Finding the answer

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."

Dara’s POV

We all arrived in our dorm, 2 hours more before New Year’s Eve. We started unloading the back of the car where we all put our groceries. Hyunie and Minie helped us. Once it was done, one by one we all went inside but Geun and I were the last ones. We were already in front of the entrance when Geun held my wrist turning me around.

‘Dara…I just want to say how grateful I am…Thank you for giving me another chance… for being your friend again..’, He said to me with a rejected smile. I sighed and withdrew my wrist from his hold.

‘It’s fine Geun. It’s a new year and we all need to move on from the past. You’ll always be a friend to me’ I said while smiling sadly at him.

‘Anyways we need to go inside. The others are probably waiting for us’ Geun said as we started going inside.

‘Yeah—Ow!’, I said as dust went inside my right eye. I tried rubbing it but it doesn’t go away.

‘Hey you okay, Dee??’ Geun said while holding both of my shoulder.

‘Yeah just… got something in my eye’, I replied and he just chuckled while prying my hands away from my right eye.

‘Aigoo… here let me blow it for you’, He said as he started leaning down and blowing my eyes.

‘Thanks’, I said as the dust left my eye.

‘No pro—‘, He was replying but was cut off when I was suddenly pulled away from him.

‘Hey Jae! What are you—‘But before he finished I was already tugged away by Jae.

‘Joongie?? What—‘, I was saying to him but I was already inside his car and in no time he was already driving the car.

‘Joongie!! What was that?!’, I shouted frustrated to him. How can he just do that so suddenly without even telling me what is going on?

‘Jae!’, I shouted again when he didn’t reply. He’s not replying and it’s scaring me. Suddenly we came to a stop. We were in front of Han river.

‘Jae why are we here??’, I asked again and I looked at him but he was bowing his head against the steering wheel while taking deep breaths.

‘I-I..’, He started, looking at me with an expression I can’t figure out.

 

Jae’s POV

I left the Temple once I finished my breakfast. The thing is, I still haven’t find my answer yet but somehow I felt lighter and I’m really excited to come back to our dorm. I missed Dara. I suddenly stepped on the brake.

‘Wait, did I just thought that?’, I said to myself but got cut off with honks behind me.

‘!’, I cursed as I started the car again I nearly forgot that I’m currently on the highway.

But, seriously, did I just thought of that? Why would I miss Dara?

Well you kissed her remember?

That’s another thing, why did I kiss her?

For cheesecake! Why do people kiss someone?!

Uhh because you…

‘I like her?....’, I widened my eyes when I realised it.

‘! I like her?... I like her!’, I said to myself. I can’t believe I didn’t notice. I mean she’s special, I knew that from the moment I saw her but I never realised that I’m falling to her because well, I'm an idiot. And I don’t kiss someone just because I get carried away. I only kiss someone when it’s for work or when I like someone which rarely happens.

‘AHHH!! PABO!’, I said as I hit my head with the steering wheel.

‘What do I do??...Wait! What if she doesn’t like me that way? Does she like someone else? Is she seeing someone? But she never mentioned anyone except Won Bin and Kang Dong Won… Wait, is she dating one of them??’, I asked myself. Getting insane with the possibilities that may happen.

‘AH!! I need to go home fast!’, I said to myself as I drove quickly to our dorm.

I arrived to our dorm and saw Geun Suk and Dara talking closely. Dara was facing Geun Suk so her back was the only thing I saw.

‘Why are they talking… intimately?’, I asked myself.

I gripped my steering wheel, making my knuckles turn white for gripping it too tightly. I watched them talk and I just lost it when I saw Geun Suk leaning in…is he kissing her?

I quickly went out of my car and in seconds I pulled her away from Geun Suk and dragged her inside my car, not hearing what they are saying. We stopped in front of Han River. It’s a miracle we arrived safely since my mind is somewhere else at the moment. I calmed myself first then I heard her.

‘Jae why are we here?’, she asked worry, fear and anger written on her beautiful face.

‘I-I missed you’, I blurted out and I saw her expression changing to anger to worry to speechless. And then she laughed, it was music to my ears whenever I heard her laugh.

I found the answer.

‘That’s it?! HAHAHAHAHHA Oh my ghadh Jae!! HAHHAAHHA’, she continued laughing and I just looked at her with admiration. She's so beautiful.

God! I want to kiss her!

After her laughter subsided. I looked at her straight in the eye while holding her small hands.

'Dara....', I started, readying myself.

I hope this goes well...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OMG!!! JAE YOU FINALLY NOTICED IT!!

What will he say to dara??!!! KYAAA

hahaahh I know its cliffy but oh well~~~ :P

ahahah see ya laters guys~

-Love, Rako-chii~