Movie Trip

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"I decided as long as I'm going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly"

 

Geun Suk’s POV

It’s been weeks since I properly looked at Dee. I tried to avoid her as much as possible because I know I’ll lose my control and that will probably make her go farther away from me. If that ever happens it will be impossible to be with her anymore and regain our relationship again. I came back to our dorm the day before New Year’s Eve.

‘Oh! hyung! Welcome back!’, Chanyeol greeted me.

‘Oh hi Chanyeol-ah!’, I greeted back while dragging my luggage.

‘Hi Suk! Welcome back!’, Heechul greeted as he munched the popcorn on his lap apparently they were watching a movie.

‘Oh….Welcome back!’, Dee greeted me. I didn’t care if she hesitated nor if she was forcing herself, I’m just glad she greeted me.

‘Yeah I’m back’, I said as I smiled softly at her but it didn’t last long as she sat down with Hyunjoong and Minho on the couch with a bowl of Ice cream, looking for a new movie to watch.

‘So… any gifts for us Asia’s Prince?’, Hyunjoong asked while sticking too close to Dee, to my Dee.

‘Well I got nothing for you, that’s for sure’, I said too bluntly but fortunately they took it as a joke.

‘Hahahaha Nice one, Suk! Hahahah You just made my day Hahahaha’, Minho said as he grabbed his stomach while laughing on the ground.

‘Uh, yeah thanks?’, I replied chuckling a little.

‘So where are the others? Where’s JJ?’, I asked while slumping on the couch beside Hyunjoong thankfully the black leather couch is enough to fit 12 people.

 

 

‘Well Sanghyun will be gone for the next 3 weeks he needs to prepare for his group’s comeback. Leo is on his holiday for 2 weeks in France. And Jae went somewhere, he didn’t say anything so yeah~ Is Vampire movie ok?’, Hyunjoong said as he started playing Twilight.

‘Oh? That’s rare, no actually that’s weird he’s the type to tell us where he is going or at least give us a hint where he was, unless he did something ridiculous….’, I said as I focused on the movie, truthfully I haven’t watched this movie yet even though it was famous worldwide. I glanced on Dee and I thought she blushed and then fidgeted after of what I said or maybe I’m just thinking too much. Yeah that’s probably that.

‘To tell you guys the truth I still haven’t watched this movie even though they said it was beyond awesome…’, Dee confessed. Did she just read my mind?

‘Well, tell you what? You’re not the only one Sandy’, Hyunjoong said crushing my ‘special’ moment.

‘Truth be told, I’m the same~’, Minho seconded.

‘Same hyung!’, Chanyeol joined.

‘Well I guess I don’t need to be guilty either’, Heechul said, still munching his popcorn.

‘Well I guess we are not that updated huh?’, I said and we all nodded.

‘Shhh, it’s starting!’, Dee whispered scooping a spoonful of ice cream and started it. Yup, I knew I wouldn’t concentrate on the movie since Dee is becoming a big distraction for me but fortunately I still kept up with the story by listening.

‘Wahhh…. Edward ….he's sizzling hot!’, Dee pointed out of the blue and we all just stared at her while she drools at the flat screen TV. I guess hanging out with Bom was a bad idea after all. I remembered them watching a movie and heard Bom saying vulgar words about those half guys while drooling. I had to be there for Dee to cover her ears.

We all went back watching the movie after Dara started eating her Ice cream again. We finished the first movie but we had to watch the next one since Dee insisted. Before we knew it we were already at the third movie but Dee fell asleep. Thank god she fell asleep ‘cause if she didn’t she would’ve seen the bed scene and that would be totally awkward.

‘So…who will carry this rabbit?’, Heechul asked while clearing up our mess.

‘Me!’, Hyunjoong, Minho and Chanyeol chorused.

‘Hey!-‘, they were ready to argue with each other when Heechul carried Dee.

‘Guess there’s no helping it. You three, don’t even start it ok?!’, He said as he effortlessly carried her towards her room.

‘I’ll come with you!’, the three said as they followed Heechul.

I sighed and dragged my luggage to my own room not forgetting to stop by her room to peek if she’s ok. I sighed as I saw her silhouette.

‘Sleep well Dee….’, I whispered as I closed the door.

‘I love you…’, I said while looking at her door before going to my own room.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok to tell you the truth guys I just watched 

Twilight a couple of days ago because I only 

watched the last one last year but then I got curious

on how it was at the start....AND OHMYGHADH!

I got addicted to Jacob and especially to Edward!!

Kyaaa!! I in' love him maybe because he kinda reminds me

of Jae~~kekkkekek anyway this is the update this week~

-Love, Rako-chii~