The Five cupids VS .....Fate?!

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
                                                                   
                             "Some things are destined to be -- it just takes us a couple of tries
to get there."
 
No one's POV
 
Five mysterious girls gathered in a secluded place near the Han river.
 
'What are we doing here unnie?',girl 1 said.
 
'Spy B called me earlier saying that the Rabbit decided to take a walk alone and guess what? She decided to go here at the Han river',girl 4 explained.
 
'Ohhh~Good job',the four girls praised her.
 
'Oh yeah leader did you bring your camera?',girl 4 asked the said leader.
 
'Yup!Remember girls don't be suspicious and just act normal. And if you see any people who recognised the Rabbit ...you know what to do...',the leader grimly said.
 
'Yah!Don't do that!Your making me scared just by that look and besides we only need to distract them anyway,easy as a cake',girl 3 said slightly moving away from the leader.
 
'kekekeke mian I just felt like doing that',the leader chuckled.
 
'Anyway guys let's move, any minute she'll be here, now scram!',the leader ordered them.
 
The five girls were scattered around the Han river, careful not to act suspicious.
 
'Okay the Rabbit is here,over',the leader said through her walkie talkie making sure the four girls can hear her.
 
' ''Protect the rabbit'' mission ,START',the five said in unison.
 
The five girls were not only playing cupid but they are also the protector of the said Rabbit,their first priority is her safety and they will do anything so that she can't be harmed by anything or anyone, that's how much they love the Rabbit.
 
 
Dara's POV
 
                  (lets just say she's wearing a similar hoodie that doesnt have any design on it and a mask and sunglasses)
 
'Bommie I'm going to the Han river ok? I'm just gonna to take a walk so don't stop me and I'm covered so don't worry no one will notice me',I shouted outside her door but didn't wait for her reply cause I know she'll stop me.
 
I quickyly went outside the dorm and started walking towards the Han river, luckily the Han river is not that far from our dorm so it didn't take long before I reached my destination. I adjusted down my mask and breathe in the fresh air.
 
'My sanctuary..',I whispered to myself, I smiled. Well its been a long time since I went here because of our World tour and hectic schedules.
 
It was actually wierd that there's only a few people outside even though the weather is perfect, oh well less people the better. I was enjoying the view when suddenly a little girl tripped,probably from running too much.
 
'OMO!Are you ok??',I ran towards the girl and kneeled down beside her.
 
'Uwahhh!!!',the girl cried and I noticed that she scraped her knee.
 
'It's okay, it's okay don't cry',I cooed to the girl while hugging her to stop her from crying.
 
I sat her down to the nearest bench and immediatly cleaned her small wound with a tissue while I took out a bottle of water from my bag, thankful that I brought it with me. I cleaned her wounds with water and dried it with another tissue. I took out my kiiroitori handkerchief that have my initials embroided on it and tied it around her knees to prevent infection.
 
'There, it's fine now',I smiled at the little girl. I'm glad she stopped crying.
 
'Kamsaminda...',she whispered while sniffing. Ah kyopta.
 
'kekeke no problem...by the way why are you all alone?Who's with you?',I asked the little girl as I sat beside her.
 
'I was with my...',but before she could finish her sentence I heard my phone ring. It was Bom telling me to go home immediatly.
 
From:Bominator
 
YAH!!You better be here now!Chaerin said sajangnim is coming to visit us today!Palli!RUN!
 
'Oh ghahd...what am I going to do?...I can't just leave an injured child here',I muttered to myself and stared at the little girl.
 
'Unnie...what's your name?....',the girl asked but before I could reply to her I saw a guy walking towards us, I couldn't see his face mainly because he was also wearing a mask and sunglasses and to add that up he was also wearing a hoodie.
 
'UNCLE!',the girl ran towards the guy, I guess that's her guardian.
 
I was going to bid her goodbye but my phone started ringing again, indicating that I need to hurry up so I didnt waste any time. I adjusted my mask and ran towards the dorm as fast as I can, wishing I'm not late.
 
 
Jaejoong's POV
(lets just say he's wearing a mask and sunglasses)
Seriously my noona just left the house leaving me with her daughter, expecting me to be a babysitter.
 
'Uncle Jae, can we go and take a walk outside?',my cute little neice said. I'm thankful that she's not like her mother.
 
'Hmm..ok Hyun-ah but promise me to behave ok? And don't ran off like last time ok?',I cooed to my neice as I stood up and went to my wardrove. Getting a hoodie, a mask and sunglasses to cover me up. I wouldn't want people to recognise me, that would just create a commotion and I don't want that to happen especially when I'm with my neice.
 
We decided to go to Han river so I took my sister's car and drove to the said place. When we reached the destination I was in awe. The river has a very relaxing atmosphere and to add that up there's only a few people, which is great. I know that this will be my favourite place from now on. I turned around to my neice only to find no one.
 
'Not again...Hyun-ah!!!',I shouted while looking for my little neice. My noona will seriously kill me if she found out that her daughter is missing. I looked around but to my disappointment she's no where to be found. I continued looking for her for 30 minutes.I was losing hope so I took my phone and was about to call the police when I heard someone.
 
'UNCLE!!!',a little girl ran towards me.
 
'Hyun-ah!! Thank god! I've been looking for you! Where did you go and why is you knee tied with a handkerchief?',I asked her worriedly while hugging her tightly.
 
'Sorry Uncle Jae...I was just running around but then I suddenly tripped, luckily an angel saved me!She was really pretty and kind!! Let me introduce her to you..',she beamed at me  while dragging me to her so called 'angel' but to her disappointment the said person was gone already.
 
'Oh...she's gone already',she sadly said.
 
'Do you know her name??',I asked her. Well I need to thank that 'angel' for taking care of my little niece cause if not for her something might have happen to my niece.
 
'No...',she sighed while looking at the handkerchief that is tied to her knee.
 
'Hmmm...Hyun-ah lets go now? Your mommy might be at home now...Just thank your ''angel'' when you meet her again ok?',I cooed as I carried her to my sister's car.
 
'Neh..',she weakly smiled at me.
 
'Hmm how about an Ice cream before going home?',I asked her.
 
'Really?!! I love you Uncle!!',she beamed at me as I started the car and went to the nearest Ice cream shop.
 
 
No One's POV
 
After the scene at the Han river, the five girls gathered again to a secluded area. All of them were still speechless.
 
'What was that?....',girl 1 said still in daze after seeing the scene.
 
'I have no idea...',girl 2 replied, in the same state.
 
'It's like fate is pulling them together...I think luck is with us unnie',girl 3 beamed at their leader who seemed to be in a different world.
 
'Its amazing....',girl 4 said to the girls.
 
'I'm very sure that the little girl's uncle is non other than the great Kim Jaejoong...unbelievable! I think Fate is making it's move',the leader snapped to reality as she looked at the pictures she took. And the girls just nooded at her, totally agreeing to her.
 
The scene that they just saw 10 minutes ago seemed surreal, it looked like they were shooting a movie but the only difference is that there's no script, no cameras filming them, just fate leading them.It gave the five girls goosebumps as they had no idea that something like that will happen. Now they question themselves....is it fate or just a mere coincidence? Will their dreams come true and become reality? Or maybe it's just their delusional minds taking over them?
 
 
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
kekkekeke...ohh my delusional mind~
Jae will make a perfect father don't you think?
Hayz just make babies with dara !LOL
Well this is the update hope u like it ;)
I'm in a good mood so I decided to update another chapter
kekeke I think I'm spoiling you guys too much kekeke
 
-Love,Rako-chii