Our Friendship

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies"

Dara’s POV

Today is our last day here in Jeju. For the past 2 weeks many things happened and even though it was short we all became great friends. Yoona and Jessica became our close girlfriends, Joon became my favourite dongsaeng and Hee became my BFF. And Yunho and Tabi, well we were always together or more like they were stuck to me like glue and will always bicker with each other. Thankfully Bom will always scold them. We always had a great time even while we were shooting making us closer than ever.

Unfortunately, this is our last day and we just decided to have a BBQ party with the staff and then watch the sunrise together at the beach before leaving.

 

                                                                      HEECHUL, DARA, BOM,

                                                          YOONA                                       JOON

                                                                      TOP, YUNHO, JESSICA

 

‘Yah! You guys better stay in touch with us or else…!’, Bommie threatened them while eating her roasted corn.

‘Yeah, Yeah~’, Hee said while munching his marshmallows.

‘Neh noona’, Joon replied with his innocent smile.

‘Don’t worry unnie, we’ll call you often’, Jess said as she drank her coke.

‘Unnie, we’ll even visit you ~’, Yoona replied while roasting her marshmallows.

‘Noona, I’ll even treat you to some corn stalls if you’d like, just bring Sandara.. ‘, Yunho replied but I didn’t hear his last statement.

‘kekkeke Bommie we’ll probably see each other most of the time, since we have the same labels kekeke’, Top replied while eating roasted bananas.

‘OH! Guys let's hang out together again, all of us’, I suggested.

‘That’s a good idea unnie’, Jess and Yoona agreed.

‘That’ll be nice’, Hee smiled.

‘Ok! Guys let's go inside our tents now. Sleep and wake up after 5 hours ok??’, Bom ordered as she finished her corn.

We all gathered our rubbish and put it in a bag and took out the fire before going to our own tents. After 5 hours our alarm clocks started ringing waking all of us. We all went outside and greeted each other good mornings before watching the beautiful sunrise. It was a new day again, a new start for all of us.

When we returned to Seoul all of the girls cried a little but in the end we all smiled while waving goodbye, promising each other to contact each other often as much as possible.

I texted Joongie, Hyunie and Minie, and others telling them that I already arrived. I was expecting them to reply but it was YG who replied me instead, telling me to go straight to his office.

‘Bommie, I wonder why YG wants me in his office?’, I asked her curiously.

‘Hmm probably because of some offers for a drama since you kept begging him for a role in a drama, remember?’, she replied ,munching some cookies that our fans gave.

‘Hmm…probably….but is it just me or I feel that something bad will happen….’, I told her.

‘It’s probably just you, Dara’, Bommie replied while munching another cookie.

‘Hmm..yeah you’re right’, I replied as I took some cookies too.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I dunno why but I think guys who wear pink clothes are charming kekekke

So whose the best in pink????( I dunno why but I think Top, Minho and Jae suits it the best)

hehehehe anyways this is double update so plz wait for the other chap :)

-Love, Rako-chii