Lotte World (Part 2)

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy as they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom"
 
 
Jaejoong's POV
 
I heard our manager speaking to someone on the phone about our commercial in Busan this afternoon.
 
'Hyung, any problems?',Junsu asked him before I could.
 
'Well I was informed that many fans found out where the shooting area is and many of them even built tents. So, I decided to just cancel it because it won't be safe if we go there now',our manager explained to us and we all understood. It's not like we don't appreciate our fans support and all but sometimes they could go overboard and not just harm us but other innocent people as well.
 
'Well the director gave us another choice of location though and I'm sure you guys will like it!',our manager said excitedly.
 
'Well you seemed to be more excited than us so I guess it will be an awesome place',Yoochun said, in which Junsu and I just nooded while waiting for our manager to speak up.
 
'Guys we're going to LOTTE WORLD!!!',our manager shouted obviously excited.
 
'Chincha?! But wouldn't there be lots of people there?',Junsu asked in disbelief.
 
'Well the director said that Lotte World was supposed to be closed but when he asked for their permission they immediatly agreed and so they opened it for us without announcing to other people. But there are still few people though but only because they are near Lotte World. Don't worry though, the owner of Lotte World helped the director to bribe all the customers with unlimited Ice cream. So, what are you guys waiting for? Finish dressing up so we can got to Lotte World!',our manager explained to us in full detail with so much ethusiasm.
 
'We have an awesome manager here!! Thanks hyung!',I praised him while giving him thumbs up and Junsu and Yoochun did the same.
 
 
'Always welcome guys, you can relax and enjoy during our shooting. It's time for you guys to chill a little, especially you Jae!kekeke ok I'm just gonna wait inside the car guys so be ready soon!',he said lastly before going outside.
 
'Well today is our lucky day huh?',Yoochun said before putting on his cap and glasses. Well it's been a long time since we went there without fans jumping on us.
 
'Well I hope it lasts for the whole day or even a week',I said as put on my glasses and mask.
 
'C'mon hyungs! Lotte World is waiting for us!',Junsu exclaimed while waiting for us outside the door. We just chuckled at him before following him outside.
 
'Excited much?',I said to him.
 
'Well who wouldn't?',Junsu replied to me and I just chuckled before going inside our car.
 
 
'KAJA!!',our manager shouted after we were all settled on our seats and he started the engine and started our journey towards Lotte World.
 
After an hour, we finally reached Lotte World and as expected there were only few people inside, which is perfect!
 
We started to shoot our commercial for an Ice Cream product and finished it for just an hour as we badly wanted to go and play around Lotte World.
 
'Good job boys! You can go and play now but be careful ok there might be saesang fans here ok?...And oh yeah before you could go I heard that....',our manager praised us but before we can let him finish his words we were already gone.
 
 
JYJ Manager's POV
 
'I heard that 2ne1 Sandara Park and Park Bom is here..',I finished but I guess they didn't hear what I said as they were nowhere to be seen.
 
'Oh well too bad...I guess I'll just play with the staff?',I said before going to the roller coaster ride with some of the staff.
 
 
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
kekkeeke guys I updated again :P
I guess the other one is too short
kekek hope you like it and 
keep the comments coming,pyoong!
-Love,Rako-chii