Can I love again?

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love."

Dara’s POV

The meeting ended pretty quickly as the director just introduced the other casts for the drama. He also announced that we will start filming next week. Everybody was present except for Jae and Geun Suk. I asked Jae where he was but he wasn’t replying.

Maybe he’s busy…

When the meeting ended I immediately went to our dorm and just watched a movie with Bommie.

‘What movie is this?’, I asked Bommie and she just gave me a how-could-you-not-know-this-movie look.

‘Uh- It’s the Vow Darong, duh?’, Bommie replied.

‘Oh. Ok’ I responded and just watched the movie.

‘Ughh!! You , how can you forget about him?!!’, Bommie yelled at the screen while throwing popcorn.

‘Uhm Bommie she have amnesia remember?’, I told her.

‘But still! He’s Channing Tatum for god sake! He’s like a chocolate cake that you can never get tired of eating!’, Bommie protested with passion.

‘Well he’s hot’, I half-agreed with her.

 

“I hope that one day I can love you the way you love me”, the girl called Paige said.

 “You figured it out once. You'll do it again”, Leo replied.

 

‘Love me instead, Leo!!’, Bommie said while tearing up. I was also tearing up.

We finished the movie but we still continued sobbing. It was such a touching movie.

‘Ghadh I need a Channing Tatum in my life’, Bommie proclaimed as we calmed down.

‘How can he do that?’, I asked.

‘Do what?’, Bommie said.

‘Make her fall in love with him again even though she can’t remember him at all?’, I replied.

‘Mhmm, he just loved her to the point that he can’t live without her. He made the impossible possible because he truly loved her. Just like what Leo said “If you’re meant to be together then you would be together”’, Bommied responded.

‘Hey Bommie do you think I can love again?’, I suddenly blurted out. I looked at her and saw a blank expression written on her face.

‘Dara everybody can love. Nobody stops loving someone unless they deny it. But denying it will only hurt themselves so it’s better to accept it.’ She responded while looking at me seriously.

‘Bommie what if I get hurt again?’, I asked her while choking back my tears.

‘It’s ok to be afraid Darong but you need to move forward, you need to face the pain because in the end someone is waiting for you, someone that will heal you and love you truly for who you are and who you are going to be. And who ever that bastard that will hurt you, don’t worry, I’ll bury him alive while he’s sleeping, ok?’, Bommie proclaimed.

‘Mhmm thank you Bommie. I don’t know what I’d do without you’, I said as I hugged her.

‘Well that will be the end of the world’, she chuckled as she hugged me back.

‘So who’s the lucky guy?’, Bommie asked giddily.

‘Promise me not to tell anyone?’, I asked her while looking around.

‘My mouth is sealed’, she said while closing and throwing an imaginary key.

‘Ok. I think I’m falling for….’, I started.

‘For???!!’, she ushered me to go on.

‘I’m falling for Jae’, I mumbled.

‘AS IN KIM JAEJOONG?!!’, she practically screamed and I covered to shut her up.

‘Shush!! BOMMIE!! I told you to keep quiet!’, I whispered-yell at her.

‘OH MY GHAHD!! OH MY GHADH!!’, she started hyperventilating.

‘Bommie calm down!’, I told her.

‘OH MY GHADH!! I knew it!!’, she said as she pointed to me.

‘How did you know?’, I asked her.

‘Duh! You practically talk about him almost every time we had a conversation and your extra sweet whenever he’s near and don’t even deny it! And the way you act when he’s with you is different from when you’re with Hyunjoong or Minho or even with Geun Suk!’, she said while shaking my shoulders.

‘R-really?’, I said.

‘Yes really! Even Minky and Chaerin can see it!’, she yelled.

‘Oh?’, I muttered and she just rolled her eyes.

‘So did you tell him? Does he like you back? Wait are you guys dating already?’, she fired me questions.

‘I haven’t told him yet and he confessed to me. And we’re not dating yet’, I replied.

‘Oh my ghadh!! Oh my ghadh! Why did you not tell me?! And did you just say ‘yet’?!!!’, she screamed.

‘I was confused and shocked that I forgot to tell you. And I have to answer him first you know…so my mind was a bit jumbled up’, I replied avoiding her last question and she just grinned like a Cheshire cat.

‘Ok ok I forgive you. Wait, what are you doing here then?’, she asked.

‘Uhh resting?’, I replied looking at her as if she’s stupid.

‘Instead of resting here, why don’t you confess to him so you guys can cuddle and make cute babies? Oh my ghadh! I’ll be the godmother ok?!!’, she said with full of excitement.

‘Uh were not having babies Bommie!’, I said while turning red due to embarrassment. How did she even thought of that?

‘Tsk. Too bad you guys will make beautiful babies, I can just imagine it!’, she said dreamily and I just scrunched my nose at her.

‘Where’s your phone?’ she suddenly asked.

‘Uh why?’, I asked suspiciously.

‘I just need to see something’, she said with an innocent smile.

‘Ok. Here’, I gave her my phone reluctantly.

She dialled a number and called it. She smirked at me before handing it to me. Stilled shocked of what happened I stared at my phone screen showing Jae’s number.

‘What the hell Bommie?!!’, I yelled at her.

‘You’ll thank me later~ tell him that you’ll give him your answer! Okies toodles~’, she said as she skipped towards her room.

‘I’ll get back at you Bommie! Just watch your back!’, I yelled at her and she just laughed.

‘Hello?’, I heard my phone speaks.

‘Uh- h-hello? Jae?’, I answered.

‘Oh. Hi Dara’, he replied curtly.

‘Uhmm the thing is…’, I started to fidget.

‘Yes?’, I heard him sigh and I started to notice his attitude.

Is he busy? Am I disturbing him?

‘We need to talk. Can we meet up right now?’, I asked.

‘Uh I’m kinda busy. Maybe some other time?’, he replied.

Does he not want to see me?

‘It’s important Jae’, I firmly said.

‘Ok. Let’s meet up in Han River?’, he asked while sighing again.

I don’t think he loves me anymore.

I shrugged away my negative thoughts and just replied ‘ok’ before hanging up.

‘Ok Dara you can do this! I need to tell him! No matter what the outcome is just remember that Bommie will bury him alive!’, I encouraged myself before getting my hoodie and fake glasses with my huge scarf.

I went outside and saw Sanghyun with his new car.

‘Oh hi noona!’, He greeted me.

‘Oh hi Gaedung-ah! What are you doing here?’, I asked.

‘Oh I was just going to brag you my new car~’, he stated smugly.

‘Oh! It’s really gorgeous Gaedung-ah! Let me drive it sometimes!’, I replied.

‘No way! Anyways where are you going?’, he asked.

‘Oh just to meet up with a friend’, I said without looking at him.

‘Then can I drive you there?’, he asked.

‘Uh I’m not sure, I have my own car anyway’, I mumbled while looking at my watch.

‘Come on, noona! How about this I’ll just drop you off? And you’ll be my first passenger’, he stated.

‘Ok fine! Let’s go to Han river then!’, I said and just hurried towards the passenger seat. There was no point, he’ll just argue his way anyway and beside I’m in a hurry.

‘Ay, Ayee captain!’, he saluted before driving off.

 

Jae’s POV

It was 5 pm already and I’m still inside my car. I already dropped Hyuna to her house and I decided to go to Han River to just think. I still can’t believe what I heard. I thought nothing was going on between Dara and Geun Suk. I guess I was wrong.

Why did she not tell me?

And who’s the guy she loves right now? She never told me anything about it.

I she leading me on?

No. Dara would never do that!

I sighed for the hundredth time. Whenever I think of other guys touching Dara, I just lose it. I hate it. Now I’m afraid of her answer. I don’t think I can bear it if she rejects me. It’s my first time feeling this desperate towards someone.

What did she do to me?

I felt my phone vibrate again. I looked at it, it was Dara. She’s been texting me asking me where I am. I couldn’t reply because I was still in a daze. My phone continued vibrating and I just sighed before answering it.

‘Hello?’, I answered as I hear shuffling.

‘Uh- h-hello? Jae?’, I closed my eyes as I hear her voice, I miss her already.

‘Oh. Hi Dara’, I replied curtly restraining myself to ask her of what I heard this afternoon.

‘Uhmm the thing is…’, she started and I held my breath waiting for her.

Is she rejecting me now?

‘Yes?’, I ushered her to go on closing my eyes tightly and sighed.

I can’t believe I’m going to be rejected through a phone call.

‘We need to talk. Can we meet up right now?’, she said as if she’s determined.

Determined to reject me? Ghadh, I don’t want to hear it! I’m not ready!

‘Uh I’m kinda busy. Maybe some other time?’, I replied.

I don’t want to be rejected by her. I don’t think I can cope with it.

‘It’s important Jae’, she firmly said and I choked back my tears.

‘Ok. Let’s meet up in Han River?’, I stated before sighing as I leaned my head on my seat.

‘Ok’, she replied before hanging up.

I love her so much and I didn’t even notice it. What am I going to do without her? I sighed again while closing my eyes and imagine her in my arms. I can’t give her up, not now, not tomorrow, never.

Dara, you just make me insane!

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Heya guys! Just to let you know I hate ESSAYS!!

I hate school!! I hate my teachers!! And I hate 5th year!!

Damn everything! UGhhh!! I'm sorry guys for ranting

and sorry for not updating, school is keeping me away

from writing an update. I had to do 3 essays and it's making 

me crazy! Ughh... but now I updated!! YAY!!

This is double update since I didn't update for 2 weeks >.<

Okies see ya in my next update which will be up in an hour or two~

(FYI I love Channing Tatum and the vow if you havent noticed~)

-Love, Rako-chii~