U-know Yunho

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"Today I caught myself smiling for no reason...Then I realised I was thinking about you"

Top’s POV

Yesterday was really embarrassing since I was nearly caught by Tokki. But if she hadn’t woke up I could’ve kiss her on her lips. It was so close but yet so far. I should work harder to make her realise that I see her as a woman but I think it would take a very long time since she’s a slowpoke, aigoo what do I do?

‘Tabi! Goodmorning!’, speaking of the devil.

‘Yo, Tokki’, I replied.

It’s been 5 days since we were here and many things already happened including some conflicts between the co-actors and now were all busy with photo shoots so next week we can film the commercial. The girls are doing their photo shoot this morning at the beach with their swim wear.

‘What are you going to wear later?’, I asked, pretending not to care while sipping my coffee.

‘Ah, Bom and I are wearing bikinis that she bought during her tour’, she replied as she gobbled her breakfast and I just chuckled at her cuteness.

‘Oh! Bikinis huh?...HUH?! as in two piece?!’,I asked bewildered.

‘Duh~’, Bom said as she sat down beside us and also eat her breakfast.

‘But why?’, I asked frantically.

‘Duh~ It's at the beach!’,Heechul hyung popped out of nowhere with Jessica, Joon and Yoona.

‘Oppa you’re asking the obvious!’, Jessica said while chuckling.

‘Good morning noonas and hyungs~’, Joon happily greeted us and we all greeted back.

‘And Oppa what do you want us to wear? Pyjamas?’, Yoona seconded while laughing.

‘No that’s not what I mean—‘, I said, protesting.

‘Just shut up Tabi! We’re going to wear what we want!’, Bom said while munching her corn cereals.

‘But—‘,I was going to protest when Tokki interrupted me.

‘Guys, where’s Yunho? Is he not going to have breakfast?’, she asked.

‘Ahh, San-san he woke up early, he said that he’s going to jog and will be back later after lunch’, Heechul hyung replied with so much familiarity.

‘Ahh, ok. Thanks Hee’, Tokki replied with informal language. When did they get close?

‘No probs San-san~’, Heechul hyung replied before smirking at me or was it just my imagination?

AHh! This just annoys me, first the bikini, second Yunho hyung and now Heechul hyung.

 

Yunho’s POV

I went for a jog this morning since I woke up earlier than I planned probably because I was thinking about a certain lady called Sandara Park. Hyunjoong and Jae mentioned her before whenever I hang out with them. I always thought that those two were love struck by this girl and I'm starting to understand why they were like that. When I first met her she fully describe my ideal girl and I thought that maybe she is the one I’m looking for.

I wondered around the beach after jogging for 2 hours. As I was walking down I saw a goddess in a bikini and the two guys around her were gawking at her with their lustful eyes which irritated me. I couldn’t recognise her at first but when she called me, I knew who it was.

(she's wearing this ^^^)

‘YUNHO!’,Sandara shouted as she ran towards me, I was breathless till I saw her in front of me.

‘You okay? Yunho??’, she asked as she waved her hand in front of me and I looked at her on the eyes for a second before replying to her.

‘Ah..yeah..I’m ok..by the way what are you doing here? I thought you’re doing your photo shoot today?’, I asked her.

‘Ah, I’m done already so I decided to just walk around and to explore’, she replied as she walks beside me.

‘On your own?’, I asked her.

‘Well I was with Bom but then she saw corn flavoured Patbingsu and since I don’t have any appetite, I just went ahead’, she replied while chuckling and I just joined her.

‘She really loves corn huh?’, I stated while chuckling.

‘She loves corn VERY MUCH, that it became an addiction for her kekeke’, she exclaimed.

‘Is your ankle getting better?’, I asked.

‘Yeah it's ok but it kinda stings from time to time’, she said.

‘GEEZ! Then why are you walking then?!’, I burst out.

‘E-eh?...well because I just felt like it?’, she flinched after answering.

‘Aigoo…you should be more careful, here, I’ll carry you’, I said as I bent down in front of her facing my back.

‘But it’s really ok!’, she protested.

‘No buts just hop on!’, I commanded not caring if I used informal language.

‘O-okay..’, she said but I stopped her.

‘Yah! I thought you’re going to carr—‘, she said but she stopped talking as I took of my t-shirt and put it on her, making her speechless.

‘Okay, hop on!’, I said again while smirking at her cute expression. She looked really cute while wearing my t-shirt that was too big for her.

‘Oh!...okay..’, she said before shyly hoping at my back. She was light as a feather.

‘Yosh! Let's go ma’am, where do you want to go?’, I asked as I move forward.

‘Hmm…how about finding an Ice cream store??’, she asked while smiling at me as she hug me tightly.

‘Yosh! Yes ma’am!’, I replied to her while smiling back at her.

‘Yay!’, she’s obviously excited.

‘Ok! Ma’am please hold on tight!’, I decided to .

‘Why—kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!’, she screamed as I ran as fast as I could while piggybacking her.

 

Dara’s POV

I feel like a child when I was with Yunho. He piggybacked me throughout the afternoon and we also went to an Ice cream shop that sells different flavours that I never tried before, there was also a corn flavoured ice cream which I know Bom will like so I bought her a big tub of it and also bought some more for the others and the staff. After that we finally decided to go back.

‘Hey, Yunho. Can I ask something?’,I cautiously asked Yunho.

‘What is it Sandara?’,he replied while humming.

‘Ahm…is there a possibility that…that TVXQ and JYJ will be together again…someday?’, I asked while looking at him worriedly and he seemed shocked by my unexpected question. Well I have always been a fan of their music and I was shocked when they disbanded.

‘Hmm…I know we’ll be together again…I’m sure’, he said as he smiled softly at me.

‘Hmm…’,I replied or more like hummed as I hugged him tightly. Then I fell asleep after that.

 

Yunho’s POV

I heard soft snores behind my ear and I smiled as the one I’m carrying right now was sleeping defenselessly.

‘You should be more cautious Sandara or else wolves will devour you, you’re lucky you are with a very patient wolf..’, I mumbled while smirking.

I carried her while carrying the bags of ice cream as well. We arrived at the hotel in no time and I was greeted with shocked faces.

‘Why are you carrying Tokki? By the way why are you with her hyung? Why are you ? Why is she wearing your shirt? And why is she asleep?’, Top questioned me and I just shrugged and passed by him.

‘Oh Yunho! How was your walk? And where’s the ice cream? Give me! Give me!’, Bom noona asked. Well as you may ask, we called Bom earlier using my phone to tell her where Sandara was so she didn’t bother asking me any question except for her ice cream.

‘Here, noona and here’s some for the others! But the strawberry and vanilla is Dara’s and the chocolate mint is mine! Ok? I’ll head down later I just need to put sleeping beauty on her bed’, I informed them as I took the keys for Dara’s room that Bom noona offered me.

‘Hyung do you need help?’, Joon asked.

‘No, thanks anyway Joon-ah’, I replied while smiling.

‘Where do you think you’re going hyung?’,Top said, blocking my way.

‘Geez, Tabi just get away from them. Can’t you see you’ll wake up Dara any moment?! Come here!’, Bom noona thankfully got him away.

I managed to go to Dara’s room. I carefully tuck her in her bed. I caressed her porcelain face and placed a kiss on her forehead and the back of her hand and went out before I couldn’t handle myself and attack her while sleeping.

(Imagine its Dara and Yunho.Sorry Hyunie >.<~)

‘Geez, control yourself Yunho…control yourself!’, I mumbled to myself before going down to my room to change.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I never thought there was actually a Topnyong couple!!

Omigosh!Where have I been????!!!credits to the owner

for making me discover something important!! >.< lol

anyway this is for loveless28 and for all of yous who keeps

supporting me even if I've been teasing you's alot kekekeke

I hope all of you enjoy this double update,adios~~

btw comment,subscribe and update~~~

-Love,Rako-chii