Dreams or Reality

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

Kyaa!!thnx for my new subs!!Igahd i never expected this to happen kekeke...anyway guys this is the new update...ummm...plz be gentle...I'm seriously new to this (kinda proud of myself for doing this lol)

"Dreams allows us to SEE things that are beyond reality...but reality lets us FEEL things that are beyond our imaginations..."
 
 
No one's POV
 
Inside a cafe we find five unknown girls staring at the photo that was sent to them by their hired spy just a minute ago.
 
'OMO!!They're wearing the same bracelet!!KYAA!',girl 1 squeeled.
 
'No ing way!',girl 2 exclaimed,still cant believe what she's seeing.
 
'Uhuh~No photoshop at all~kyaa~!',girl 3 replied,proud of her hired spy.
 
'KYAAAAAAA~!',girl 4 just squeeled joining them.
 
The four girls squeeled together like there's no tomorrow,forgetting that their leader is with them.
 
'Will the four of you stop?!Your gonna blow up my ear drum!Geeez!',the named leader shouted while trying to cover her precious ears.
 
'Sorry leader~Were just feeling giddy~kekeke',girl 1 said.
 
'But wait, are you not happy leader??',girl 2 said.
 
'Yeah!You should be the one who's supposed to be happy here',girl 1 said,curious why the leader is not even reacting to the picture.
 
'This picture is not enough!This hints are to vague!Everyone knows that they both love chrome hearts....this is not enough to prove that they are real...',the leader sadly exclaimed.
 
'Hmm...thats true...',girl 4 sighed,knowing that the leader is right.
 
The five girls sighed,knowing that their dreams are still so far from reality.
 
'Unnie what do we do now?',the four girls asked while looking at their leader.
 
'Hmm...aha!I have a plan!',the leader said.
 
The five girls gathered together and starts to set out the plan.
 
'Gahd!This will be fun!',the four girls said,totally excited for their new mission.
 
'Lets go girls~ GO~GO~GO~!',the leader informed them.
 
The five unknown girls left their 'hideout' together while smirking,making the people around them shiver ,including the 'supposed to be' couple.
 
 
Goddess of the East POV
 
I woke up ,only to be welcomed by my naughty cat.
 
'Dadoong-ah~come here',I said as I opened my arms welcoming the named cat.He snuggled closer to me,liking my warm embrace that envelops him.I chuckled.
 
'Dadoong-ah~I just had a bad dream...',I told him as I tried to reminisce my dream about five girls trying to push me off a cliff,it gives me shivers.I have a feeling that soon something will happen.
 
'YAH!!Are you still sleeping?!',the Bominator shouted at me while banging my door,interupting my thoughts.Seriously its only 10 am!
 
'YAH!!RABBIT!You better get up or else...',she shouted again.
 
I sighed 'DEHH~I'm coming',well there's no point arguing with her and I dont want to taste Bominator's wrath early in the morning.I stood up from my bed ,gently laying down dadoong before going to the bathroom to wash up.
 
 
God of the East POV
 
I was eating my breakfast with my members when I felt myself shiver,it gave me an ominous feeling as if telling me that something bad will happen.
 
'Hyung,you okay??',one of my members asked.
 
'Yeah you look pale.',the other said while looking at me worriedly.
 
'Nah I'm fine...just tired', I smiled, assuring them that I'm fine.
 
'Ohh~',the two of them sighed with relief.
 
I chuckled at them,I really am lucky to have them.
 
'Seriously hyung what's wrong with you?Just a minute ago you looked worried and now you're laughing.Are you bipolar??',he said as he starts to move away from me.
 
'Yah!I'm not bipolar!',I depended myself and looked to my other member asking for his help but to my dissapointment he just laughed at me.
 
'Aisshh!Just eat your breakfast!',I irratately shove a slice of bread to the younger memeber shutting him up for good and continued to eat my breakfast.
 
 
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
 
so guys....how is it??good,bad or disappointing???gahhh plz be gentle when it comes to critics lol 
anyway guys hope you like this update and thanks for waiting :)) 
-Love ,Rako-chii~