0.6

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Perfectly fine now! ❤

"So, what are these?" Kihyun snatched the envelopes you have been holding ever since you came.

 

"Oh nothing. Just to remind me that I am worthy" You chuckled.

 

He gave you a look, "Why are you saying that. You are worthy, okay? It's just, some people fail to notice that"

 

"Really?" You looked at him, half surprised, "Thank you. That feels nice"

 

"And you're gonna be overwhelmed as I'm going to read them to you" Kihyun said and opened one letter, 'Dear Soojin. Annyeonghaseyo! If ever you're wondering, my name is Jeon Jungkook, currently in sophomore, class 3' Really? This guy hould study first!" He commented.

 

You hit him slightly, "Just read it!"

 

"Fine" He rolled his eyes and read again, "'I just want to tell how amazing you are. Not just your beauty but your whole personality. You help students so much that sometimes, you also forgot your needs. Please don't be like that noona. Baekhyun hyung isn't there to look after you anymore so please, take care of yourself' This guy isn't bad"

 

You snatched the letter from him, "Well, he's a sweetie so.." Just then, you heard Kihyun's stomach grumble, "Are you hungry?"

 

"No" He denied.

 

"Oh come on. You are! Let's grab a snack?" You asked but he didnt bother, "Okay. Why do I have the feeling that you don't go to the cafeteria that often?"

 

"Cause I've never been" He answered.

 

"Omo! Really?" You exclaimed, quite amaze because you met someone who hasn't been on the canteen, "Come on! I'll treat you!"

 

As usual, the cafeteria is always been busy and full of students. Baekhyun just arrived the place and Kyungsoo was already looking for Soojin.

 

"Have you seen Soojin, Baek? I need to hand these for the year book" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"She's with someone" He shortly answered.

 

"Who?" Sehun's brows met.

 

Baekhyun shrugged, "I don't know his name"

 

"His?" Chanyeol's brow went up.

 

Baekhyun nodded, "Yup. His"

 

"Well, I guess that's 'his' we're talking about" Kai saw you dragging Kihyun to the line.

 

"I need to give these to noona" Kyungsoo stood up and approached both of you, "Soojin"

 

"Oh Kyungsoo!" You greeted back, "What are those?"

 

"Oh. The one you requested for the year book" Kyungsoo explained.

 

You gasped, "Oh right! Let me have those- oops! Thanks!" B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter