Good News and Bad News

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for."

Dara’s POV

I went home in my real house. I was in own room just texting Jae when my phone suddenly rings.

‘Hi unnie! How are you? It’s been a long time..’, was the first thing I heard when I answered my phone. It was Yoona and she sounded happy.

‘Oh! Hi Yoona! I’ve been busy sorry I didn’t contact you much, how about you? How are you?’, I replied. I’m really curios why she sound so happy right now, it makes me giddy as well. We’ve been good friends after our little dispute. She’s practically my little sister, in fact, Bommie treats her the same way as well.

‘Oh you know, I’ve been busy as well but … I’m happy’, I heard her say while sighing contently.

‘Oh really? Care to share?’, I asked mischievously.

‘Uhmm… uhm… actually I started dating this guy..’, she said and my eyes instantly widened when she mentioned ‘guy’ and ‘dating’.

‘Wait! You’re dating someone?!! Why didn’t you tell me? Wait have you told Bommie yet?’, I asked.

‘W-well, not yet? You see, I was hoping to tell you both but I wasn’t sure yet so I kept it and decided to tell you later if I’m sure that it’s real. That I’m sure that I love him and that it’s real’, she stated.

‘Oh, I understand. So, who is he? Is he a celebrity? A singer?’, I asked her excitedly. I’m so happy for her. She deserves to be happy and to be loved.

‘Actually, yes, he’s a celebrity’, I can see her smile through her voice. She’s really in love with this guy.

‘So, who is he?’, I asked again.

‘Uhmm this is why I called you unnie. I want us to have a dinner together, today. I want you to meet him personally’, she exclaimed.

‘Oh sure! I’ll be glad to so I can size him up, whether he’s good or bad. Ekkeek just joking~’, I joked and then an idea suddenly went into my head.

‘Oh actually, I would like you to meet someone as well’, I stated and blushed as I remember what happened yesterday.

‘Oooh~ Is it a guy?’, she asked slyly.

‘It’s a secret~’, I replied.

‘Hmmp oh well~ I’ll text you the venue. Don’t worry, it will be a secluded restaurant’, she responded.

‘Ok see you then~Pyoong~’, I said.

‘Ok unnie! Pyoong!’, she replied before hanging up.

I can’t wait to see this man making Yoona happy and love struck. I bet Bommie will go hysterical when she hears this. I heard a knock on my door.

‘Noona?’, Sanghyun said when he opens my door and pops his head.

‘Yeah? Come in’, I said while sitting up on my bed.

‘Uh can we talk?’, he asked. He seems nervous and I immediately felt concerned about him.

‘What is it? Is something wrong?’, I asked anxiously.

‘No, nothing’s wrong. I just need to tell you something’, he stated before sitting down beside me.

‘Well, what is it, Gaedoong-ah?’, I asked again.

‘Uhmm..you see, I got a letter’, he started before looking at me and I just nodded for him to continue.

‘It’s about my enlistment’, he said while looking at his hands.

‘W-what?’, I was dumbfounded at his news.

‘My enlistment will be in a few months noona’, he stated while looking at me with worried eyes.

‘Why so soon? Can’t you extend it?’, I asked. I was worried for my brother. I don’t want him to get hurt. I raised my siblings with my mother so it was only natural that I’m protective of them.

‘Noona, it has to be done. I will do it sooner or later and doing it sooner will be much easier’, he explained.

‘But how about us? How about Durami and Omma? Do they even know about this?’, I asked. Ever since my father vanished in our lives, Sanghyun became the pillar of the family. He gives us comfort and safety since he’s the only man in the house.

‘No, not yet. I’ll tell them soon though. And that’s why I’m worried and scared because there will be no one to protect you, Omma or Durami’, he stated, guilty.

‘Then don’t leave us!’, I exclaimed holding into his arm.

‘It’s too late noona…once I receive the letter, there’s no going back…I’m sorry noona’, he replied while looking at me with guilty eyes. I looked away and didn’t reply.

After a while, Sanghyun left but before he went out he said ‘I’m sorry noona’.

I don’t know what to think. I’m scared for Sanghyun. I can’t imagine him doing those harsh training I’ve seen in TV. I’m proud of Sanghyun because he grew up like a real man but Sanghyun will always be my baby brother. Thus, I don’t want him to get hurt or experience something horrible and harsh. I heard my phone vibrate. It was Jae.

‘Angel, wae you not reply to me??’, he said and I can imagine him pouting. He’s ridiculously adorable. It makes me forget about what just happened.

'Sorry Joongie I was talking to Yoona and then I also talked to Gaedung-ah.’, I said while smiling giddily.

‘I feel so unimportant babe’, he dramatically exclaimed. I smiled giddily again while giggling.

‘But I love you though’, I replied while giggling again.

‘I love you more, babe’, he replied almost immediately making me giggle harder. I probably sounded stupid but oh well.

‘Oh yeah! Babe are you free today?’, I asked, blushing like a tomato when I used ‘Babe’. I don’t know where that courage came from but it felt good calling him that.

‘Did you just call me ‘babe’? Wae?~ Are you asking me for a date, BABE?’, he teased and I can see his smirk, that I really love, through his husky voice.

‘Yes, BABE. I’m asking you to have a date with me today’, I stated proudly and I hear him chuckling bringing shivers on my spine. I really love his laugh.

‘OMMO! I would love to, babe! You know, I’ll be always free for you’, he exclaimed dramatically.

‘kekeke it’s actually a double date, babe’, I said.

‘Oh? Really with who?’, he asked.

‘It’s a secret babe~’, I teased.

‘I really love it when you call me ‘babe’. That should be our pet name’, he stated suddenly.

‘kekeke whatever~ So wear something nice ok? I’ll pick you up in 2 hours?’, I asked.

‘Wait, babe! I think our position should be opposite! I should be asking you those!’, he responded adorably.

‘kekeke but babe I was the one who asked you~’, I cooed.

‘Andwe! I’m going to pick you up since I’m a lovely boyfriend’, he proudly claimed.

‘kekeke ok BOYFRIEND, pick me up in 2 hours please?’, I replied while giggling.

‘I would love to~ Wait for me ok? See you, babe~ Mhuah!’, I heard him say while making kissing noises.

‘kekeke Ok Joongie. See you~ Mhuah!’, I replied copying him before hanging up.

I’m really falling deep for Jae. I sighed with contentment as I fell down my bed while looking up into my ceiling. I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Yoona, stating the address of the restaurant. I guess I should get ready. I will talk to Sanghyun again tomorrow, today I need to celebrate with Yoona and her new found happiness.

 

Jae’s POV

I hanged up before rolling on my back. I was at my apartment, relaxing since it was my day off. I just talked to my GIRL, my Dara. I can’t believe she called me ‘Babe’. I’m really falling for her, no, I already fell hard. A ring disturbed my thoughts.

‘Hello?’, I answered.

‘Yo Hyung! Wassup?’, I immediately recognised his voice. It was one of my close friend.

‘Oh hey! I’m doing fine, you? I haven’t heard from you for a while now’, I replied.

‘Sorry hyung, been busy you know? Hahaha I’m fine hyung, actually I’m more than fine’, he stated as I heard him sigh with contentment.

‘Oh really? I bet it’s because of a girl~’, I .

‘E-Eh? How did you know?’, he replied. I was right!

‘You sounded like lovesick teenager right now’, I stated while chuckling.

‘As expected of hyung. You know me too well! And yes hyung, I am lovesick right now’, he exclaimed while chuckling. I smiled at his honest reply. I understand that feeling.

‘Well then, who is this girl?’, I teased.

‘Uhmm that’s the thing hyung. I want you to meet her today. I was thinking of having a dinner together’, he said nervously.

‘Oh I would love to, but I’m having a dinner with someone special’, I smiled as I remembered Dara’s invitation.

‘Oh?? Who? I bet it’s a girl~’, I hear him asked slyly.

‘It’s a secret, don’t worry you’ll meet her soon. And sorry I can’t go today, maybe some other time?’, I apologetically declined.

‘Oh no hyung, don’t worry, its ok. It’s really a shame though, my girlfriend invited this gorgeous girl that would be perfect for you hyung. But I guess, you found someone better~ kekeke well then hyung see you whenever~ I can’t wait to see your girl~kekeke’, he stated.

‘hahaha Nobody can compare to my girl. Kekeke yes, see you soon! I can’t wait to meet your girl as well. Bye!’, I said before hanging up. I wonder who it was. It’s my first time hearing him so happy and in love. I’m happy for him.

I looked at the clock.

‘Oh ! I need to get ready!’, I reminded myself before rushing to the bathroom to groom myself. I want to look good for my baby. Ghadh, I miss her already.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Heya guys!! This update is a bit cheesy >.<

kekeke but I loooovveee iiiit~~ hahaha

Btw, did you guys hear that 2ne1 wont be

performing on Mama this year?! Ughhhh!!

I've been waiting for Mama this year 

because of them!It will be boring without them!

UGHH! I really hate those antis who kept

bashing them! Because of them 2ne1 can't perform!

Like, seriously! Bommie is innocent!get over it already!GOSH!!

I hope they rot in hell!! >:L

-Love, Rako-chii~