Room 201

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women like to be a man's last love"

Somebody’s POV

Dara arrived in the hospital and with her disguise on. She went to the reception after telling her manager that he can stay on the car.

‘Uhmm excuse me, miss? Do you know where the victims of the car accident that occurred near here?’, Dara asked hastily to the nurse behind the reception.

‘May I ask your relation to the patient?’, the woman asked suspiciously while staring at her covered face.

‘I’m his …uh sister!’, Dara blurted unconsciously.

‘Well…He’s in the room 202’, the woman hesitated before answering, still scrutinizing her outfit.

‘Thank you!’, Dara did not waste any time and went to the said room. But the room was crowded with doctor and nurses. She stopped on her tracks as she heard the conversation between them.

‘How did this happen doctor? He was ok just a minute ago..’ the nurse exclaimed as she assist the doctor.

‘There seems to be a mistake with the check-up. Bring the patient immediately to the ER!’, the doctor commanded before taking off while the nurses trail him with the patient.

 

Dara’s POV

I saw them take away the patient. I didn’t see who it was but there was no mistake, they went out of room 202. It was the victim’s room. It was Jae’s room.

‘No’, I mumbled as I sunk down on one of the nearest chair. I removed my disguise, not caring if people recognise me. I stared, dazed, as I remember our talk yesterday. It was one of the best day of my life. The day where I finally, fully accepted love back in my life. The day where I can officially say that I am Kim Jaejoong’s girlfriend.

My eyes started to blur as I look towards the ER, where Jaejoong is right now. My heart sank as I remember the doctor’s conversation with the nurse. So many questions are popping out in my head, so many what if’s; What if he’s in a really critical condition? What if he couldn’t make it? What if he…

‘No!’, I said to myself as I grab my head just to stop my mind from thinking horrible things. I sobbed harder when I couldn’t stop imagining the worse that could happen.

‘Dara?’, I heard his soft voice that I love so much and cried harder thinking that I must be losing my mind since its impossible that it was Jae.

‘Dara? Baby?’, I heard him again and I lift my face to see him standing right in front of me.

Am I dreaming?

Is this an illusion?

 

Jae’s POV

‘Mr. Kim, rest assured you didn’t break any fingers. Just some few grazes here and there but you should be fine’, the doctor smiled at me before leaving me in my room.

You’re probably wondering why I’m in a room even though I just have some minor scratches on my hand. The thing is, I rented a private room for me to rest for a while as I wait for my manager to give me a ride since my car was practically smashed to pieces. It was a good thing I went out immediately before it crashed my car. I landed to the ground pretty badly since I literally thrown myself out of my car. Thus the scratches on my hand. I heard my phone ring and saw Junsu’s name.

‘Yo’, I answered casually.

‘Oh my ghadh! He’s still alive hyung!’, I heard him dramatically say on the other line.

‘Hello to you too’, I sarcastically responded as I sat on the bed.

‘Oh my ghadh! Hyung! You really are alive! I thought you were in a critical condition since the guy on the radio said so! I nearly had a heart attack when I heard your name! But manager hyung said you were totally fine! But I wanted to make sure you were ok!’,Junsu ranted and I just sighed in annoyance.

‘Aish! Will you stop Su, you know he won’t die so easily! He’ll come back alive for Dara noona!’, I heard Yoochun exclaimed while chuckling.

‘Tsk! Just a minute ago you were practically in hysterical and—‘, Junsu replied back but I suddenly remembered Dara. Has she heard the news? !

‘Su I need to call Dara!’, without waiting for his reply I hung up and dialled Dara’s number but she wasn’t answering. ! She must be panicking right now!.

‘Come on, Dara! Answer the damn phone!’, I mumbled as I paced around the room. Then I heard someone sobbing outside my room. It continued for a while and it bothered me so I checked outside and saw a familiar petite figure curled up in a chair near my room.

‘No’, I heard her whisper and it sounded so familiar.

There’s no way it could be her!

‘No!’, I heard her say again and there was no mistake it was his baby. His Dara.

But why was she crying?

‘Dara?’, I said while walking towards her. She didn’t reply instead she cried harder.

‘Dara? Baby?’, And then I saw her broken face that looked up at me.

‘J-Jae? Is that you?’, she asked hesitantly, shocked written on her face. Instead of replying to her I dragged her towards my room. Room 201. I closed the door and sat her down the bed while I sat on the chair I brought in front of her.

‘Baby, now tell me what’s wrong?’, I asked as I caressed her lovely face and wipe her tears. It pains me to see her like this. Every tear that drops seems to break my heart into pieces.

‘I-I thought… I don’t… I just….’, She couldn’t form any words as she continued to sobbed uncontrollably. I moved up from my chair and sat on the bed before holding her on my lap.

‘Shh baby, I’m here. Shh’, I cooed as I hug her while giving her small kisses on her cheek as I rub her back softly.

‘J-Jae…’, I heard her sob my name as she clung onto me tightly.

‘Yes baby, I’m here’, I cooed.

After 10 minutes of sobbing she finally calmed down but she didn’t let me go, as if she’s afraid that I’ll leave.

‘Are you ok baby?’, I asked as I tuck in her hair out of her face. She just nodded.

‘Tell me, why were you crying baby?’, I asked her cautiously afraid that she’ll cry again and I didn’t want to see that.

‘I heard in the radio that you got into an a-accident’, she stuttered as her eyes started to well up again. I just nodded, letting her continue.

‘I went here immediately and then I asked where your room is. The nurse said it was room 202 and when I came there I saw them bringing out the patient out of the room towards the ER’, she continued. Ah, the nurse probably thought that she was looking for the other victim.

‘I-I thought something happened to you. I kept thinking that you might not make it. I thought you’re going to… d-die’, she choked as fresh tears starts to flow down her beautiful face.

‘Even if I died babe, I’ll come back just for you’, I said as I wipe away her tears.

‘You jerk! You have the guts to joke around! You don’t know how heartbroken I was every second after I heard the news!’, she punch me lightly as she glared at me but her cracked voice completely pained me.

‘I’m sorry but I was serious though’, I told her as I look at her expressive eyes that was now red and swollen from too much crying.

‘Don’t make me feel that way again. Ever!’, she demanded and I just chuckled.

‘Yes ma’am’, I promised before claiming her sweet lips.

‘I love you Jae’, she whispered against my lips and I smiled.

‘I love you more, my angel’, I responded before deepening the kiss.

 

Somebody’s POV

‘JAE!’, Someone shouted as the door opened with a bang. There stood five men that looked worried but it completely vanished as they saw the position of the couple.

‘What is going on here?’, they all asked as they looked at the flustered couple.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

I'm really really sorry guys! I didn't update for a long time

It's just that I was really stressed during the past few weeks

I had my Xmass exam which was really important 

I had to pass those so I studied relentlessly 

I only had 5 hours of sleep everday because of that

And then family problems started to arise and

It all just made me more stressed and emotionaly unstable

I'm really sorry guys but to make it up I made a double update

Hope you like it guys 

-Love, Rako-chii~