37

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] PLEASE HELP ME OVERCOME THIS AUTHOR'S BLOCK! IT'S BEEN TWO OR THREE MONTHS SINCE I HAVE THIS. Deeply sorry for this chapter, still not in the right mind set :(

 

37: Blank

 

 


"Babe?" Baekhyun was scratching his eyes while looking for you everywhere.

 

"Yes?" You popped your head out of the laundry room. Since it is just a door after the kitchen.

 

"What are you doing in there?" He asked and get himself a glass of water.

 

"Doing some wife duties. Wae?" You asked.

 

"Nothing.." He finished drinking and walked towards you to kiss you on the head, "Good Morning"

 

"Hm.." You went out and closed it, "Oh right, your USB.."

 

He took it and looked at it weirdly, "I wonder who gave it.."

 

You shrugged, "Maybe playful Jackson is trying to play games on you. He put it on a box and you know, maybe your report is there. For you to check over your leave slash vacation"

 

"That kid.." Baekhyun muttered, "Let's eat. I'm hungry.."

 

"Oh don't worry about me. I'll prepare now.."

 

"For?"

 

"Why do you have to know?" You crossed your arms.

 

'Because I'm your husband' Baekhyun wanted to say but he can't., "Why? Can't I ask?"

 

"No" You glared at him, "I still have a life Mr. Byun"

 

"What! This supposed to be OUR time" Baekhyun ranted.

 

"I didn't ask for you to file a temporary leave or vacation or whatever.."

 

"Fine. Just tell me where are you going"

 

"Fine. Jinkyung and I will just talk and you could probably have me the rest of the day. Is that okay with you. Don't need your answer. Bye" You rolled your eyes and went upstairs while Baekhyun scoffed but then smiled after because what you said was according to his liking. After the breakfast, you were applying make up while your acting husband entered and observed you.

 

"Will you please stop that. You're creeping me out"

 

"Are you going out with a guy? Why are you putting make up on?"

 

"Because I want to and yes, we would be."

 

He removed his crossed arms, "B.. bwo? Yah!"

 

"It's just Lay, Kris and Xiu-"

 

"WHAT! YOU ARE GOING WITH LAY!! I'M GOING WITH YOU"

 

"What? No, you cant!!"

 

"WAE"

 

"Because that's only for us. Childhood friends."

 

"BUT YOU'RE WITH LAY!!"

 

"So what? Lay and I are just friends. And besides, who am I even still married to?"

 

"To Me"

 

"Now, if you don't get it. I don't care. Kris would be picking me up anytime. Bye, stupid"

 

You smiled while walking out from your room and closed the door after. You're confident that Baekhyun liked what you just said. But then, you're wrong.

 

"WHAT DOES SHE EVEN MEAN!!" Baekhyun frustratedly ruffled his hair.

 

-

 

"What's up Soo?" Kris greeted once you've entered his car.

 

"Great" You boringly answered.

 

"Having fun on your marriage life?" The girant ogre teased.

 

You rolled your eyes, "Yes. Still my life isn't boring as yours. Much is way better"

 

"You know what, I hate teasing you because in the end I would be the one who'll be pissed."

 

"Now you get my point buddy?"

 

"Whatever. Let's eat" Kris said before going, "So what's really the catch why do you need to call us early in the morning?"

 

"You know what Kris? I would love to tell you but I should say this just once so you better hurry up because thinking about it makes me so angry. So drive faster, I need to spit it out or else I'll be grabbing your hair out of anger"

 

"Woah! Okay okay okay.. Chill cous"

 

After that, you two arrived at a cafe and saw Jinkyung, Xiumin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter