The Forgotten SNOBS

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"It's dreadful what little things lead people to misunderstand each other"

The Wolf and Vampire's POV

Both of them finally realised their stupidity and childishness. How can they trust what other people say easily? They should've trust their Angel more. The wolf was the first one to turn on his phone.
 
'2££$%^*&$%&*)"!',he screamed due to frustration. How can he be so stupid?? If only he didn't believe what the media said, he wouldn't have to turn off his phone and miss Dara's text. He's really a jerk. How can he lose faith to Dara? But how can he make up for Dara? He knew that Dara's really sensitive when he can't reply back after a day and now that he didn't reply for a week,will he be forgiven?
 
He texted Dara back and when she didn't reply he bombarded her with messages but there was still no reply.
 
Meanwhile, the Vampire decided to turn on his phone. He widened his eyes as he saw Dara's messages that was sent last week ago. He panicked, he knew Dara is now sulking because he didn't reply for a week. He's so stupid to let his anger and sadness take over him even though he's clueless why those feelings were eating him up.
 
He texted Dara but there was no reply he also bombarded her messages but there was no response. He texted his close friend, the prince, even though he's still angry at him for not telling him anything, but there's also no reply. He grew more frustrated and anxious.
 
Both of them were not aware that Dara's phone was missing somewhere in Maldives.(remember Dara lost her phone!)
 
 
Someone's POV
 
      (they're be wearing this~)
 
While the 2 snobs were in panicking, Dara and Hyunjoong were currently readying themselves for shooting the next scene where they will apply lotion to each other.
 
'Ok, Hyunjoong just follow the script and Dara relax, you look stiff',the director said to both of them. Dara was lying on a mat while Hyunjoong was sitting on her side readying himself to touch-I mean apply lotion to Dara's milky legs.
 
'Uh...deh..',both them replied awkwardly.
 
 
'Umm..Sandy is it ok? You know we can do it without touching your legs...',Hyunjoong asked like a gentleman.
 
'No..it's ok. Besides if we fake it, it won't look real. We need to make this flawless and make this cf a big hit.',Dara assured him while giving him a warm smile. She's thankful for Hyunjoong's thoughfulness but they need to make this cf a big hit as they sacrificed a lot to make this cf and she doesn't want to waste all of it.
 
'Ok then...just don't slap me in the end ok?',Hyunjoong joked.
 
'Don't worry...I'll try to hold back kekekke',Dara replied while chuckling.
 
'Ok get ready guys!',the director said cutting off their conversation. They immediately settled themselves and waited for the director's signal.
 
'Ok..CUE!',they heard the director shouted.
 
 
Dara was lying down enjoying the heat of the sun while waiting for Hyunjoong to apply lotion to her. Hyunjoong on the other hand, started to apply lotion to his hands, readying them for Dara's legs. He carefully applied lotion to her legs causing Dara to bite her lips due to embarassment, luckily the camera was focused to Hyunjoong.
 
      (Since she rarely wear something short this is the only picture I saw >.<)
 
'CUT! Good job Hyunjoong,now Dara prepare for your part~',the director interupted them while giving a playful grin to both of them. That 3 minutes of applying lotion was awfully long for both of them. The both of them looked at each other. Dara was expecting Hyunjoong to look calm and cool about it but she was wrong,Hyunjoong was blushing 3 times harder than Dara making her laugh at his cuteness.
 
'Yah! Stop laughing..this is so embarassing..',Hyunjoong said as he covered his face with his hands. He never felt this embarrased before, he admits that he touched lots of girls before and he's always cool about it but Dara was the only one who made him like this.
 
'Yah! I'm the one who should be saying that! Aigoo hahahahaha',Dara said as she kept laughing. She's the one who was touched but he was the one who acted like he was the victim.
 
'Aish! Stop it!--',He said to her but was cut off by the director.
 
'Ok guys! Change positions, Dara kneel in front of Hyunjoong and Hyunjoong sit in front of Dara while leaning your arms behind you ok? Were going to start in a minute ok so get ready!',the director instructed them. 
 
'Uh...umm is it o-ok Hyunie??',Dara said as she started to get nervous while she looked at his yummy-I mean built body.
 
'...Hmm..it's ok Sandy just don't go too far or else I'm gonna sue you for ual harassment...kekeke', Hyunjoong playfully said while chuckling at the nervous Rabbit. He needed to calm her and thankfully it worked.
 
'Yah!',Dara shouted while slapping his exposed biceps.
 
      (Hot Hyunjoong for sale~lol)
 
'I'm kidding Sandy...touch me as much as you like..kkekeke',He joked again as he open his arms while smiling as if welcoming Dara and she just laughed which he later joined.
 
'Aigoo your--',Dara started but got cut off by the director.
 
'Ok guys were starting now!',the director signaled them. They settled themselves again and got ready for the directors cue.
 
'Ok CUE!',the director shouted.
 
Dara applied lotion to her hands and started to apply it to Hyunjoongs biceps up to his shoulders. Dara was fully concentrated applying the lotion that she didn't notice Hyunjoongs intent stare. She finally applied some lotion to his stomach, tracing his eight (its 8 right?I checked in google and its said 8 >.< I just checked ok?!) packs gently.
 
 
She looked at Hyunjoong to see his reaction and was only welcomed by his intent gaze, they had a staring battle until the director broke it off. (ohh that was hot~lol Y AUTHOR ALERT!LOL)
 
'CUT! That was great guys now let's have a 30 minute break before going to the next location!', the director said and grinned at both of them before walking away.
 
'Uh-uh...Hyunie let's go?',Dara said while avoiding his gaze as she starts to stand up but was halted when she felt Hyunjoong's hand grip her left hand. Her heart stopped beating for a second.
 
'Umm...Hyunie kwenchana?',Dara said as she turned around to face Hyunjoong who's looking at the ground.
 
'Sandy...I'm....................................',Hyunjoong started as he looked up to Dara with a longing expression.
 
 
'I'm.........................
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.................TO BE CONTINUED~MEHRONG~ ( > _ < )V
 
***************************************************************************************************************************************************
(Ohh so hot~but sorry Minie and Hyunie....I love Joongie's abs more~lol)
Should I rate this update or not??I feel like I need to rate this chapter
lol....anyways this is a cliffy update for you guys kekeke :P
Lately I've been getting more inspirations since I heard that
2ne1 will finally have their comback next month and I'm pretty much
excited!!KYAA!LOL!I miss them,seriously!kekkee anyways I've been
reading rated books and fanfics,I'm not sure why though (I'm not y..
just a little though kekekke oh!Come on!Girls can have lewd minds too!lol
sorry for my innocent readers and subscribers....kekkekke)Anyways I'll
try to update great chapters as much as I can >.<
-Love,Rako-chii