0.5

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the way, I want to thank you for the 100 upvotes. Really. Getting 2K subscribers is already enough for me but having a 100 upvotes? I'm beyond thankfu. THANK YOU EVERYONE! I hope this prequel is worth/ enough as a thank you for your votes and subscriptions! Thank you ❤❤❤❤

It's been two weeks ever since you've been with Baekhyun. Sure there are still small talks, hi, hello, and nodding of heads but other than that. It was all stopped. It actually caused a stir in school. People assumed that both of you have broken up but both of you never confirmed or denied anything.

 

"Hey" Jin Kyung offered you a drink while you were on the bleachers of the gym.

 

"Hey~" You greeted back and accpeted her offer.

 

"It's been two weeks. Are you okay?" She asked.

 

"I am" You faked a smile, "Nothing's really changed, actually"

 

"But you did" Jin Kyung pointed out, "You are gloomier than before"

 

"Really?" You touched your face, "Is it too obvious?"

 

She nodded.

 

You sighed, "I thought I've been doing a great job, actually"

 

"You never did, actually" Jin Kyung laughed, But no worries, Baekhyun wouldn't notice it"

 

"What do you mean?" You asked.

 

"He never gave you his full attention so I think he wouldn't know the difference" She shrugged, "I doubt he even knows your favorite color of food"

 

You chuckled and nodded, "You're right. He doesn't know"

 

"This weekend, we're going out" Jin Kyung said, "No buts. We're gonna destress"

 

"Jin Kyung, you don't really have to do this"

 

"But I want to. And besides, it's been a long time ever since we got to go hiking"

 

Your face lit up, "Really? We're going on a hiking???"

 

"..And camping" She aded, "Maybe, stargazing too"

 

"You never fail to make me feel better. Thank you Jin Kyung" You hugged her.

 

She parted the hug, "Well, that's what I do. And you never failed me too, so we're equal"

 

Both of you chuckled. You went to your locker after and as soon as you opened it, you were surprised to receive letter from other students and others even have chocoloates. You smiled and got them out to read later. Suddenly, Baekhyun apeared next to you since your lockers are just beside each other. You immediately hid your letters.

 

"Hi Baekhyun" You smiled.

 

"Soojin" He gave you a smile as well, greeting you back. He opened h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter