04

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
04: REAL PURPOSE      

 

Eye contact.

 

 

 

That was really a breath taking moment for the both of you and to the members of EXO when both of your eyes landed in each other. Neither one of you were breaking it. Questions, memories were starting to flash in your minds and it's like you're the only people in the place at that very momeny.

 

 

 

As for you, you wanted to ask him whys. Why? Why did he do that? And many more. You weren't too sure what are you feeling right now but you're sure you wanted to ask him a lot of questions. For Baekhyun, he wanted to run to you and hug you. Apologize and tell everything. He doesn't know what to do, where to start and most probably, how to start.

 

 

 

That eye contact was cut when a familiar figure went in between the two of you.

 

 

 

"Soo Jin?" You jumped a bit and left Baekhyun's eyes to meet the person who just called you.

 

 

 

You were trying your best to remember her. These past two years was crazy for you. You barely remember people because you're too occupied with work.

 

 

 

"Uh- Sorry?" You questioningly smiled at the 'stranger' in front of you.

 

 

 

She rolled her eyes and you were a bit taken a back, "Soo? Don't you remember me? Hye Su! Song Hye Su!"

 

 

 

Upon hearing that name, you hugged her, "HYE SU! OHMYGOD. How are you?"

 

 

 

Hye Su broke the hug, "Fine.. Well you see, it's my opening.."

 

 

 

You laughed at your stupidity, "Oh right.. Congratulations by the way.."

 

 

 

"Mind if we talk somewhere?" She invited. Before you could answer, you looked at EXO to see if they agree and they smiled.

 

 

 

"Sure.." You nodded and Hye Su has taken you to a tour to her gallery.

 

 

 

"HYUNG!" Kai jumped happily and shook Baekhyun who was still shocked at the moment.

 

 

 

"WOW SEHUN! YOU'RE GENIUS!" Chanyeol grabbed Sehun's neck.

 

 

 

"I know, I'm great.." The maknae scoffed. Feeling great that he found you.

 

 

 

"Yah Baekhyun. Are you okay?" Leader noticed Baekhyun's shocked state.

 

 

 

"Don't tell me I'm dreaming.." He shook his head and looking at a space.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo patted his shoulder and nodded, "Yup Baekhyun. This is real. You're not dreaming.."

 

 

 

"I need to call mother.." Baekhyun left to go outside and make a call to your mother.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Meanwhile, you were busy looking around at the gallery while your friend Hye Su was busy explaining and blabbering how did she managed to open up a gallery by her own. You got it. But, most of what she say doesn't enter your mind because you were thinking of the incident a while ago.

 

 

 

"Soo?" Hye Su tilted her head and waved her hand infront of you.

 

 

 

You went back to reality, "Yes?"

 

 

 

Hye Su rolled her eyes and laughed, "Are you even listening?"

 

 

 

"Yeah.." You nodded your head amd continue to look everywhere.

 

 

 

"Let's stop talking about myself and talk about you.." Hye Su smiled.

 

 

 

"It's not even interesting.." You shook your head, "I bet you don't want to-"

 

 

 

"Oh come on Soo!" Hye Su protested, "We all know that your life is even more way interesting. Now, tell me, are you back because of Baekhyun? Huh? Huh?" She poked you at the sides.

 

 

 

You looked at her in worry but smiled, "Actually, yes"

 

 

 

"Oh.." Hye Su ooh-ed and looked at you suspiciously.

 

 

 

"I mean, don't get me wrong, I only came here for our divorce.." You cleared and she nodded.

 

 

 

"Okay, I think we need to stop talking about it.." Hye Su nodded awkwardly, "How's Canada btw?"

 

 

 

"You know. It's been crazy. Handling most of our business there.." You nodded, not wanting to define how big your company is.

 

 

 

"Oh-" Hye Su was about to tell something but a guest excused her. You are now alone and this is the perfect time that EXO will greet you and actually talk to you properly.

 

 

 

When you turned around, you were crushed in a hug by two people that goes by the name of Oh Sehun and Kim Jong In.

 

 

 

"Noona!!" The both of them squealed and squeezed you tighter.

 

 

 

"Oh" You awkwardly smiled and looked at the two pandas clinging into you this time.

 

 

 

"Maknaes, hands off.. She can't breath.." You heard Suho's voice and you looked up only to see three guys standing in front of you.

 

 

 

The two loosened their hugs but still didn't let you go. You were still trapped on their arms. They leaned their heads on your arm and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter