Home Alone?

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"You're Beautiful"

Dara’s POV

‘Yes omma. Take care there, ok? I love you and Merry Christmas, tell that to Durami too ok?…neh..neh…byebye’, I said as I hanged up my phone. Mother and Durami are currently in the Philippines, it’s my gift for them this Christmas. We were all supposed to go but Sanghyun  and I have schedules this holidays. The only free time I have is Christmas evening and New year’s eve. Thunder have a recording to do so he won’t be able spend Christmas with me. Bom went to America with CL  and Minzy went to her hometown to celebrate Christmas with all her relatives. My other friends are also the same so I’m practically alone for Christmas.

‘I’m home guys~’, I said to the empty apartment until I heard someone running.

‘Oh? Welcome back!’, Joongie breathlessly said while holding a ladle. He’s wearing a pink apron and it looked adorable on him.

‘Joongie? Are you not going to spend Christmas with your family? And where are the others?’, I asked as we went to the kitchen.

‘Oh~ well my parents are having a fantastic date tonight and I don’t want to be a third wheel. And I don’t want to disturb my sisters and in laws so I just decided to celebrate it with you guys but it seems most of them are busy. I called Hyunjoong and Minho and they said they’ll be here this evening but they’ll be a bit late. Heechul said he’s spending it with his family and that goes for Chanyeol and Leo as well. Sanghyun has schedules to do. And Suk …hmm he said he needs to go somewhere’, he explains while cooking.

‘oohhh~ I guess were alone this Christmas eve…’, I mumbled.

‘Well not really, you have a handsome guy and two dwarves to spend Christmas with’, He said while winking at me.

‘Hahhaha Mr. Kim you’re getting more confident huh~’, I jokingly said.

‘Not really, I’m just stating a fact~’, he exclaimed innocently.

‘hahhahah so are you one of the dwarves??’, I asked playfully.

‘NO! I’m the handsome guy!’, he said as he pouted. Kyupta~

‘kekkekeke ok~ Whatever you say~’, I said as I went to my room, escaping quickly.

‘Yah! Come back! I’m the handsome guy! Yah!’, I heard him shout and I just chuckled.

 

Jae’s POV

I finished cooking when Dara came back and she helped me set up the table.

‘So handsome guy, when can we eat??’, She said while smiling. She’s teasing me again.

‘When you genuinely acknowledge my handsomeness~’, I said as I stuck my tongue out. *mehrong*

‘kekeke fine~ but you’re not handsome though….you’re beautiful Jae..’, She said playfully but her last statement sounded serious…too serious that it gives me chills.

‘Y-yah! Who are you calling beautiful?!’, I said snapping her out.

‘O-oh~ But Joongie you look like a girl though~’, she joked.

‘Why you!’, I said as I start chasing her.

‘hahhahha come and get me~ *mehrong* ‘, she said.

‘Oh! I will!’, I said as I catched up to her.

‘mhahhaha You can never—kyyaaa!’, she screamed as she turned around. Gotcha!

‘Got you!!’, I said as I held her tightly by her waist carrying her like a pouch.

‘Yah Joongie put me down!’, she said while struggling away from me.

‘No way~hahahah’, I said as I drop her off the couch.

‘W-wait! No Joongie please don’t!’, she knew what I am about to do.

‘mhuahhahaha You’ll regret calling me beautiful! mhauhahah’, I said as I started tickling her.

‘nhahahah n-no forgive me! hahahhah Joongie please stop! Hahahha you know I hate tickles! Hahhaha’, she laughed histerically while begging for forgiveness.

‘hhahahah no way! You’re—‘, I stopped tickling her and she stopped laughing as we noticed how close we are and what position we are making right now. We stared at each other and somehow my breath became heavy and I noticed it was the same for her. Both of us didn’t dare to move and just stared at each other. It was so silent that I can hear my own heart beating loudly and it was the same for her as well, I can feel it. But what is this feeling? It’s hard to describe.

I looked at her hazelnut eyes, her cute nose and then her pouty lips. She looked heavenly and just beautiful. My body started moving on it's own and I gradually moved closer to her until we can both feel our own breath. My mind just went blank as I smelled her sweet scent.

‘You’re beautiful..’, I said breathlessly as I slowly closed my eyes and move closer until…..

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope this year I can see them together

And I mean for real!Please I need more Jaedara hints!

A drama or a cf or anything! Just let me see them together!

lol anyway~ this is the cliffy update kekkekeke

WHat do you think will happen??kekkeekk

Happy new year theains~and other fans/authors~

-love, Rako-chii