The Accident....or not?

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?"
 
Someone's POV
 
It's 9 o'clock in the morning and the crew were eating their breakfast with the 8 idols.
 
'Darong, let's go to the beach after this ok??',Bom asked Dara who was beside her.
 
'Sure!!',Dara replied while munching her waffles.
 
 
'Hey at least invite us!',Tabi complained along with everyone.
 
'Yeah! That's unfair!',Heechul seconded.
 
'Unnie can I tag along too??',Yoona said while smiling, she was smiling too much that Dara and Bom can't help but shiver...in a bad way.
 
'A-ah! Yeah, sure!',Bom replied.
 
'Geez, of course you guys can tag along with us!',Dara beamed at them.
 
'W-we should also go fishing noona!',Joon shyly suggested.
 
 
'Yeah we should!',Dara smiled softly at Joon making him more embarrased.
 
'Oh, then we should also have a BBQ party at night..',Yunho suggested silently but enough for them to hear.
 
'That's a great idea and we should also make a bonfire!!',Tabi suggested.
 
 
'Wow, I think were all set then!...',Dara said before landing her eyes to Jessica who was beside her playing with the butter in front of her. Dara noticed that Jessica only took few bites on her waffles and that she was awfully quite today, which was different from yesterday.
 
'Jess are you ok??',Dara whispered.
 
'Ah..A-ah yeah unnie just a little tired..',Jessica said. She couldn't sleep yesterday as she was worried for Yoona and Dara.
 
 
'Are you sure? Do you think you can tag along with us today? I'm worried...',Dara said to her.
 
'Ah! No, unnie! I'm totally fine look!',Jessica said as she munched on her remaining waffles. She doesn't want to be burden to everyone.
 
'Kekeke ok but say to me if your feeling ill ok??',Dara said to her and Jessica just nodded. Being with Dara made her more comfortable with others as most of the people misunderstood her cold appearance but Dara didn't judge her even on their first meeting. Just like Yoona, when she first met her.
 
 
Dara's POV
 
 
We all went to the beach with some of the staff. The girls wore their swimsuits including me except I wore an oversize shirt that Jae gave me. He said that it might become handful.
 
'Darong come on!',Bom shouted, she was already swimming with the guys and girls.
 
'Yeah!!',I responded as I went towards them.
 
We were playing with water guns making all of us soaked in no time. After playing with them for 30 minutes I went to the shore to get some drinks. When I went back I saw them still playing but I noticed that Yoona was no where to be found. I scanned the beach and I saw her all alone, far away from the group. I went towards her direction when she suddenly panicked. She's drowning!
 
 
'Oh my ghadh, YOONA!',I shouted as I went towards her making the group turn their attention to us. She was too far away so the group was unable to be on our side so I tried to rescue her myself. I swam quickly as I can and when I reached her side she clinged to me too tightly making me unable to swim back to shore.
 
'YOONA! Calm down!',I said to her as she's slowly drowning me with her.
 
'No! I'm going to drown!',She screamed.
 
 
I decided to just swim as much as I can until we reached the shore. I used all my strength to pull her , not bothering that I stepped into some corals and when we were near the shore the guys was already there to help us. I handed them Yoona as she needs more help.
 
'Dara! YOU'RE BLEEDING!!',Bom screeched as she looked at my foot.
 
I looked at my foot only to find a huge cut around my ankle, it was bleeding really bad. It was from the corals earlier but I didn't noticed that I was wounded because I was too focus on saving Yoona. It was stinging like hell because of the sea water and the bleeding wasn't helping at all. The last thing I remembered was being carried by strong arms while Bom kept screaming and then everything went black.
 
 
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************
LMAO!!I still can't get over this lol
anyways guys this the update!~~
Since I've been a bad author I'll update again~
lol anyways guys have you watched it?!
D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E!Do you love me?~~
woooh!!I love their mv,I love 2ne1,I love DARA!!
-Love,Rako-chii~