Does she know?

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
"Early impressions are hard to eradicate from the mind. When once wool has been dyed purple, who can restore it to its previous whiteness?"
 
Dara's POV
 
 
I know those eyes. It reminded me the first day Bom and I met. The way her eyes twinkled in delight and how sincere she was back then which made both of us great friends, it was the same eyes that Yoona bore.
 
'But why does she want to meet me? Does she know?',I asked myself.
 
'Can I call you Dara unnie?',she asked and I saw Jessica behind her nod with agreement.
 
'kekeke sure',I beamed at them as I smiled at them sincerely.
 
 
'You can also call me unnie!',Bom said.
 
'Ok guys enough with the chitchat our flight will take off in 20 minutes',Heechul said so we all hurried to our airplane, while still chatting with the girls. Unfortunately, we were sitted apart.
 
 
                                TOP,JOON,YUNHO,HEECHUL              
 BOM,ME                                                                                   YOONA,JESSICA
 
 
I still can't believe that we became great friends with them especially me and Yoona. Even though I'm still not sure if she knows about 'HIM' and me and I'm not sure if they are still together or not but me and Yoona just clicked together. I wonder if it's alright to be friends with her.
 
'Yah! Are you ok?',Bom poked me.
 
 
'Yeah, just tired',I said to her as I yawned.
 
'Oh ok, Do you think she knows??',she whispered to me.
 
'I also don't know Bommie-ah..',I replied to her as I felt sleepy.
 
 
'Hmm I think she does?......but what is her intention?',Bommie mumbled but I shrugged it as I went for a deeper sleep.
 
 
Someone's POV
 
Unknown to Dara, she's being stared at secretly by 4 people who have different thoughts about her.
 
'Wah! I can't believe she's this pretty!',A said inside his head while glancing at Dara's sleeping face.
 
'Hmmm...she really is cute',B said as he smiled secretly while glancing at the drooling Dara.
 
'Aigoo my Tokki is such a clutz but better be on guard or else the fanboys beside me will attack her',C said while staring at Dara drooling.
 
'Is she the one, Oppa?....',D mumbled disappointedly to herself while looking at Dara.
 
 
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Emerghard I love this fanart!!credits to the owner!
Well I just decided to make Yoona 50/50 ;)
you know half /half nice (I love Yoona ok! :P)
And as for the bastard I decided to choose
someone new and rare.He's a guy you can't guess :P
lol sorry it will remain a secret for now until 
the cf is finish mhuahahhahahahah lol 
This is a double update since I've been a mean author 
kekkkeekke ohh well see you soon guys~Enjoy~
-Love,Rako-chii