At the Airport

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
 
"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it."
 
Dara's POV
 
 
I feel so tired after our flight from Japan to Korea. But beside our exhausted flight, I feel happy that were now back in Korea but then a little bit sad as I will miss Japan and the memories I made there with my new friends, speaking of new friends I wonder if Joongie already arrived in Korea. I still remember our enjoyable day in Japan and it somehow makes me smile whenever I remember it. Spending a day with him was very fun and unexpectedly comfortable.
 
'Unnie, are you ok? Why are you smiling all of the sudden, its creeping me out',CL-roo said disturbing my thoughts.
 
'Oh, I just remembered something..',I replied to her. I actually haven't told anyone about what happened on that day as I know they will tease me for the whole day especially Bommie. Aigoo it's a good choice I haven't told her yet.
 
We were walking out from the luggage area when I saw a great mass of fans and it doesnt seem like  they were there for us.
 
'Kyaa!!JYJ OPPAS!!',one of the fans shouted.
 
'JYJ are here?',Minki asked us.
 
'I guess so....',I replied but then stopped on my tracks when I realised that if JYJ is here then Joongie is here aswell.
 
               (Aiyoo~Pabo Dara~ lol)
 
'You ok unnie?',Minki asked worriedly.
 
'Ah yeah, just shocked that there's no blackjacks here',I said as I pouted. Well there were no blackjacks in sight and it was kinda lonely.
 
We walked towards the exit when I saw an ahjumma fell down with her luggage due to the mass of fans. I was disappointed when they didn't even helped her and just continued spazzing to JYJ. There was no one helping the ahjumma so I ran to her side and helped her up.
 
'Kwenchana omoni?',I asked worriedly as I helped her stood up.
 
'Omoni, I'm sorry about that...',a guy said behind me and I swear his voice was awfully familiar. I turned around and found the guy picking up the luggage that fell down. He looked up and I was amazed.
 
 
'Ehh?',I said speechless that he's the guy.
 
 
Jaejoong's POV
 
 
Our flight from Japan and Korea was tiring, I couldn't wait to go back to our dorm. I took my bag from the trolley and took out my sunglasses but I saw the 'ninja turtle' beanie. I chuckled as I remebered Dara, I still remembered our moments together and I can say that it was fun and addicting being with her even though she's a noona, it feels like I'm the oppa. I chuckled louder while reminiscing that day.
 
'Hyung you ok? Why are you laughing by yourself....Are you going mad now?!!',Junsu ridiculously asked which disturbed my thoughts.
 
'Just shut up',I replied as I glared to him obviously irritated that he disturbed my happy thoughts. It's good that I haven't told anyone about that day, especially to him cause I know that he and Yoochun will pester me if I did tell them about that day.
 
We were walking towards the exit when I heard our fans screaming our name. I was thankful for their welcome but we were all tired and wanted to go home already but a mass of fans was blocking our way , and it wasn't helping us, at all. The body guards were trying to help us but the fans kept pushing. I was getting annoyed but I kept calm. When I saw an ahjumma fell down because of them, it took all my might not to burst out especially when they didn't even helped her.
 
 
Luckily my manager noticed that I was about to explode so he bursted out instead,for me.
 
'WILL ALL OF YOU MOVE,NOW!',he shouted which silenced all of them. Thank Ghahd! I immediatly walked towards the ahjumma and thankfully no one noticed me yet, probably still shocked that our manager shouted at them. I saw a woman helping the ahjumma.
 
'Wow at last an angel came',I thought to myself as I reached them but then it was strange that the woman was wearing a tiger penguin suit.
 
'Omoni, I'm really sorry about that...',I said as I busied myself putting her lugage back to the trolley. When I was finally done I saw the woman, who helping the ahjumma, staring at me. I looked closely, I widened my eyes when I noticed who it was.
 
 
'Ehh?',I said in disbelief as I looked at her.
 
 
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
kekkeke angry bird couple~~kekkekeke
Hmm what will happen in the airport??
What will the fans react to their interaction??
And will their members know their secrets?
What happened to the five unknown girls?
kekkekeke lets wait ,neh??kekkeke
(I know its cliffy kekkeke)
Comments plz~~ :D
-Love,Rako-chii