Approve or disapprove?

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

Someone’s POV

When Jae arrived at coffee cojjee, he immediately found Sanghyun in his office. He was sitting in front of his desk.

‘Sanghyun’, Jae called before sitting on his own chair.

‘Hi hyung’, Sanghyun greeted back before silence took over. Jae was getting even more nervous seeing his bubbly dongsaeng being serious and unsmiling.

‘Hyung, you already know about my father, right?’, he suddenly asked while looking him in the eye, never wavering.

‘Uh y-yes. You told me about him last time..’, Jae timidly replied but clenched his fist when he remembered what Sanghyun’s father did to them. What he did to his Dara.

‘You know, he wasn’t like that at first. He was a loving father, a loving husband and a…..a great friend. But out of the blue, the father I used to know, used to love and used to admire, vanished. Instead he was replaced by a heartless, conniving, detestable and monstrous man. From then on, I accepted that my father is gone forever, he is now dead to me’, he conveyed nonchalantly but his clenched fist and his hardened jaw couldn’t go unnoticed. Jae observed him while he empathized him.

 ‘I’m telling you this….because I admire you hyung and I know my stupid sister loves you. Heck, even Durami is one of your die-hard fan. But back to the point, what I’m saying is… I don’t know if you will turn out…turn out…l-like…’, Sanghyun exclaimed as his voice started to crack and his unwavering eyes were now closed tightly while remembering the monstrous man he used to call father.

‘That I will turn out like HIM?’, Jae finished. He sighed before looking back to Sanghyun who’s now looking down.

‘I’m not perfect Sanhyun. I make mistakes and do reckless things….’, Jae said while he looked at his hands before looking up again with a serious and determined expression.

‘I’m not going to promise anything because I don’t know the future…but there’s one thing I’m sure of and that is, I won’t and never will turn out to be like HIM.’, He firmly stated.

‘Hah and here I was thinking you’re going to say the same thing as Geun Suk’, Sanghyun responded as he laughed for the first time since they sat there.

‘Why? What did he say?’, Jae asked curious about what Geun Suk said.

‘Well he got very defensive and started promising me that he will protect my sister but in the end he, himself, harmed my sister’, he stated humourlessly.

‘This time, I won’t even let him lay a finger on her’, they both chorused. Both looked at each other as if they’re having a silent conversation in their mind before laughing out loud.

‘So, how did you know your noona likes me?’, Jae asked as he grinned at him.

‘Well that’s pretty easy, at first I thought she’s just fond of you but then she started talking about you almost every day. And whenever you trio are in the same room, she always goes next to you as if there’s a magnet installed in you that she seems to be always drawn to’, He nonchalantly replied.

‘Oh really? But trio?’, Jae replied, amused of what he just heard.

‘Yup, trio. You, Minho hyung and Hyunjoong hyung’, Sanghyun exclaimed.

‘Who came up with that?’, He asked.

‘Oh! Bom noona did’, Sanghyun replied.

‘Oh’, Jae said.

‘Wait, so how did you figure out I’m madly and undeniably in love with your noona?’, Jae asked again.

‘Well, hyung, not to be blunt but you and noona are pretty slow and oblivious. No offense but it’s true though. I always see you drool whenever you look at her. It was disgusting, in my opinion. Continuing on, I witnessed you off my sister’s face on New Year’s Eve. I wanted to punch you but at the same time I was relieved that you had the same feelings as my sister. Then, I saw you guys holding hands underneath the table. Fortunately, I was the only one who noticed. So, yup I kinda figured it out before you guys did’, he explained while shrugging casually.

‘W-wow’, Jae was speechless on Sanghyun’s straightforward statement.

‘So how much do you love my noona? Just to be sure…’, Sanghyun bluntly asked.

‘I love her to the point of insanity, it’s unbelievable but that’s what she does to me’, he confidently replied while looking at him with the same unwavering eyes. Both men looked serious and determined.

‘You know, I won’t easily give you my noona’, Sanghyun challenged, not even blinking.

‘I’m not expecting you to because she’s not your possession, as far as I know you’re just her brother’, Jae boldly stated.

‘Oh really? I guess she won’t be yours?’, Sanghyun calmly taunted him.

‘She’s already mine and it will stay that way until she says so but that won’t happen because I will do anything and everything to keep her satisfied that she won’t even have the idea of leaving me’, Jae stated or more like promised while he looked straight into Sanghyun’s narrowed eyes calmly. Inside Jae’s mind, he kept cursing at himself for talking boldly like that but strangely he didn’t regret it.

‘We’ll see about that. But for now, please love and take care of my noona’, Sanghyun’s narrowed eyes turned into an amused glint. Jae was flabbergasted by Sanghyun’s change of mood.

‘W-what? I thought you’re against Dara and I?’, He asked dumbfounded.

‘Oh? I was just testing you, hyung! I was impressed on how you calmly took my comments though. A normal man would’ve ran out immediately or begged on their knees, asking for my sister. But unexpectedly, you answered it without wavering. I’m relieved because my sister have someone who will fight for her, that she can rely on and someone who’s confident to be her man. I need someone to take care of her and protect her…..since my enlistment will be in a few months’, Sanghyun proclaimed. He said the last part bitterly as he’s worried for his family. He’s the man of the house but if he’s gone, who will take care of them?

‘Does she know?’, Jae asked.

‘No, not yet’, He replied dejectedly.

‘So, hyung can you please take care of her, of them, while I’m gone?’, Sanghyun asked as he stared at his hyung. There’s only two people he trusted the most, himself and Park Hyun Suk since he became a big part on their lives. But now Jae is here, he knows that his noona’s safety is now well secured.

‘I’m going to take care of her, of them, with or without you asking, Sanghyun’, Jae firmly stated.

‘Of course you will or else I will come to haunt you whether I’m enlisted or not’, Sanghyun warned while smiling. Jae wasn’t sure if he was being serious or not.

‘You’re welcome to do so but I don’t think that will ever happen’, Jae replied.

‘Ahh Hyung you’re a tough nut to crack!’, Sanghyung exasperatedly exclaimed while chuckling.

‘Well whatever, anyway I need to go’, Sanghyun said while standing up. Jae stood up as well and walked towards Sanghyun.

‘Tell your noona about it, soon. She’ll be upset if you don’t tell her earlier’, Jae told him as he gave him a manly hug before patting his shoulder.

‘Yeah, I better tell her soon. I don’t want World War III happening anytime soon’, Sanghyun said as both of them head towards the exit.

‘Of course’, Jae said as he pat Sanghyun’s back one last time.

‘Anyway, see you whenever hyung’, Sanghyun while doing their manly shake.

‘Sure, come anytime’, Jae smile before Sanghyun started going towards his car.

‘Oh yeah hyung! Just to let you know, I was serious back there. I WILL haunt you if you ever make her cry. You won’t see the light after that’, He stated while smiling grimly before going inside his car and driving off. Jae just stood there with mixed emotions. He’s relieved and proud that Sanghyun will do anything for his sister and family. But he’s worried about his own safety however all his worries vanished once he remembered his Angel.

‘And like I said I will do anything and everything, even if I begged on my knees, just so she’ll be satisfied. She will shed tears but that’s because I will make her laugh too much, because I will give her joy and fulfilment, and satisfaction. That will be the only time I will make her cry’, Jae whispered to himself before going inside his shop again with a content smile.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hayz there's so many different scenarios I planned for this scene

But I chose this one because.. I dunno? It shows Jae's courage?

Lol anyways here's the update~...ughhh my Baby Sanghyun's enlisting!!

TT_TT I don't wanna!! >.< lol btw, more Jaedara moments will be shown next time~

-Love, Rako-chii~