The only Man for her

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

 "You’re meant to be mine to hold and to love. Nobody else have this privilege but me"

Somebody’s POV

Jae and Dara were at the back seat of Jae’s car, still cuddling with each other and talking about pointless stuff. (Put you in my Back seat~~Back seat~~Back seat~)

‘Hey, Joongie back there… were you really going to give up on me?’, Dara asked as he played with Jae’s hand that’s around her waist while she sat on his lap, leaning against his chest.

‘I’ll never give up on you, Dara. Never’, Jae replied as he nuzzled against her neck, holding her tighter to prove his point.

‘Hmm but what if I really loved someone else?’, Dara challenged him while petting his cheek.

‘Hmm I will probably sulk for a few days before going back to you and then I will make you fall in love with me so hard that you won’t even remember that bastard’s name. You did say I’m irresistible’, Jae replied as he wiggled his eyebrows playfully while glancing up to Dara and she just chuckled at this.

‘Did I?’, Dara said playfully acting as if she forgot about it.

‘Yes and don’t even deny it, baby. I heard it loud and clear’, Jae responded as he tickled her.

‘Hahahahaha stop Jae! I remembered it! I remembered it already!’, Dara replied as she struggled against him.

‘Good’, Jae said as he kiss her cheek.

‘By the way where did you hear that I loved somebody else?’, Dara asked curiously.

‘Well, I was just in a park playing with my niece when I heard someone shouting. When I looked who it was, I found Thunder and Geun Suk talking. I heard that you and Geun Suk used to date and that you loved someone else. I was hurt, angry, jealous, and just plain shocked’, Jae confessed as he hugged her closer to him, seeking her warmth.

‘Gaedung and Geun Suk? They were talking about me? What else did they talk about?’, Dara asked tensed and Jae felt it. She already predicted that this topic will come sooner or later.

‘Nothing. That’s all I heard’, Jae said. Well he didn’t mention Thunder’s threat against Geun Suk, he knew that Thunder have a reason for his aggressive attitude and he will find out what it is. And besides, Dara will not be happy with her brother’s action so Jae kept quiet.

‘Oh’, Dara said. She’s starting to get nervous because she knows he will ask about her and Geun Suk.

‘So what happened between you and Geun Suk?’, Jae asked, finally.

‘Well it’s a long story..’, Dara replied as she started to fidget. Jae held her hands.

‘Stop fidgeting Dara. And I want to hear about it…please?’, Jae pleaded. He has this strange feeling that he needed to know what happened and it’s bothering him for the whole day.

‘Well…’, Dara started before telling Jae her story including Yoona’s story. While she’s telling her story she noticed how Jae just listened quietly and feeling him tensed for the whole time.

‘…and that’s about it. Then we met again but I already have you and the others to distract me. During the New Year I decided to just forgive him and forget what happened because there’s no point. It was already in the past. I just need to worry about my future and enjoy my present’, Dara ended while caressing his cheek before pecking him, reassuring him.

Jae just nodded, still processing what she said. After a few minutes, he let out a sigh before nuzzling against the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent, comforting him.

‘He’s an . I’ve known him for years and I thought he loved Yoona whole heartedly. I was even the one who encourage them to date. I never thought he hurt you both. I can’t believe he let his ego got better of him. Ghadh, he’s a bastard!’, Jae replied as he remembered Thunder’s words and agreeing with him. He clenched his fist and decided that he’ll talk to Geun Suk soon.

‘If I were him, I will befriend those fan boys of yours. You know what they say “keep your friends close, but your enemy closer”’, Jae also exclaimed and Dara chuckled.

‘Or I’ll just prove to you that I’m way hotter than any of those guys so you won’t even bother looking at them because you already have me’, Jae smugly conveyed changing the atmosphere as he noticed Dara’s tense posture.

‘Oh Joongie, your way too arrogant for your own good’, Dara said relaxing into his arms. She was glad that Jae won’t easily give up on her, that he’s willing to fight for her.

‘But if he did that I wouldn’t be able to meet you. I wouldn’t be able to fall in love with you’, Dara muttered softly as she leaned closer. She can’t imagine not meeting this amazing man holding her. Even thinking about it pains her.

‘No, Angel. Whether your with him or not. We will still meet and fall in love. I know because were meant to be. I can’t imagine not meeting this ethereal goddesses that I’m holding right now. You’re meant to be mine to hold and to love Dara. Nobody else have this privilege but me’, Jae boldly stated as he stared at her. Dara was stunned at his bold statement.

‘How can you be so sure?’, Dara asked while turning to face him almost straddling him.

‘I just know. I can just feel our connection. Can you not?’, Jae responded as he gripped her waist and brought her closer.

‘Well I thought I’m the only one who can feel it…’, Dara whispered as they became dangerously close.

‘What? The tingles, sparks and butterflies? *chuckles* I don’t feel those anymore Dara, I feel more than those. I feel fireworks whenever I kiss you. I feel flames burning against my skin whenever you touch me. And I feel the whole zoo partying inside my stomach whenever I hear your voice or just when you’re near me. It’s cheesy, I know but that’s how I feel every time I’m with you. It’s a miracle, I’m still sane.’ Jae confessed not parting his eyes as he looked at her with utmost intensity. And he felt Dara shivered against his touch before finally kissing her. Letting her feel all of his emotions through his kiss.

‘I love you, Jae’, Dara said resting her forehead against his.

‘I love you more, Angel’, Jae said breathing in her sweet scent.

They cuddled for a few more hours before Jae decided to drop Dara home because it was getting late.

‘See you in three days?’, Dara asked while unstrapping her seatbelt.

‘Yep! Call me ok?’, Jae said as he leaned down and pecked her lips.

‘Mhmmm’, Dara responded with a hum.

‘Goodnight baby’, Jae said as he kissed her forehead.

‘Goodnight’, Dara blushed with what Jae called her before giving him a soft kiss and hurrying inside her dorm.

‘So, were ready, Darong. Spill everything. And I mean EVERYTHING’, Bom said as soon as Dara arrived in the living room. Bom, Minzy and Chaerin were sitting on their couch while munching some popcorn as if they are ready to watch a movie. They all looked at the newly arrived Dara, scrutinizing her up and down, waiting for her to spill the beans.

‘OH MY GHADH!!! IS THAT A HICKEY?!!’, Bom shouted while pointing at her accusingly as she looked at Dara’s neck. Immediately, Dara covered her neck as she blushed.

‘YOU ! OH MY GHADH!!! Tell us the full details! Is he gentle? Is his dic—‘, Bom giddily asked her while shaking her shoulders. She’s practically screaming.

‘Ghadh! Bommie! NO! We didn’t do the deed! Ghadh and don’t forget we have minors here!’, Dara covered her scarlet face under her hands, embarrassed at Bom’s blunt words.

‘Unnie, I’m not a minor anymore’, Minzy said.

‘And unnie if you want to stop Bom embarrassing you, you better spill the beans soon because she might start hyperventilating again’, Chaerin said still munching her popcorn calmly but there’s this amused glint in her eyes obviously excited to hear her story.

‘Ok here’s what happened..’, Dara started as the four girls sat closely together listening to her story.

On the other hand, Jae was driving happily towards his coffee shop. When suddenly, he received a text.

‘Hyung we need to talk’, the text said.

‘Ok. Meet me at my coffee shop’, Jae replied. He started to get nervous because who wouldn’t? He’s practically the only man in Sandara Park’s life, who wouldn’t hesitate to beat him to a pulp if he ever hurt Dara, sunbae or not. But hoobae or not, he will face him man to man. Jae will prove to Park Sanghyun that he’s the right guy for Sandara Park. That he’s the only man for her.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

MHauahah be prepared Jae, just lettin' you know

My baby Thunder works out~ mhauahahah

Lol this is an update yay!!surprise~surprise~

This chapter is actually dedicated to those applers

who's still mourning...I feel you all :(

I hope Jaedara's sweet interaction helps you

forget about it, cheer up guys! You too, myjoycel1986!

-Love, Rako-chii~