Her Namja

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable"

Dara’s POV

Yesterday was amazing, the four of us had so much fun at Hong Seok Cheon’s Restaurant. We talked about lots of things while Seok Cheon’s sunbaenim gave us our food. It was great. It couldn’t get any better but it did.

 

FLASHBACK

After dinner Jae took me to Han River. Nobody was there so we just walked, hand in hand, like a normal couple.

‘Wait a second, I have a something for you’, he said as he went behind me and put a blindfold on me.

‘But why do I need to have a blindfold Jae?’, I asked as I started getting anxious because who wouldn’t? I couldn’t see for goodness sake.

‘It’s part of it, babe’, he whispered against my ear as his arms s around my waist. We carefully walked while he slowly guided me somewhere unknown. But knowing that he’s here, with me, assured me that everything will be alright so my anxiousness was replaced by excitement.

‘Are we near yet? I hear a boat, Jae’, I asked as I heard the sound of water and a boat coming towards us.

‘Shh patience babe, you’ll ruin my plan’, I hear him chuckle against my shoulder as we came to a stop.

‘Ok but you better not throw me into the river!’, I warn him.

‘Babe, why would I throw you in that cold water?’, he laughed as he asked me.

‘I don’t know. It always happen in the movies so… yeah’, I replied, shrugging my shoulders as I held Jae’s hand that’s still on my waist.

‘Oh babe, you watch too many movies’, he responded as he kept chuckling while removing his other arm to slowly take off my blindfold.

‘Well, I can’t really help it’, I shrugged again as I smiled cheekily at him, not even paying attention to the view in front of me, just focusing on him.

‘Hmm babe, you shouldn’t be looking at me right now. Look in front of you’, he stated but before I could turn he gave me a peck.

‘Well, you’re not letting me’, I exclaimed as he continued pecking me.

‘Yeah’, he responded still giving me short kisses.

‘Yeah? I don’t think so’, I chuckled against his lips.

‘Hmmm?’, he responded, probably forgetting the main reason why he took me here.

‘YAH! JAE! CAN YOU JUST HURRY UP! MY ARMS ARE SORE ALREADY!’, I heard somebody shouted, startling us. I turned around and saw a yacht a few metres away from us. It was Yoochun and Junsu. And they are holding up something. It was a message that was written with lights, in capital letters, it says ‘WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?’

‘Will… you…. Be… my… g-girlfriend?’, I read before turning back to Jae.

‘I should be asking you that babe’, he replied, smiling goofily at me while hugging me tight.

‘B-but aren’t I your girlfriend already?’, I asked, confused why he’s asking me.

‘Well I wanted to ask you officially. So, Sandara Park, will you be my one and only girlfriend?’, he asked, looking at me sweetly as he held me close. He didn’t need to ask. So, instead of answering him, I went on my tiptoes and hold onto his shoulder as I kiss him passionately. He didn’t respond at first but after a second he held me tighter and kissed me back with the same passion.

‘Your supposed to say ‘Yes, Jae. I will be your one and only girlfriend’ and THEN kiss me’, he said while panting and chuckling as he leaned his forehead against mine.

‘Hmm, then we should do it again’, I teased as I gave him a mischievous smile.

‘Hmm yeah’, he said as he started leaning, trying to kiss me again but before he could I blocked his lips with my hand. He frowned as he gave me a confused look.

‘Yes, Jae. I will be your one and only girlfriend’, I said while smiling at him. He was confused at first but then he grinned widely at me.

‘And then this’, I said before kissing him again, sealing my answer. He grinned against my lips before returning the kiss.

‘And I will be your one and only boyfriend’, he whispered against my lips.

‘YAH! HYUNG! WE’RE STILL HERE!’, I heard Junsu shouted.

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

After I said my thanks and Jae cursing at them but still thanks them, we head back to the car and Jae took me home at exact 11pm but before I got out of his car, we decided to talk about Sanghyun’s enlistment. Jae said that Sanhyun is a grown man already and that we should support his decision. He also added that he will be my protector from now on, so I don’t need to worry.

Jae was right though, Sanghyun is a grown man already and he’ll do it sooner or later anyway. So, I talked to Sanghyun when I came home. I told him that I’m proud of him and that he shouldn’t be worried because Jae is here, my friends is here and my YG family will always be there when I need help so he just need to worry about himself. I practically cried when he told me “I will come running to you guys if you need any help. I don’t care when or where I’ll be there in a flash, enlisted or not. I will always protect you guys so just give me a call. I’ll hunt Jae hyung if he didn’t protect you like he said he would!”

My baby brother is a grown man and I’m proud of him. Even if he’s over protective sometimes, he will always protect us from any harm. I will always be grateful and proud of him. His future girlfriend will totally be lucky.

'Sandara! Your manager is here!', I heard my omma shouted, interrupting my thoughts.

'Neh! Wait a minute!', I replied as I grab my phone. Today is the first shoot of the drama, everybody will be there including my namja. I giggle as I thought of ‘my namja’. I will see him again and I can’t wait. I grabbed my bag and put my phone inside before swinging it on my shoulder. Suddenly, I heard something crash. I looked behind me and saw the picture of Jae and I, which I put on my desk last night before I slept, now the glass frame was broken to pieces. I felt my stomach churn as I felt an ominous feeling. I slowly picked up the picture and carefully put the broken glass to the trash.

‘It’s nothing Dara. You’re just paranoid, the glass frame just broke. It’s nothing’, I mumbled to myself as I put our picture to a new frame before going out.

 

Jae’s POV

Yesterday was amazing, I can’t even describe how happy I am. I’m officially Dara’s namja, and I'm proud of it. I kept bragging it to Yoochun, Junsu and my manager, until they got annoyed about it and tell me to shut up but of course I’ll still continue. I can’t wait to tell the rest of my friends and family. I bet they’ll be ecstatic especially my parents.

‘Jae, are you sure you’re ok alone?’, my manager asked, interrupting my thoughts. Oh yeah, today is the first shoot and Dara will be there. I can’t wait to meet my baby, I miss her already.

‘Hyung, I’m Dara’s namja, I’m sure I can drive on my own’, I said cheekily at him as I grabbed my keys.

‘Ughh! Shut up already! I get it, no need to repeat it Jae!’, my manager replied as he nearly pulled out his hair and I just chuckled at his response.

‘Ok but if you need a reminder, I’m Dara’s na—‘, I started saying again but he cut me off.

‘Yeah, whatever! Just drive safe!’, he said and just like that I left my apartment while chuckling. I drove my car and went to the location.

While driving to the location, I saw a car driving in unusual way. It was on the other side of the road and was coming towards my direction at full speed. I was paralyzed at that moment as I watched it swerved uncontrollably. Then it crashed on my car. In that moment, all I could think was meeting Dara.

 

Somebody’s POV

On Dara’s car, both her manager and she were jamming to Epik High’s new song when suddenly they heard an emergency news.

‘Sorry to interrupt listeners, I just received a terrible news! A car accident occurred near Gangnam. A drunk driver crashed into a famous idol’s car. Both drivers were sent to the hospital and was said that they’re both in a critical condition. The drunk driver’s name is Lee Chu Jun and the idol’s name is Kim Jaejoong from JYJ. Both were sent to nearest hospital in Gangnam which is in..’, the radio dj stated the news but after he mentioned the name of the idol, Dara started hyperventilating. She was starting to panic and her heart started to ache.

‘Jjangmae! Go there now!’, Dara demanded as the hospital’s name was mentioned.

‘Huh? But you’ll be late for your first shoot’, he replied.

‘No, this is more important! Jae, J-Jae is…we need to go there! Palli!’, she practically screamed. Jjangmae drove towards the hospital clueless but he can see Dara slowly breaking so he hurried to the hospital anyway. Dara, she was feeling suffocated as she felt pain in her heart. More painful when she found out Geun Suk’s affair, more painful when her Dad left them and it kept getting worse.

Dara can only pray that her namja is fine, that Jae will be fine and that the news was wrong. She hoped and prayed, but deep inside she was scared. Scared and afraid that it might be true. That the news might be true.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok guys, before you start hating me

I just need to tell you that it's part of

my plan so please be patient XP

Hehehe that's all see ya~ :P

-Love, Rako-chii~