02

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
02: BYUN BAEKHYUN      

Baekhyun was walking his way to your home. Yes people, TO YOUR HOME. Why? Simple. He's doing his duties as an in-law to your family. He pressed on the doorbell and she was greeted by the lovely & over energetic Mrs. Lee

 

 

 

"Oh Baekhyun! You're back.." Your mom greeted your husband with a hug.

 

 

 

Baekhyun had put the groceries he bought on the kitchen. Nods. Nods. You're right people, he do the groceries for your family. Well, the money isn't included because it still comes from your mom.

 

 

 

"So ommonim.." He started, seating on the counter, "Any news? You seem.. Happy?"

 

 

 

"Of course Son!" She exclaimed, pouring juice into Baekhyun's glass.

 

 

 

Baekhyun was looking up at your mom with a confused face while taking a bite of his sandwich served by your mom, "And why is that?"

 

 

 

"Soojin will be back!" She clapped her hands together.

 

 

 

Hearing those 4 words made Baekhyun's eyes widen and choked on the bread he's eating. Your mom hurriedly went behind him and patted his back while he was drinking the juice.

 

 

 

"WHAT?!" He shouted after he regained himself.

 

 

 

"Byun Soojin, your wife, will be flying back to Korea.." Your mom explained, still with a huge smile on her face.

 

 

 

"I got that.. But why?" He looked panicked, no he isn't just looking like he's panicked, he is actually in panic.

 

 

 

"Well.. That's for me to keep and for you to find out.." She winked at him before turning around.

 

 

 

Baekhyun shivered at your mom's act, "Did she say when she's going to come back??"

 

 

 

"Actually.." Your mom paused, "She really didn't tell me that she's going back.."

 

 

 

Baekhyun's shoulders deflated and went back to his food, "I thought it was already real ommonim.."

 

 

 

The old woman turned around with her hands on waist, "Mister.. I know she'll be back.. Cause she is my daughter.. And I know her well enough.."

 

 

 

"Yeah.. Well enough that you knew something before and didn't tell me.." Baekhyun mumbled but your mom's ears are just too sharp.

 

 

 

"Two years ago wasn't my fault, you're just too slow.." Your mom sang and continued on what she's be doing.

 

 

 

After he was done with his in-law duties, he headed to his office. On the contrary on how your employees treat you, it was exactly the opposite as Baekhyun. He was loved by his employees. They treat him as one of them and not as their boss. Female employees has fallen for his charms. Well, what can we say? It is THE Byun Baekyun we're talking about. The perfect, stunning, hot yet innocent looking business god Byun Baekhyun.

 

 

 

Once he was seated on his seat, his secretary started to bombard him with his crazy schedule, "Mr. Hwang today at 2PM.. Mr. Go at 3PM.. And oh, the court justice is following your hearing up.."

 

 

 

He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples, "Cancel and reschedule the court hearing.."

 

 

 

"Sir.. But the court said, if you'll have to cancel it for the 20th time, they said that the first papers will be null.. And if you're going to reschedule again, you need to file again and that means your wife's signature will be needed again.." His secretary explained.

 

 

 

"Just cancel it.." He said.

 

 

 

"Okay sir.." She obediently nodded and left.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"Hey Dude.. Wassup?" Chanyeol came in while Baekhyun was busy reading papers.

 

 

 

Baekhyun said nothing but his face was readable enough that shows that he's happy but he's hiding it. Knowing his bestfriend, Chanyeol shrieked, "Come on dude. I've known you for.. like forever.. Can you tell me what is it?"

 

 

 

Baekhyun looked at him, "You really want to know?"

 

 

 

"Yes?" He nodded with his eyebrow raised.

 

 

 

"Okay.." Baekhyun breathed in and sat properly in his seat, "Byun Soojin will be back.."

 

 

 

Chanyeol's eyes widened, evem wider than D.O's, "What? Soojin? You mean your wife Soojin??"

 

 

 

Baekhyun smirked and clasped his hands, he rested it on the table to lean, "Yes, Park Chanyeol.. That's the Soojin we're talking about.."

 

 

 

"But why? Dude! It's been two years!" Chanyeol exclaimed, can't believe what he's hearing right now.

 

 

 

Baekhyun sighed, remembering the past, he shook his head, "I don't know.."

 

 

 

"But hey.. Don't you think it has something to do with your stubborness? I mean, come on, she might know by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter