Ice Cream Date??

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
 
"Without ice cream, there would be darkness and chaos"
 
Dara's POV
 
5 days has passed after I called Jae, after that we constantly text each other and we became pretty close to each other now. And today is Saturday which means I have to treat him to the ice cream shop near Han river.
 
From:Joongie~
Dara-ah are you done already?
 
To:Joongie
Deh~ I'll be there in 20 minutes~
 
      (she's wearing this with sunglasses)
 
'Bom-ah I have to go see Joongie. I'll be home by 6pm. See ya~',I said to her as I ran to the door.
 
'Yeah! Yeah! Have a nice date ok?! kekekke',Bom said while chuckling.
 
'Aish! I told you already, it's not a date!',I replied to her but didn't wait for her response cause I know she's just going to tease me again. I immediately went outside and ran to the Han river. I was near the Han river and I can already see his silhouette.
 
 
'Joongie-ah!',I shouted at him while waving.
 
 
Jaejoong's POV
 
     (he's wearing this kekeke the'yre oblivious
       they are wearing couple clothes kekeke)
 
'Joongie-ah!',someone shouted so I turned around only to meet a petite girl wearing a black hoodie while waving. I waved back as I knew who it was. It was Dara. We became close after she called me last week ago. We constantly text each other now and I can say she's very entertaining, well she have a 4D personality.
 
'Anyeong, Mr.Kim Jaejoong~',Dara said as she smiled at me, snapping me from my thoughts.
 
'Anyeong!Kaja Ms.Sandara Park?',I said as I offered her my arms.
 
'Lets GO~GO~GO~',she said as I led her to the Ice cream shop near the Han river.
 
 
No One's POV
 
                                  (they're sharing this~~)
 
Everybody will think they're a wierd 'couple' as they were the only adults without a child who's inside the Ice cream shop, where 95 percent of the customers were children. The 'supposed to be couple' didn't mind actually, as they continued to eat their Ice Cream to their hearts delight while having a conversation. Unknown to them everybody was gawking at them including the five girls who immediately went to the shop after they heard the news from their spy.
 
  (credits to the owner~kekeke nice photo right?~)
 
'Omo, Unnie! They're so cute!',girl 1 said while looking through to her bernaculars.
 
'Are they having a date?',girl 2 asked as also holding her bernaculars.
 
'But didn't the spy said that they were just friends?',girl 3 asked not taking her eyes from the 'supposed to be couple'.
 
'For now',girl 4 said as she took pictures of the 'supposed to be couple'.
 
'Yeah, for now',the leader said while smirking as she takes a video of the 'supposed to be couple'.
 
 
The 'supposed to be couple' POV
 
Both of them felt a shiver down their spine, feeling an ominous aura around them.
 
'Yah, Joongie...should we go now?',Dara asked nervously.
 
'Y-yeah!',Jae replied.
 
They quickly gathered their stuff and went outside.
 
'So where should we go now?',Dara asked Jae.
 
'Hmm..let's just take a walk beside Han river?',Jae replied which Dara just nodded.
 
They spent 2 hours of walking while talking about random stuff.
 
'Omo! Joongie it's time for me to go',Dara said as she looked at her watch which says 5:45pm.
 
 
'Ahh? Really?...Ok kaja, I'll send you there',Jae said, a little bit disappointed that they're fun time is already over.
 
'Are you sure?',Dara asked.
 
'Uh-huh, I'm sure Ms.Sandara Park',Jae said as he offers his arm again while smiling at her.
 
'kekkke ok then Mr.Kim Jaejoong',Dara said as she linked her arms to his with a smile plastered on her face.
 
Both of them happily went towards Dara's dorm.
 
 
'Ok here you are Ms.Sandara Park',Jae exclaimed as they reached Dara's dorm.
 
'Why thank you, Mr.Kim Jaejoong',Dara said as she smiled at him.
 
'Well I guess this is goodbye, Ms.Sandara Park..',Jae said as he slightly pouted.
 
'Kekeke yeah, thanks again for this wonderful day Joongie',she sincerely said as she smiled at him. Well she really enjoyed this day and she must say that when she's together with Jae, time seemed to pass quickly which just indicate how happy she was throughout the day.
 
 
'Nah, I should be thanking you Ms.Sandara Park for this day. I enjoyed it a lot',Jae replied as he smiled at her. He was happy and all his stress seems to vanished when he's with her. He's really happy to be Dara's friend. Unfortunately, when he's with her, time seems to go quicker but all in all he enjoyed her company.
 
'Well, Bye Joongie till next time, neh? And text me later when you arrived safely at your dorm?',Dara said as she gave a friendly hug to Jae which gave butterflies inside her stomach.
 
 
'Wrong move..aish get a hold of yourself! Your stomach is just acting wierd! Yeah that's all',Dara scolded herself. Unknown to her, Jae was feeling the same but just as she did he scolded himself.
 
'A-ah yeah till next time, goodbye Dara',he said while waving.
 
Dara went inside her dorm after waving back to Jae. Jae just stood there until Dara went inside her dorm, just to be safe. After the door closed Jae immediately went back to Han river where he parked his manager's car.
 
 
No One's POV
 
'OMO!! They hugged each other kyaa!!',girl 1 screamed and the other girls jumped in delight with her.
 
'KYAA!!~',they all squeeled including their leader.
 
'Our dreams will come true girls! Fighting!',the leader said.
 
'THEIANS FIGHTING~!',they all chorused together.
 
The five girls celebrated for their dreams that are slowly coming true.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Unknown to them ,sooner or later there will be a big war waiting for them....
 
 
 
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Gahd Jae ur stare is soo intense~
kekekek anyway this is an update 
And probably this will be the last 
Jaedara moments for now >.<
My finals are coming near guys 
so I won't be able to update daily
I'm sorry! >.< anyway comment
if you like it,hate it,love it :)
-Love,Rako-chii