Finding out

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero."

Jae’s POV

Yesterday was a big blow for Dara and I. How can the director do that to us? I mean, I know he’s one of the most respected director today because of his realistic movies. He always wants it raw and real. I never thought he’d actually use our relationship for this drama. Heck, I don’t even know our relationship or if we have one.

After New Year’s Eve, I became more cautious whenever I have interactions with Dara. I don’t want to pressure her or push my feelings to her. I need to be patient and wait for her answer but sometimes I just can’t help but touch her. Ok that sounds weird. I mean, the need to hold her hand, hug her or even kiss her is too overwhelming.

‘Uncle!’, a little voice said while tugging my pants.

‘Oh! Hyun-ah, what is it?’, I asked the my adorable niece.

‘Uncle Jae, your daydreaming again’, she replied while pouting.

‘Sorry’, I apologetically smiled.

‘It’s ok! So, can we go to the park now?’, she asked while beaming at me. I couldn’t help but smile back and ruffle her hair.

‘Of course’, I replied as I held her hand and put my disguise on before going out of their house.

My sister called me today, asking me to look out for Hyun-ah for a few hours until she finish her work. And since Hyun-ah wanted to go outside we decided to go to a nearby park. At least this will take my mind off everything for a few hours.

 

Geun Suk’s POV

Yesterday, the director dropped the bombed and I’m concerned on how Dara is taking it. I just hope that the director doesn’t go around spreading our interaction or our personal problems because if he did, he’ll be in jail before he even start this drama. But I wonder why Jae got the role as well? And to add up to that he’ll be in a love triangle between Dee and I. I wonder what the director is planning. Well, there’s another crisis other than that because apparently I found myself talking to the person who hated me ever since we met and became worse when I broke his beloved sister. We were seated beside each other on a bench on a nearby park beside my condo.

‘So what do you want to talk about Sanghyun-ah?’, I asked awkwardly. I still can’t believe he wanted to talk to me.

 

FLASHBACK

I just got back from the meeting and everybody else were in the living room. I didn’t bother going to greet them, I was too tired. So I trudged towards my room but I stopped midway when I found Sanghyun, the guy who swore to kill me if I ever touch his sister again and the guy who hated me ever since he met me and I wasn’t even Dara’s boyfriend then, leaning against my door with a frown on his face.

‘Hey?’, I cautiously said as I neared him.

‘I heard from Leo that you’ll be the leading man with Jae hyung’, He stated while narrowing his eyes at me. He never called me hyung before and now he barely call me by my name other than ‘Jang-shi’ or ‘You’. I understood where he’s coming from because I know how much he love his sisters and would do anything to keep them from any harm which included me.

‘Yeah’, I replied while figuring out what he’s thinking.

‘I don’t agree with this’, He exclaimed.

‘I noticed’, I said which earned a glare full of remorse.

‘GAEDONG-AH!!! Dinner’s ready!’, Dee shouted. I was thankful that she disturbed this awkward conversation.

‘I’ll be there in a second!’, He shouted back before glaring at me again.

‘We’re going to continue this tomorrow, meet me at the park’, he said before leaving, not even waiting for my reply. He knew that I knew which park he was talking about. It was the park where Dee and I shared our memories. The park where it all started.

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

‘I can’t ask you to stay away from her because that seems to be impossible due to the situation’, he stated as he crossed his arms and glared at me. And I just nodded.

‘Why did you have to come back?’, He asked bluntly.

‘I can’t live without her Sanghyun’, I said as I begged him inside my head, to just let me be near her.

‘You know you have no right to say that’, he harshly exclaimed.

‘I know but I can’t give up on her, not until I get her back’, I replied selfishly.

‘You’re a selfish bastard! You gave up on her the moment you let your ego got better of yourself! You gave up on her the moment you let your stupid jealousy took over! You’re a coward! And I was a fool to actually think that probably, you’re right for my sister but I’m glad you showed your true colours sooner because I won’t ever give my sister to you! OVER. MY. DEAD. BODY!’, he firmly said to me while fuming silently. I can see his fist tuck on his sides, clenched tightly and ready to beat me to a pulp.

‘Sanghyun please! You can’t separate the two of us! I’m starting to get her back again! She’s starting to love me again and this time I won’t up! This time I will do the right thing! We will be together again, we will love each other again! So please! I beg you to let me be with her!’, I begged him readying myself to kneel in front him but he only responded with a humourless laugh.

‘You’re sick! And very delusional! HA-HA she doesn’t love you, she won’t go back together with you and she definitely won’t give you the chance! Firstly, I won’t let you. Second, you already lost your chance. Lastly, she already love someone and even I approve of him which never happened before. He’s better than you, much suited for my noona because I know he’ll treasure her. Oh wait! I shouldn’t even compare him to you!’, he bluntly said with venom before leaving without looking back but he stopped for a moment.

‘Stay away from Dara noona, I’m warning you. I wouldn’t hold out like the last time but this time I will surely hunt you if you ever touch her’, he promised before completely leaving me.

So many questions were in my head right now. Like, what will I do now? Does our relationship have a chance? Does she still love me? And who is this guy who Sanghyun believed that her sister loves?

 

Somebody’s POV

During their conversation Jae stood behind them but the trees were blocking their view. Jae stood still when he heard their voices and when it ended he just stood there still frozen as he processed what just happened.

‘Uncle Jae? It’s raining we should get back’, Hyun-ah, the little girl asked her uncle.

‘Uh- yeah we should’, Jae finally snapped out of his trance and immediately went back to his sister’s house whilst thinking about the conversation of his favourite dongsaeng, Sanghyun, and his close friend, Geun Suk. The thing that bothered him the most was they’re conversation was about his beloved angel by the name of Sandara Park. His questions now are…..

 

 

Geun Suk and Dara used to be together? And Dara loves somebody else? Who the hell is it?!

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(Thunder will always be my bae~<3)

Hello my dearest readers~ It's an update!! YAY!

LOL anyways the Jaedara moment will be in the next update

I promise!! >.< So please bear with my cliffy update for now

hehehe anyways see you whenever~~ :D

Love, Rako-chii~