Lotte World (Part 1)

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions"

 

Dara's POV
 
Seriously, because of corn we had to suffer great pain for 2 weeks of exercise and another 3 days to recover our muscle pains. Luckily CL didn't have to suffer much because of her solo promotions and busy schedules. Just remembering those painful days makes me vomit, I'm just glad it's over and now I can relax fully in my bed without having cramps nor muscle pain. I was going to sleep but the Bominator have to go in and ruin my beauty rest.
 
'Dara!Let's go to Lotte World today, my treat for making you go through that bloody weeks!',Bommie said or more like comanded. I just groaned.
 
 
'But Bommie-ah there will be a lot of people there, you don't want to be jumped on by fans, do you now?And besides, there's Minki, just go with her!',I reasoned out as I tried to go back to sleep.
 
'YAH! Rabbit! Have you forgotten that Minki went back to her hometown because it's her grandma's birthday tomorrow? And I heard that there will be only few people there because an idol group will be shooting a commercial, so come on Dee!',Bommie pleaded as she tried to get my warm and comfy blanket.
 
'Bommie-ah I won't go! I'm too tired and whatever excuse your thinking right now I won't--',I said but she didn't let me finish.
 
'Even if I told you that they will be giving out free unlimited Ice Cream?',I heard Bommie said the magic word and in a flash I was already dressed up while carrying my mask and sunglasses.
 
                     (lets say they're wearing a mask)
 
'YAH! Bommie would you hurry up!! My unlimited Ice Cream are waiting for me!',I shouted at the door. I didn't wait for her as I ran to our manager's car, which we use whenever we want to go outside.
 
'Kekeke I knew you would come',she chuckled at me while sitting down at the front sit beside me. We put on our seatbelt and I the music.
 
'Lets GO~GO~GO~',we chorused as I started the engine and drove to Lotte World.
 
No one's POV
 
'Ok girls, it's all set. Unnie is with her and is going here to Lotte World',girl 4 said after she receive a text from her unnie.
 
'Ok good ,now girls are your camera's ready?',asked the leader.
 
'Yup',all the five girls said while holding their cameras. Well they need to take pictures of the Rabbit and her friend to add to their 'Dara's life' album, well they are hardcore fans (in a good way) so what do you expect?
 
'By the way unnie, did you find out who are the idols whose going to be shooting a commercial here?',girl 1 asked, curious about the still unknown idols.
 
'Ani, they haven't arrive yet and it's wierd that nobody knows about it except for the people whose now inside the Lotte World',the leader said, curious as well.
 
'Maybe their VVIP? Or maybe they purposely made it a secret so fans won't make any commotions during the shoot?',girl 2 suggested.
 
'Ehh~well who cares, we came here for a certain Rabbit and not gossip about other idols. Well aside from that, leader any news from our Vampire?',asked girl 3, diverting to a much more important topic.
 
'Well my contacts said that they will shoot a commercial in Busan but they said that the Vampire and his friends were not seen there',the leader informed the girls.
 
'Ohh that's too bad....I wish they shoot here in Lotte World instead...so that there will be a probability that the Rabbit and the Vampire could meet...',girl 4 sighed as she wished for something so impossible.
 
'Yeah...',the five girls agreed with a sigh.
 
'Well,stop with this delusional thoughts. They will be here any minute now so get your asses ready to protect the Rabbit and her alien friend',the leader ordered them as they shrugged their hopeful thoughts away and scattered around Lotte World, careful not to act suspicious.
 
But the five girls didn't know that something unexpected will happen sooner or later.
 
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
kekkekeke so here's the update~
Thanks for waiting patiently ^.^
And guys plz comment?
I wanna hear your opinions good or bad
so don't be afraid to comment :))
kkekkeke ok guys see ya~
(I might update again,well it depends kekek)
-Love,Rako-chii