Oh My Ramyun!

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
"The worst memories stick with us, while the nice ones always seem to slip through our fingers"
 
Dara's POV
 
'DARONG!!!!!!!!!!!!WAKE UP!',Bommie shouted while shaking my shoulders, literally waking me up from my deep slumber.
 
 
'B-Bommie-ah...wae?!',I said to her while searching for my comfy pillow.
 
'YAH! It's already 1pm, sleeping beauty! Did you forgot that you have a meeting with sajangnim today at 3pm? And do something with that huge box!',she said.
 
'Eh? How did you know?...And what box?!',I asked her, still daydreaming while rubbing my eyes.
 
'Well manager told me and he said that I'm going with you too and if your asking what box how about waking up properly and look around your surroundings? Well after that, hurry and dress up were gonna be late!',she said to me as she walked out of my room.
 
I just nodded at her and started looking for the box, well it didn't take long as the box was huge and it was just beside my bed.
 
 
'I wonder how it got here?..oh there's a note!',I exclaimed as I found the note at the top of the box.
 
 
To:Sandara Park
 
Dara-ah, I know I've been such a jerk this few days. I'm sorry if I didn't reply to your messages! I have a reason for that but I can't tell you yet. Don't worry I'll say it to you after 3 weeks, so wait for me ok? I know this is not enough for your forgiveness and I know I should be apologising to you personally but due to my schedule I can't go. So I decided to buy you something that you'll seriously love! I hope you enjoy it and sorry again, I hope you'll forgive me soon! 
 
From:Your one and only,Minjerk~~
 
P.S.
In case you already deleted my number, here 00XXXXXXXXX. Wait for me, ok?~
 
 
 
'Tsk! Hmph, you think I'll forgive you that easily?',I mumbled to myself and started unwrapping the huge box that's nearly my size. When I was done unwrapping, a hundred of cup ramyun flooded my room.
 
'Omo! Your forgiven MinJerk!! Kyaaa!!',I squeeled as I hug the cup noodles around me.
 
 
'Yah Dara! Stop screaming and just get ready!!',Bommie shouted outside my door, interupting my 'Happy Time' with my cup noodles.
 
'Yeah, Yeah!~',I replied to her as I rolled my eyes, Bommie is seriously a er !(sorry for the use of word >.<)
 
I readied myself after tidying my cup noodles of course. After 30 minutes, Bommie and I were already at the YG building. We immediately went to the 7th floor, YG President's office. We both stood inside the room and in front of us is YG himself, whose sitting on his black chair while giving both of us a calm yet scrutinising look.
 
 
Someone's POV
 
 
'Dara-ah, Bommie-ah...do you know why you two are here?',YG asked them calmly. Both of them gulped.
 
'Uh...eh...is it about yesterday sajangnim?',Dara carefully asked while avoiding his eyes.
 
'Well that's one of them but it was already settled...',Yg replied nonchantly.
 
'But sajangnim I wasn't even there!...So why am I here with her??',Bom asked, well she did help Dara but it was only for her safety.
 
 
'I just received something and it's about you two....',Yg started and the atmosphere was getting more tense.
 
'Is it about my corn? Or that I secretly sold photos of BigBang and se7en oppa?? Or maybe they found out that we've been friendly with JYJ? Or maybe the other stuff that I did? But which one?!!',Bommie started panicking inside her head but still kept a calm posture.
 
 
'Is this about the scandal with Hyunie? But that's already over! Is it about me and Joongie being seen together? Oh no! It's another scandal! Or maybe it's about Minie's huge gift? But that's only a gift...Or is it about something else I did before? But all of those were perpectly covered up ...so which one?!',Dara is in the same state as Bom. Both girls started sweating as the tense are increasing each second.
 
'.............It's about a cf with idols and since the two maknaes are still not here in Korea, I kinda hesitated and since both of you are free I decided to accept the offer!',he beamed at both them, making them dumbfounded but both were relieved that they're not in trouble.(YG is seriously a troll.)
 
 
'Ahh is that all sajangnim? I thought it's...',Dara started but stopped realising what she's going to say just now.
 
'You thought what??',YG curiously asked, he's already starting to get suspicious.
 
'Ah sajangnim! What is it about??',Bom asked to divert his attention.
 
'AH...it's about a collaboration with other idols!',he replied forgetting the reply from Dara. Dara silently thanked Bom which she just respond with 'you-have-to-treat-me-later' look.
 
 
'Eh? Other idols??...Who is it?',they both asked.
 
'Well there's Yoona and Jessica from SNSD. And T.O.P will also be there with Suju's Heechul, Mblaq's Lee Joon and TVXQ's Jung Yunho! It's BBQ commercial so I'll know you love it!',he beamed at us while giving us the contract that's already been signed.
 
'Oh wow!! Sajangnim! Your awesome!! When will it be??',Bom said as her eyes sparkled hearing BBQ. While Dara was just there standing silently.
 
'Oh It's 2 days from now so be ready ok? It's summer theme so you guys better exercise arra?! I'll tell this to Hwangssabu so be prepared! You may go now oh and Dara it's all settled with the media but you have to apologise to your fans they were worried, you know',he said to both of them and the both of them just nodded before going outside.
 
 
'Wow were going to meet lots of idols! There's suju, TVXQ, Mblaq and there's also TOP! Oh and there's........SNSD.....Jessica and Yoona.........Darong! Are you ok?'That' person will be there! I'm sorry I didn't notice!',Bom panicked.
 
'kekkekeke it's ok, I know you were only focusing on the guys kekkee....I'll be fine even 'that' person is there and beside it's all in the past and I don't think she knows about 'it'...',Dara said while wearing a smile but Bom knows deep down she's still hurting even though she already moved on but 'those' people created a big scar on Dara, which enabled her to love again.
 
'But you know we can still back out...',Bom exclaimed, she's worried for Dara.
 
 
'Ani Bommie-ah, sajangnim already agreed and it's work so no buts! Thanks for worrying',Dara said showing her genuine smile and Bom just nodded.
 
So who is 'THAT' person? Is it Jessica or Yoona?? Will there be any conflict soon?? What really happened in Dara's past?? Will this cf be successful or will it cause another scandal? Will there be a YUNDARA/TABISAN moments here?? Will the Park Sister's survive?? We'll know...............SOON! 
 
 
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
kekekke I actually love Tabisan couple too~
And sometimes I also read Yundara fanfics kkeke
Ohh well~I'm not sure which one to choose..help me?
hahhaha anyways this is the update~
on the other hand,EMERGHARD!!!!!!!!!!The queens are back!!
WOOOT!!WOOT!!Falling in love~Falling in love~~
Lets all go for All kill Blackjacks~~~~(I'm still spazzing!!kyaa!)