Missing...again?!

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
 
Someone's POV
 
Meanwhile, in Korea, the news about Dara and Yoona spreaded in no time.
 
BREAKING NEWS
 
This evening we received a report saying that two famous girl idols are currently missing in Jeju. The rescuers are now trying hard to find them but due to the weather they are having a hard time finding them especially when they're location is near the mountains and woods. Hopefully, they'll be able to find them safely in time. Oh!We received another report.... which says that the idol's names are..... Im Yoona from SNSD and ....Sandara Park from 2ne1!....
 
 
Minho's POV
 
My eyes widened as I heard what the reporter said. I just got home from my tour and news about a missing rabbit welcomed me.
 
 
'D-Dara?.....as in my DARA?!!!!!.',I asked myself still dazed from the news before grabbing my car keys.
 
'Dara wait for me I'll find you!!!!!',I shouted as opened the door and ran out.
 
'YAH!! Minho where do you think you're going?!',I heard my manager shout at me before I drove towards the airport.
 
 
JYJ + Hyunjoong's POV
 
Hyunjoong came over Jeajoong's house to sleepover and drink with the other JYJ members. They were having a dinner while they were watching news.
 
'Wh-what is this I'm hearing??....did he just say Sandara Park, Jae??',Hyunjoong asked as he frozed while looking at the news.
 
 
'N-no way...that's...that's...i-impossible..',Junsu said still finding it unbelievable.
 
'Y-yeah...',Yoochun said denying the truth.
 
'D....Dara?!!!',Jae shouted as he dropped the wine glass he was holding, he finally snapped out.
 
 
'Sandy....Junsu! Let me borrow your car!',Hyunjoong asked Junsu before snatching the latter's car keys. And as if they have the same mind, Jaejoong seconded.
 
'Yoochun, call Bom noona and ask her how things are! ok?! Give me call later! Come on Hyunjoong,Let's go!',Jae said as he grabbed Hyunjoong with him towards the car park where Junsu's new car is parked.
 
They settled themselves before starting the engine at maximum speed.
 
 
'YAH! HYUNG!! That's my new car!!!!!!!!',Junsu cried out but it was too late.
 
'Don't tell me.....They're going ....TO THE AIRPORT?!!!',Yoochun exclaimed.
 
'Dara/Sandy, wait for me!',the Kim brothers chorused.
 
 
'Bastard' POV
 
'Sandara Park?....my D-DEE?....',I mumbled as I looked at the screen of my TV.
 
'No...Dee...Jagiya please be safe...',I said as I went towards my car and drove off towards the airport.
 
'Jagiya I'm coming.....',I said as I drove my car to the fullest.
 
 
Someone's POV
 
And so, four famous bachelors drove towards the airport to go to Jeju Island and save a certain rabbit. Will the four of them meet? Will they really go to Jeju? And will the identity of the 'Bastard' will be finally be revealed?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
...We received another new report, three unknown cars were seen to be speeding off towards Icheon airport...
 
 
 
 
 
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Yo!Guys I'm sorry if I'm updating lesser and lesser
School have just started and I'm concentrating to adapt
since its been a long time since I held a pen again ..ughh
anyways guys,this is the long awaited update~kekeke
and you guys might guess that the BASTARD's appearance
are nearing so lets wait together kekeke
-Love,Rako-chii~