Let Go!

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny."

Somebody’s POV

It’s been a week since they started filming and 2 weeks since the fight between Jae and Geun Suk. Everything was going smoothly except the fact that there’s a distance between the actors. But today is different, they are doing individual scenes today involving Dara and Geun Suk. They will act the scene from the past where they were lovers. Of course Jae wasn’t happy and decided to tag along bringing the 2 other guys who still has a grudge on him but nevertheless went since all of them are concerned for one certain girl. The director and the staff didn’t mind as long as they didn’t interrupt. The director already warned Jae not to do something stupid considering the fact that he knew how possessive he is.

‘Jae? Minnie? Hyunnie? What are you guys doing here?’, Dara asked as she went out of the dressing room wearing a school uniform that fit perfectly on her. Nobody will notice that she’s 31 with the way she looks right now.

‘Babe, you really look like a teenager!’, Jae complimented her as he went towards her.

‘Dara, you look so adorable!’, Minho seconded as he blocked Jae before he can go towards her.

‘Sandy, be my first love?’, Hyunjoong cheekily asked as he pushed Minho.

‘Kekeke thanks guys but I feel a bit embarrassed considering how old I am’, Dara smiled shyly before looking behind them so she can see her boyfriend who she missed dearly even though they saw each other yesterday.

‘Dara-shi the director needs you’, a staff member called for her.

‘Ah deh~’, Dara smiled before looking at the guys.

‘Well see you later guys!’, Dara said as she waved at them.

‘Wait! Dara! Do you really have to do this? You know I hate him! He even destroyed my kissable lips!’, Jae whined as he pushed the guys whose in front of him and held his girlfriend’s hand while showing an adorable pout.

‘That pout will not work on me Jae! You know it’s just for work. And besides you were the one who started it so behave!’, Dara reprimanded him before tiptoeing and kissing him on the cheek. She was glad that they have a tent for a dressing room where only her trusted staff can go into or else a scandal will immediately arise because of their display of affection.

‘Ok I need to go! See ya!’, Dara said before she went out leaving his surprised boyfriend and two jealous men.

 

Geun Suk’s POV

I saw her emerged out of her own tent wearing an adorable uniform that fits perfectly on her. She looked at me but quickly looked away. She was still avoiding me. It’s my fault but I wasn’t sorry when I punched her so-called boyfriend. The only way I interacted with her freely was through acting. When we act it feels like we were back together, like old times, where we only have each other as a source of happiness but it all goes back when the director says ‘cut’. I certainly hate that word now.

‘Dara and Geun Suk are you ready? You guys already know what to do, right? I already instructed you what to do and I’m leaving you with the rest’, the director said while he looked worriedly at the couple.

‘Neh director’, both of us said before going to our places in front of the cameras.

‘Ok, action!’, that’s the cue where my dreams start again. A dream that consist only the two of us.

 

Somebody’s POV

It was already late in the evening and thankfully the shoot finished well. The staff were busy cleaning up the film site while the 3 certain men waited in Dara’s car so they all can go together. They all waited while Dara finishes up.

Inside Dara’s tent all the staff starts to pack up and go home while Dara helped them. All of them already bid goodbye to her and was only left with her manager and the director. They were just talking about certain stuff about acting. Suddenly, Geun Suk went inside.

‘Uhmm Dara can we talk for a moment?’, Geun Suk asked cautiously. The director and the manager looked between them.

‘Sure… Uhm Jangmae just give me 10 minutes ok?’, she told her manager who just nodded and went out with the director.

‘Thank you..’, Geun Suk said.

‘So what is it?’, Dara said while sighing.

‘I just hate that your avoiding me…’, Geun Suk started.

‘Well technically I wouldn’t like seeing my boyfriend get a busted lip’, Dara said bluntly.

‘You know I didn’t regret it one bit but if you’re upset about that then I’m sorry’, He responded irritated how Dara defended him.

‘Sorry doesn’t make a difference. I don’t know what you said to him but I know that Jae wouldn’t start a fight without a reason. Anyway if that’s all you wanted to say then farewell Geun Suk-shi’, Dara said and started going towards the exit. But before she took her third step a hand grabbed her wrist and turned her around slamming her body into his.

‘Geun Suk! Let me go!’, Dara said as she struggled against his embrace.

‘I love you Dara! I loved you more than him! I’ll do anything just so we can go back together! Just say you’re mine! Just say that you love me too! I’m willing to let go of anything but not you!’, Geun Suk pleaded as he tightly hugged the woman he cannot live without.

‘Let go!’, with all her might she stepped onto his feet using the heel of her heels and pushed him away from her making him land on his .

‘Dee..’, Geun Suk reached for her ignoring the pain from his feet and .

‘No Geun Suk! I am not Dee! That Dee you are looking for? She’s already dead and you’re the cause of it! Even then I forgave you Geun Suk! But that didn’t mean I longed for you! That didn’t mean that I love you! That didn’t mean that we will be together again! It only meant closure! It only meant that we will have a new beginning where YOU and I doesn’t exist!’, Dara bursted out.

‘Please… don’t do this…’, Geun Suk pleaded and Dara sighed. She was tired emotionally and physically and she just want to be in Jae’s embrace right now.

‘Geun Suk you were special but that’s in the past. I will only see you as a friend and that will never change. Even if I didn’t have Jae I will only consider you as a friend. So please Geun Suk you have to move on and let go of the past because you can never go back, let go of me because I will never belong to you again. I’m deliriously happy right now and I don’t want it to get snatched again. I beg of you!’, Dara said as tears starts to fill in her eyes.

‘I can’t…’, Geun Suk said dejectedly as tears flooded his eyes and flowed freely on his face.

‘You can. You’ll find someone who will fix you like how Jae fixed me. You’ll find the one who’s really meant for you. I know you will because I found mine and I couldn’t be happier. I’m happy, Yoona’s happy and I wan’t you to be happy. Everybody deserve happiness Geun Suk, even you. So please Geun Suk try to find your own happiness. Goodbye..’, Dara said before going out leaving Geun Suk who sat and cried silently for hours until one of the staff saw him.

When Dara went out he saw the 3 impatient men who obviously eavesdropped on them.

‘What are you guys doing?’, Dara asked and looked at his boyfriend who was held tightly by the two men.

‘We were worried about you when we heard from Jangmae that you were talking to Geun Suk’, Minho replied.

‘We heard the whole conversation… I’m sorry’, Hyunjoong apologized.

‘It’s ok’, Dara smiled.

‘Are you ok? Did that bastard hurt you? I was ready to rescue you but these buffoons held on to me like leech saying that I’ll get in trouble since were still in public even though there’s like few people here.’, Jae finally spoke while looking at Dara searching for any injuries and thankfully there’s none.

‘Jae! Language! And I’m fine. Geun Suk will not hurt me. Anyway it’s getting late and I’m hungry. Feed me?’, Dara asked as she looped her arms with Hyunjoong and Minho much to Jae’s surprise.

‘Yah! I’m your namja not them! I’ll feed you!’, Jae whined but Dara only stuck her tongue out.

‘Then let’s go!’, Dara said as she giggled at Jae’s cute possessiveness. What will she do to this adorable boyfriend of hers?

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally! I can write again! I'm sorry for the long absence..again! Ughh 

being an author is hard especially when you lack inspiration >.<

and lack of Jaedara hints/interaction Ughh did you see that Dara unfollowed Jae?!

I was so devastated that was the only thing that kept my imagination alive!!

UGhh somebody let them meet in real life! I beg you!

This is double update btw~ ;)

-Love, Rako-chi~