A Prank

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
"Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet"
 
Yoona's POV
 
I looked at them while they played around like kids, they didn't even notice that I was far away from them, even Jess unnie. I looked around and saw 'Dara unnie' walking towards the shore to get a drink and when she was about to go back she noticed that I was alone.
 
 
'Hmm...how about I play some tricks on her? Let's see your true colours, shall we?',I said inside my head. I planned to act as if I'm drowning and see if she have guts to actually save me or probably just let me drown. I started my plan, it's a good thing I'm good at swimming so it was easier to act.
 
I heard her scream. Tsk. I knew she'll ask for help. I planned to stop my acting but then she came rushing towards my direction.
 
 
'Is she insane?',I said inside my head.
 
She went to my side and since I don't want her to find out that I'm acting I clinged to her but since she's thinner than me, she was also dragged down. I was going to stop my acting since it was getting serious and I don't want to be a murderer even if I hate her but she surprised me as she started dragging me ashore with her petite body.
 
When we reached ashore we saw the guys helping us, they just arrived since they were to far away from our place. She handed me to Heechul oppa thinking I needed more help. When I looked back at her I saw her ankle bleeding endlessly and Bom unnie screamed. I guess she didn't notice that she was bleeding as she also looked at her foot and after that she fainted. Thankfully, Yunho oppa was near so he caught her before she fell down.
 
       (Imagine that the girl is Dara kekeke)
 
'Oh my ghad! Come on let's get her to the hospital!',Jessica unnie said before we all rush towards our car.
 
'Yoona, are you ok?',Heechul oppa said and I just nodded, afraid to speak, and afraid to reveal that it was my fault.
 
When we reached the hospital they said that she's fine and she was just shocked when she saw the blood causing her to faint. They said she will wake up any moment. We all sighed in relief.
 
'Yoona can we talk?',Jessica unnie whispered to which I nodded.
 
 
'What have you done?!',She asked immediately as we went outside the hospital and went to a secluded area. I didn't reply.
 
'Ghadh! Yoona! I know you're a good swimmer, everyone knows that!',she said and I still kept silent.
 
'Was this your plan? For your revenge, you can go as far as to kill someone?!',she bursted out.
 
 
'I didn't kill her!',I snapped.
 
'You nearly killed her! What if she drowned?! What if she got a more serious injury?!',she said to me which made me speechless.
 
'I...I...I don't know! It was just a prank but I didn't know it would get this serious! She was just too stubborn and who told her to save me anyway?!',I responded.
 
'My ghadh, Yoona!...*sigh*.....You are better than this Yoona...Don't let that bastard influence you. Don't let him take away the Yoona I knew...It's still not too late Yoona...it's not too late to bring back the old you',she said as she defeatedly went back inside the hospital.
 
 
'...I don't know unnie',I said to no one as I wiped my unshed tear before going back inside aswell.
 
 
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Kekekeke I just love Jaedara hints >.< I also saw Darahae version!
kkekeeke this the second update.This is the side of Yoona which
tells us what situation she was in.I like SNSD and since many of you
have a bad reaction towards them since most of them played the 
es roles,I decided to just make her a 'Half-' something like that lol
hahahha anyway hope you enjoy this~~keke #DYLM 
-Love,Rako-chii~