So-Called Chefs

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

 

"When guys cook......it's DAMN Y!"

Everyone’s POV

All of them settled to their own rooms after introducing Sanghyun to all of them. They all got along with Thunder especially the trios; Jae, Minho and Hyunjoong. It’s not really an apartment but more like a dorm so all of them lived on the same floor. They all decided to which room they’re going to live in and of course, all of the 5 guys argued before actually deciding.

                         2ND FLOOR

Heechul                             Minho

Dara                                    Jae

Sanghyun+Leo                     Hyunjoong

Chanyeol                            Geun Suk

They all unpacked their luggage before going to the Game Room which was located downstairs.

                          1ST FLOOR

Living Room                           Game Room

          /                                      Music Room

Kitchen                                    Library

‘Leo-ah which game should we play?’, Sanghyun asked.

‘Hmmm can we play all of it?!’, Leo exclaimed.

‘Of course, Leo-ah’, Dara smiled brightly as she carried Leo.

‘Yay! I love you pretty imo!’, Leo replied as he kiss Dara on the cheek again before hugging her tightly. Unknown to Dara, Leo smirked at the guys behind her.

‘That damn brat!’, Minho hissed.

‘Geez he’s just a kid guys’, Hyunjoong said as he chuckled.

‘Yeah… but still, and he seems to hate me!’, Jae whined.

‘Well he’s adorable though and he’s very intelligent’, Heechul said as he walked towards the basketball arcade game.

‘Agree with that and look, Dara looks happy’, Hyunjoong said before going towards Sanghyun, greeting him and then played table football with him.

‘Chanyeol-ah wanna play Darts?’, Geun Suk asked.

‘Sure sunbae!’, he spoke for the first time. He felt left out the moment he arrived and nobody noticed it because they were too busy arguing with each other most of the time.

‘Sanghyun-ah! Let’s play billiards!’, Jae shouted.

‘Oh sure Jae hyung!’, Sanghyun replied.

‘How about you Minho Hyung?’, he asked Minho.

‘Sure!’, Minho replied.

All of them played different games for almost 3 hours before going to the living room to rest and make food for their dinner.

‘Leo what do you want to eat?’, Dara asked.

‘I want spaghetti pretty imo~’, he replied cutely. Too cute that Dara wanted to pinch his cheeks.

‘Hmm that’s all?’, Sanghyun asked.

‘Umm.. I also want chicken wings!’, Leo replied enthusiastically.

‘Do you want uncle to order pizza as well?’, Hyunjoong offered.

‘Oh yes please!’, Leo replied.

‘Ok, ok I’ll order it now’, Hyunjoong smiled.

‘So guys who will cook?’, Heechul asked.

‘I’ll do it, since it's only spaghetti and chicken wings’, Jae said.

‘I’ll help you Joongie’, Dara said while smiling at him.

‘EH? That ahjussi will cook??’, Leo asked flabbergasted.

‘Yes sweetie, he’s a good cook I tell you!’, Dara exclaimed.

‘Yes buddy this ahjussi makes yummy food’, Hyunjoong said and Geun Suk nodded as well since both of them already tasted Jae’s cooking.

‘At least call me handsome ahjussi geez’, Jae said to hide his shy face. He was flustered because of the sudden compliments.

‘Eeew, not really. I’m more handsome than you and beside I can cook the most delicious chicken wings!’, Minho boasted ruining Jae’s moments.

‘Tsk, Yeah right! I bet we’ll get stomach ache after eating your chicken wings!’, Jae replied.

‘Oh yeah?! Let them decide then!’, Minho challenged.

‘Sure! I’ll win anyway!’, Jae replied.

‘In your dreams!’, Minho replied before both of them went towards the kitchen.

‘Oh boy~ They’re at it again’, Hyunjoong sighed.

‘kekeke they sure get along well’, Dara chuckled.

‘Well let’s anticipate their so called chicken wings’, Heechul exclaimed.

‘I wonder who’ll win’, Chanyeol asked.

‘Well it all depends on our taste now’, Sanghyun replied while shrugging his shoulders.

‘I hope we don’t get stomach ache though’, Geun Suk said.

‘Hmm I just can’t wait to eat’, Leo said.

‘Hmm yeah’, all of them chorused while waiting for the two so-called chefs.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chandara!!so cute still can't get over this lol

I want to se MAMA 2013 Chandara fancams!

but I cant find them! >.< I heard Chandara

was sitting beside each other again kekeke

anyway this is the second batch! :D

-Love, Rako-chii~