

You didn’t respond to him, instead, you continued eating what’s yours. When he saw his favorite Tteokbokki, he smiled at you. Although there was a cold move, all he could see was your sincerity. For the first time, you acted like you cared about him and even if you didn’t, he would like to assume that you did care.

 

 “So, after you’re done with the report, let’s buy you clothes?” Baekhyun started.

 

“Hmm” You just hummed. He was aware that after your ‘deed’, you never spoke and never looked at him.

 

“Ah! How’s Jin Kyung?” Baekhyun suddely remembered your best friend.

 

“Seriously?” You finally looked at him with a flat face.

 

“Wae? She’s your best friend, right?”

 

“You’re so enthusiatic when it comes to Jin Kyung but when it’s about Hye Su you act like she’s not my friend,” At the mention of Hye Su’s name, Baekhyun face changed and you quickly caught it, “See! You’re doing it again”

 

“I have my resons okay?”

 

“Is that a good reason?” You raised a brow. Wow, It’s only morning but I think you had tons of times you had raised your brow.

 

“Yes”

 

“Then what is it” You challenged him.

 

“You know, you couldn’t really like some people without any having reasons. Yes?” He asked and you nodded, “So at first, when you met during middle school, I already didn’t like her. I think you know that but because of you, I tried to get along with her but in the end,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter