Are you ok?

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is real."

Dara’s POV

‘Dara calm yourself..it's ok…past is past…so don’t mind him…breathe in, breathe out!’, I repeated inside my head before listening to the director but still cautious around HIM.

‘So you guys will be the main casts, it’s a story about 5 handsome guys living in an apartment and the new tenants. The two tenants are twins who left their house with their little brother as their father are harrassing them. They’re fraternal twins, one is a girl and one is a boy. The girl was very weak and has a heart disease but she was very adventurous and plain crazy when you get to know her. She’s lovable and very kind hearted. She’s a talented person who loves art and music. Her brother who’s younger than her by a minute, loves music as well. He might look weak but he’s very strong as he learned martial arts, judo, taekwondo and boxing to protect her weak sister and his little brother that from their father. He is a bit snobby but he’s a gentleman when you get to know him. He will do anything to protect his siblings from getting hurt physically and emotionally..’, the director told us the story.

‘…the five guys will be you guys obviously. Minho-shi you will be the flirty-kind-of-guy, for short the playboy. You are sweet to all of the girls but you never tried to hurt them as you don’t like violence against women or children. You will be the first friend of Dara-shi in the story..’, the director continued.

‘So I’ll be the first one to be close to her?..YAY!’, Minnie exclaimed as he smile at me while giving me a wink. I relaxed and winked to him playfully before laughing silently to him.

‘… Yes, anyway moving on, Hyunjoong-shi you will the be the reserved guy who will always be there for Dara-shi when she have a problem. You know, the prince-on-the-white-horse type…’, the director said as he looked at Hyunie while smiling.

‘Ahh.. well I’ll be gladly taking that role sir’, he said as he smiled back at him before sticking his tongue out playfully to Minnie and smiling at me sweetly which of course I responded back while Minnie seemed irritated.

‘Heechul-shi, you will be a bit distant towards Dara at first since you will have a role that has a phobia towards girls but as the story goes on you’ll be her BFF’, the director said.

‘Ohhh well I’m her BFF anyway!’, Hee said as we high-five each other.

‘ …And Jaejoong-shi and Geun Suk-shi you guys will be playing the role of step brothers who doesn’t get along with each other since both of you have different mothers. You guys only lived on the same apartment since your father asked you two to get along with each other. Both of you have nearly the exact same personality but has different hobbies and likes or dislikes. One likes basketball the other likes football; One likes rock the other likes classic; One likes guitar the other likes piano;. Nevertheless something still connects the both of you.’, the director explained.

‘So when will we know who will be the leading man??’, Minho asked.

‘Well we still have time before the actual shooting so I’ll give you guys some kind of bonding time while I observe you guys. Remember, I don’t want you guys to just act in my drama, I want it real and raw ok?’, the director said seriously and we all just nodded.

After explaining our roles the co-actors came one by one. I tried to ignore HIM as much as possible and just talked to Hee/Hyunie/Minnie/Joongie the whole time. I also talked to some of the co-actors especially to the sunbaes. We were done reading the script after 2 hours and now we were just talking to each other again.

‘Are you ok Dara?’, Joongie whispered to me while everyone was busy talking to each other.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

I noticed that Dara keeps fidgeting especially when she’s near Geun Suk, her aura becomes cold and dark. It’s making me curious if they know each other already or not. Geun Suk is a good friend of mine but he never told me anything about meeting Dara so I don’t think they know each other. Maybe I’m just imagining things. I look at Dara again and noticed that she’s turning pale.

‘Are you ok Dara?’, I whispered to her.

‘Ah. Yeah I’m fine Joongie’, she said as she started to relax.

‘You sure? You look pale..’, I said as I reached her cheeks feeling the warmth of her skin. Thankfully, she’s not sick as her temperature was normal.

‘Yeah, just a little tired but I’m good’, she said as smiled at me.

‘Do you want some fresh air?’, I asked as I look at her in the eyes.

‘Ahmm yeah that will do’, she said as she smiled.

‘Ok wait here, I’ll just tell it to our manager ok?’, I said as I started looking for our manager.

After telling it to our managers, we managed to go out without them noticing. We went to a nearby river and just sat down on a bench while looking at the sun setting down. Thankfully, there’s only a few people around here, mostly old people taking a walk together.

‘It’s like deja vu don’t you think?’, I asked her.

‘Yeah..’, she said as she smiled at me as she started to get more relaxed and comfortable.

She breathe in and breathe out while closing her eyes. She looked beautiful than ever as the wind blows into her and a smile was plastered on her face.

‘Thanks Joongie..’, she said as she finally opened her eyes.

‘You’re always welcome Dara’, I said as I tucked some of her hair that was covering her face.

She leaned on my shoulder as we looked at the view in front of us. It was peaceful and heavenly.

‘It’s really great to have you as a….a friend, Joongie’, She said as she drifted off to sleep.

I felt a stab in my heart and I don’t even know why. I was happy though but a part of me feels like it has been crushed. Why though?

‘Maybe I really need to see a doctor....’, I mumbled to myself.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

JAE UR SO HOT!...lol i just want to say that first

anyway ...Guys hello!Sorry for the delay hehehe

I was busy with stuff and all that

but here I am :) anyways I'm thinking if 

I should put pictures or not anymore

coz like its time consuming making me

update less ..but do tell me ur opinion guys :)

Ok gtg and make the nxt update ,this is double

update since I got delayed updating again >.<

-Love, Rako-chii~