Oblivious

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
               
"What's meant to be will always find a way"
 
 
Jaedara's POV
 
 
'OMO!',I exclaimed.
 
'Ehhh?'I said.
 
'Kim Jaejoong-shi sunbaenim??',I asked as if confirming that it's really the god of the east.
 
'Sandara Park-shi??',I asked in desbelief.
 
'OMO! Anyeonghaseyeo! Sunbaenim!',I bowed 90 degrees to him, he is afterall a senior in the KPOP industries.
 
'Ahh, Anyeong!',I responded with a bow.
 
We stood there for a few minutes in an awkward silence.
 
'Ahm..I'm just gonna pay for this first sunbae..',I said breaking the silence while walking to the cashier.
 
'Umm Sandara-shi, is it ok to buy this for me as well? I'm gonna pay you back don't worry! I'm not being lazy or anything, it's just that the cashier might recognise me',I said to her while looking at my photos on the cashier's desk thankfully Sandara-shi nodded indicating that she understood what I meant as she took the other beanie with her to the cashier. She went back after a few minutes and handed me the hat as I handed her the money.
 
'Thank you',he said to me with a smile.
 
 
I smiled at her after saying my thanks.
 
'Ahm...',I was going to say something when a group of korean students went inside the store.
 
She was going to say something when I saw a group of korean students that seems to be in a field trip, went inside the shop.
 
'OMO!',One of the students exclaimed when she looked towards us.
 
 
I didn't know what to do, they might misunderstand if they see me with the great Kim Jaejoong.
 
I didn't want a scandal so I grabbed Sandara-shi's hand and ran as fast as I could, and I swear I felt sparks and the feeling of her hand feels familiar. It's like de ja vu. I tried to shrugged it off as we were in the middle of crisis here.
 
Jaejoong-shi suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the shop. I swear it feels really familiar and I can feel sparks while holding his hand. Aish why am I thinking about this? Get a hold of yourself Dara, we're in a big crisis here!
 
 
 
No one's POV
 
The both of them pant as they found themselves near a river, still holding hands.
 
'I think it's safe now...',Jae said as he sat down on a nearby bench.
 
'Phew~',Dara sighed as she sat down beside him.
 
 
 
Both of them looked at each other and broke into laughter. Well it was a fun experience for both of them, they never thought that they would be running with an unexpected person.
 
'Sunbae what are we going to do now?',Dara asked as her laugh died down.
 
'Hmmm I dunno? Since this will be my last 2 days here, might as well take a walk with an unfamiliar person?',Jae said as he doesn't want to be stressed out during his last two days here in Japan and beside he can just text his manager whom he left alone without asking for his permission. And he doesn't want to think anything for now.
 
'Ohh?...well it's a coincidence, me as well! Beside it wont hurt taking a walk with you sunbae. And there's not a lot of people here so I think its safe',Dara replied to him with a smile, well she doesn't want to go back to her hotel yet and just as she said, it wouldn't hurt taking a walk with a sunbae. And beside she also doesn't want to think anything for now.
 
'Kaja?',Jae asked Dara as both of them stood up and started walking beside the river.
 
Both of them are still oblivious that they're still holding each other's hands.
 
 
 
 
Back at the shop POV
 
'OMO',one of the students squeeled when she saw the hat section where the 'supposed to be couple' were at.
 
'What is it?',her friend asked her.
 
'It's a 'ninja turtle' beanie!',she replied to her friend as she started going to the hat section oblivious of the 'supposed to be couple' who started running away.
 
'Uwahh this is DAEBAK!',as she grabbed the beanie with holes in it.
 
'Wow!',her friend exclaimed as he grabbed the other beanie that have no holes in it.
 
'Hey what are you guys looking at?',their teacher asked.
 
'We were just looking at the hats sir',both of them said which earned a laugh from their teacher that left them confused.
 
'Hahahah...are you guys a couple now?',he asked both of them which made them scarlet red.
 
'A-aniyo sir!',both of them depended.
 
'Oh??...then you guys don't know what this means?',their teacher asked them while pointing at the poster just above the 'ninja turtle' beanies and as expected both of them didn't know what it means as it was written in japanese.
 
'カップルのための帽子 ...which means 'hats for couples only'..',their teacher explained to both of them.
 
'Ohh...',both of them said after realising what it meant.
 
 
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
omg!This looks real,right??
I wish this can happen in the future
kyaa!LOL !Anyway guys here is the
long awaited meeting of jaedara
don't worry after this there will be more
:)) kekekek I hope you guys like it
and plz comment I wanna see your reactions
ok adios!~
-Love,Rako-chii