38

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] Filler chapter, I guess? Just to make it up to you. Good news people! School is finally over and that means I could update more often if Author's block won't block me so, yeah! And if you mind, please watch these videos, 1 • 2. Comment or give it a thumbs up. And please like these FB pages, 1 || 2 || 3 Also, check my profile to see where to follow me on IG, Twitter, etc. If you want my personal accounts, then please feel free to DM me!

Please give this story an upvote and don't forget to drop your comments below but be sure to subscribe first. Love you! ❤ Thank you chrldonr for the new poster. Sorry I was only to post it today :(

38: Not yet.

 


'No'

That was a short but brief reply from Baekhyun as Hye Su sent her a text. Then his phone rung and he answered it without even checking who's the caller.

 

"What do you want?"

 

"Oh that's a hello from you Baekhyun" You sarcastically said.

 

Baekhyun's eyes widened as he realized that it was you, "Babe?"

 

"Don't Babe me. Not that you greeted me that way"

 

"I'm sorry. I thought it was someone"

 

"I am someone. I'm not you"

 

"No, someone.. Whatever. You're gonna beat me anyways.." He tried to explain but he gave up once he knew that you'll gonna counterattack him anyways.

 

"How'd you know?"

 

"Of course I know.." He rolled his eyes, "Are you done with your breakfast? That's taking long.."

 

"Yes. In fact, I bought two tickets to the cinemas and I'm wondering who I'll invite but, I changed my mind. I'm gonna watch it alone. The movie will start in an hour. So, see you when I get back.." Then you hung up.

 

Baekhyun looked at his phone in disbelief, "Is she telling me to watch it with her?"

 

While you were at the mall, you smirked, "Of course he won't get that. That stupid. Whatever, I'm gonna watch it alone.." You groaned and roamed around the mall to wait for the time.

 

Looking through the malls, you saw Taehyung and Se Ra on a beauty shop. You entered as well to tease the both of them, "So, what do you suggest here?"

 

Both of them gasped as soon as they saw you. You smiled at them.

 

"Boss.." Se Ra said.

 

"Wae? Why do you look like both of you saw a ghost?" You chuckled.

 

"What are you doing here, Mrs. Byun?" Taehyung bowed.

 

"Nothing. Just looking around and saw both of you.." You answered, "Are you two dating?"

 

"A-aniyo.." Both of them anwered.

 

"Aigoo.. Don't be embarassed. Be proud of your relationship.." You adviced.

 

"Aniyo Boss. Taehyung just helped me to get something since it's his day off.." Se Ra honestly answered.

 

"Aigoo.. Once you're boss knows that you're here dating instead of giving him reports, he would slash your neck.." You threathened Taehyung, who gulped out of terror but of course you were joking, "And Se Ra, it's good to see that you're not the stiff, oh-so formal Se Ra I met.."

 

Se Ra bowed and blushed, "It's all because of you, Boss"

 

"How's working with my father?" You asked.

 

"It's okay. Your company is very warm and very accomodating.."

 

"Very different from Byun Corporation, isn't it?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter