Let's Dance?

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
"Tango is the Everest of social dance. Impossible. Demanding. Intricate. And therefore irresistible"
 
Dara's POV
 
'Sandy...I'm....',Hyunie started while wearing a serious and longing face.
 
 
'...I'm?',I asked as I was confused by his change of expression. I'm starting to get nervous.
 
'.........I'm....I'm.....hungry..',he said as he changed his expression again while holding into his stomach and I just chuckled at him.
 
'AH...aigoo I thought it's something else..',I said inside my head. I don't know why but I got a feeling that he wants to say something to me other than being hungry.
 
'Aigoo~ Wanna eat some grilled seafood together? I heard they have good seafood here~',I said as I helped him get up.
 
 
'Really?',Hyunie said and I noticed that he became bright Hyunie again and I felt relieved.
 
'Yup! Kaja? We only have 25 minutes left! Come on!',I said as I dragged him to a nearby restaurant near the beach.
 
 
HyunJoong's POV
 
 
'Sandy, I'm falling in love with you!',that's what I wanted to tell her but I was too nervous to tell her, too afraid to confess my feelings when I already know that she only treats me as a friend. The fear of losing her is something I can't bear. I don't want to trouble her. I don't want our friendship to end so I'll restrain myself for now. This is the first time I felt fear in my whole life. I guess only Sandara Park can make me this way.
 
 
Someone's POV
 
When they finished eating they immediately went back to filming. They are now currently filming scene 5-6.
 
'Ok Hyunjoong, Dara ready?',the director asked both of them who's beside the pool.
 
'Neh~',both of them replied.
 
'Ok, CUE!',the director signaled.
 
 
Hyunjoong immediately carried Dara in bridal style. Dara squeeled due to fear and so she automatically embraced Hyunjoong thighter while clenching her eyes shut together. Hyunjoong on the other hand was having fun as he went towards the pool and because Dara was light he had no problem carrying her. He jumped into the pool still carrying Dara making a big splash.
 
The scene continued on, both of them were now playing with water, splashing each other with water and then later tickled each other. If anyone saw this they'll think how compatible they are for each other, even the staff couldn't deny the oozing chemistry between them. After 5 minutes of playing with each other the director gave them a signal, telling them to act scene 6.
 
         (Imagine its them~)
 
Hyunjoong followed what the script stated, he held Dara's slim waist gently making Dara face him. Then Dara held Hyunjoong's face and slowly leaned towards his face. They locked gazes and smiled at each other before closing their eyes and rubbing each others noses. Their faces was so close that they can feel each other's breath.
 
'I'm sorry Yeobo~',they both cooed, still looking at each other.
 
'CUT! That was perfect guys, now change your clothes so we can go to the last location!',the director praised both of them and winked playfully at them before walking out. Both of them went out of the pool. Hyunjoong covered Dara with his own bath robe, making Dara looked like a kid whose wearing her dad's bath robe.
 
'Kekekke...Aigoo why are you so small Sandy?',Hyunjoong playfully asked while drying his body with Dara's towel.
 
 
'I'm not small! You're just too big!',she said as she pouted. (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID~LOL)Hyunjoong laughed at her cuteness before leading her to the dressing room.
 
        (They're wearing this!)
 
After 2 hours they finally arrive to their last location. Hyunjoong and Dara was fully dressed up. They just finished shooting scene 7 and they are readying themselve's to shoot scene 8. They were both sitting on the sand while back hugging each other while listening to the directors instruction.
 
'Hyunjoong you know what to do now and Dara just sit there prettily and let Hyunjoong do the job~',the director said while grinning at them. (I love this dude!seriously!)
 
'Neh',both of them said.
 
'CUE!',the director said to them.
 
 
Hyunjoong tighten his hug making them closer than before.
 
'Yeobo~ You smell so nice~',He said as he followed the script and smell Dara's scent. Dara's neck was fully exposed letting Hyunjoong to lean in to the crook of her neck. (remember that they are a newly-wed couple in this cf)
 
'Hmm.mmm..',Dara followed his acting as she hummed while smiling lovingly.
 
Hyunjoong kissed Dara's bare neck and shoulder gently and slowly making Dara shivered,for real. It continued on for another minute making the female staff spazz silently.
 
'CUT! Guys let's get ready for the next scenes ok? You can have 30 minutes break. Great job Dara and Hyunjoong!',the director said while smiling at them.
 
'Thanks director',they both said. Dara started to get up but Hyunjoong tighten his hug to Dara making her unable to escape.
 
 
'Hyunie? Wae?',Dara asked as she tried to turn around.
 
'Can we stay like this for awhile? I'm....I'm kinda sleepy',Hyunjoong lied as he wanted to savor this moment, where he can embrace Dara this close. He leaned his head onto the crook of her neck and acted like he was sleeping.
 
'Kekekke ok, I'm sleepy as well',Dara said not knowing that it was just an excuse. But she let him as she was also tired and she felt warm in his embrace so she have no reason to refuse him.
 
After their break they started to shoot the next scenes. After an hour it was already dark and the staff are getting ready for the last scene. Both Hyunjoong and Dara was in a corner, practicing their tango dance.
 
'1.2.3.4....1.2.3.4~',Hyunjoong counted the steps to make it easier for the Dara, who's new to tango dancing, to learn faster. Luckily Dara was a fast learner so the short dance practice went well than they expected.
 
'Guys this will be our final scene so lets wrap this up fast so we can have our celebration after this! Hyunjoong, Dara ready? CUE!',the director shouted.
 
 
Hyunjoong and Dara danced like pros and the staff were amazed how talented they are. The music was nearing it's end. Hyunjoong finished the dance and held Dara's waist and held her close. While Dara, she held to Hyunjoong's neck and locked gazes with him. Hyunjoong leaned in, he was nervous as hell but this is his chance and he's not going to ruin this. Dara also leaned in, she was also nervous and shy but it's her work and she needs to act like a pro. Their kiss was long even though the script stated that it's just a peck making the staff surprised and confused but the director was just grinning.
 
 
Hyunjoong and Dara broke the kiss not knowing that the kiss was longer than they were instructed. They locked gazes again and smiled at each other before dancing again. After 3 minutes the director cut off the music.
 
'OK! CUT!! GREAT WORK GUYS!! LET US NOW CELEBRATE!',the director said as he the music again before dancing like a boss and the staff later joined. Unknown to them two people were blushing hard as they looked at each other but then slowly recovered and they eventually dance and partied with the staff.
 
 
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Aigoo Jae,your the only one left!Tsk,tsk.Anyways who would you like to kiss?
For me,of course its Joongie~kekkekeke I'm in love with his lips,no everything about him! >.<
Ok here's the update guys...and sorry to say but Hyundara moments are now done~
well they will come back with MIndara so no worries~kekekkee this is Jaedara time now~
kekkekeke
-Love,Rako-chii