No Reply

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"
 
Dara's POV
 
It's been 3 days since I sent a message to Joongie and Minie but to my dismay, there was no reply. I understand that they're busy but a simple reply will do. Are they that busy or are they purposely not replying to my message? I sent them another message today but there was no reply still. It's not that I'm complaining but I'm just worried; what if something happened to them? What if they're sick? There's so many 'what ifs' inside my head.
 
'Dara-shi it's time for your pictorial',one of the staff said. Well were currently doing our pictorials for the commercial, they said it'll last for more than a week since we have to go to 5 different places in Maldives for the pictorial. For 3 days Hyunjoong and I only did pictorials together. Most of the times during pictorials I'll space out while looking at my phone, waiting for a reply from Minie and Joongie but there was none, thankfully, Hyunjoong was always beside me to cheer me up.
 
 
One time, I asked Hyunie about Joongie's whereabouts but he said that he doesn't know as he forgot his phone in Korea so he cant contact Joongie. After 3 days of waiting, again,I losed hope and decided to just focus on my job and have fun. If they don't want to talk to me, then fine!
 
 
4 DAYS PASSED
 
Yesterday while shooting my solo parts, I lost my phone. I asked the staff if they saw it but they said they didn't see. I checked my bag and luggages but I still couldn't find it.
 
'Oh well it's not like people will call me or anything ...',I mumbled to myself sarcastically. And beside I can just borrow my manager's phone to call the girls. Aigoo, I need to stop being gloomyI'm here for work and I won't let those SNOBS ruin it for me. Hmmp!
 
 
'Dara-shi it's time to go outside',one of the staff peeked into my tent.
 
'Neh~ Thank you',I replied as I stood up and fixed myself.
 
'Ok Dara! Forget about those snobs and enjoy your work! NOLZA!',I said to myself while looking at the mirror before going out.
 
'Oh Dara-shi! Come here, today you'll do couple scenes with Hyunjoong ok? There's only 2 days left so give it your all ok? Same for you Hyunjoong',the director said to both of us.
 
'Aye, aye sir!',Hyunie said while saluting. I just chuckled at him.
 
 
'Yah why are laughing?',Hyunie said as he lightly tap my arms.
 
'Aigoo! Why are you so cute~?',I said as pinched his cheeks. Even though he's tan, he's skin is still soft, softer than Minie. Aigoo! Why am I thinking about him, he's one of the snobs! Forget! Forget!!
 
'Dara kwenchana?',Hyunjoong asked while looking at me with those worried, doe eyes.
 
'Yeah! Never been better!',I said as I smiled at him.
 
 
Someone's POV
 
'Ok you two will act as a newly wed couple ok? Here's the script',the director interupted them while giving them the scripts.
 
GARNIER SUNSCREEN LOTION 24/7 with a hint of tropical scent~ (SCRIPT)
 
Scene 1 :Both of them will act lovey-dovey while entering the beach.
 
Scene 2 :Hyunjoong will apply lotion to Dara's legs. And Dara will apply lotion to Hyunjoong's biceps. 
 
Scene 3 :Hyunjoong will get drinks for Dara. The girls will swoon at him and he will smile sweetly at them. Dara will get jealous so she flirted with 2 foreign, hot guys.
 
Scene 4 :Hyunjoong noticed this so he left the girls and went to Dara. Hyunjoong tried to get Dara's attention but Dara was ignoring him.
 
Scene 5 :Hyunjoong took off his shirt and carried Dara to the water. They will splash each others with water.
 
Scene 6 :Hyunjoong will hold Dara's waist and they will face each other. They will rub each others noses and apologise to each other.(This tells us that even though they played with water the lotion will still have its effect)
 
Scene 7 :They will have a date around the beach. They'll eat ice cream and play around the beach.
 
Scene 8 :They'll back hug each other while sitting on the sand and looking at the sunset. While back-hugging each other Hyunjoong will kiss Dara's shoulder and neck.(This will emphasize that the lotion smells nice even though its the end of the day.)
 
Scene 9 :They'll have dinner outside and feed each other. After that they'll join the party next door and dance the tango intimately.
 
Scene 10 :After the dance they'll face each other. Hyunjoong holding closely to Dara's waist and Dara will hold Hyunjoong's neck. The music will stop and then they'll give each other a sweet peck. After that the music will resume while both of them smiled to each other, showing their billion dollar smile. The commercial will end while both of them continue to party.
 
Both of them scanned the scripts and blushed after reading the intimate scenes. They glanced at each other to see each others reaction and before they can say anything the director interupted them again.
 
'Ok Dara and Hyunjoong go and change now so we can start shooting',the director instructed them.
 
'Deh~',Both of them replied before going to their own dressing room.
 
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
OMG I have the same headphones!!KYAA!!LOL kekekke
anyways this is another lame update..i dunno anymore...
I'm getting lazier and lazier (is that even a word?lol)  this days >.<
I need inspirations but here I am locking myself inside my room,spending
almost the whole day doing nothing but eating and lying down.
Gahd!BTW guys plz comment more(maybe i need it for inspiration lol)
okies gtg and fix my life,ciao~
-Love,Rako-chii