25

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Officially back! Actually, I couldn't wait for our router anymore so I already bought one!! Sorry for the long wait and all. Do you know that I have 5 pdates?? Can't wait to release them all or should I double update?? Hmm. I'll think about it  but for the record, enjoy!! And oh btw, please watch this cover and please comment on the video what you think. Okay? Thank you!! Heres the link: AOA 'Like A Cat' Dance Cover | Subscribe.Upvote.Comment!

 

25: THE VACATION

 

 


"Babe! Hurry up! We'll be late for our flight!!"

Baekhyun has been calling you for the nth time already and you're still not yet done in preparing for this awaited trip. Inside your room, you're looking at your reflection while doing some breathing exercises.

 

"Okay Soojin.." You breathed out, "This is a trip. Be a wife to Baekhyun.." You breathed in with your eyes closed but breathed all the air out and sulked, "I don't think I can.. Ugh! Soojin!!" You bit your lip and sighed, "Can you really do this?" You asked yourself.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

You turned around to see who knocked and it was Baekhyun, "Soo? Kris called and they're already waiting for us.."

 

"Arasseo.." You said, still with worry.
 

"Are you okay? I can tell them we can't go" Baekhyun entered the room but didn't walk towards you. Just stood by the door.

 

"Ani gwenchana.." You smiled, "Kaja"

 

Baekhyun helped you with your things and loaded them in your car. You were watching him the whole time and at the same time, you are still debating on whether you will enjoy this trip as his wife or as just by yourself. Of course, the feeling of being scared is still there. Many what ifs crossing your mind. Will there be any improvement on your relationship? Or no? Then you've decided. Once Baekhyun started the engines and began to drive to the airport, you were nervous on your decision. He noticed how you fiddle your fingers and bit your lower lip all throughout the trip but he shrugged it aside since this trip is going to be fun and would be done without any worries.

 

"SOOJIN!" Your mom shouted so loud that the whole people inside the airport already knows your name.

 

You hugged your mom, "Mom! You lost weight?"

 

"Eo.." She nodded with a cute frown, "Must be from stress.."

 

"I told you that I will take over. Why did you change your decision? Look at you.."

 

"Gwenchana!" She smiled, "Atleast you're busy being Baekhyun's wife.."

 

"Yes she is.." Kris pretended to scoff and you gave him a glare causing him to look away. 

 

"By the way, where's Baekhyun?" Your mom asked.

 

"Oh.. He's.." You turned around to see him struggling with all of the luggage you both have, "There.."

 

"Babe, why do you have to bring two luggages?" Baekhyun was panting as he hugged your mom.

 

"I brought enough clothes for us?" You answered.

 

"But I packed mine though.." Baekhyun was still hugging your mom shoulders.

 

You just shrugged and just in time, your flight was announced so you boarded on the plane. This trip is going to be in Bali, Indonesia and this would be your first time in there.  Sure, both of you have travelled before in Bora Bora for your honeymoon but this trip is so much different since the situation is different and this time, you were with your family and even Kris.

 

"Are you going to sleep?" Baekhyun asked as he wore his seatbelt.

 

You weren't answering and just spacing out. Baekhyun let you since he thinks that you might need some time to think about whatever you're thinking about. Throughout the entire flight, you were just observing the clouds, helping you to think, calm yourself.

 

"Baekhyun?" You called, not breaking contact with the window.

 

"Hmm?" You heard him.

 

"I only have 1 month left. I hope you k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter