Cute Cashier

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

                                                             

                     
                                        "NO.1 Fanboy award this year goes to.....CHANYEOL!!"
 
Dara's POV
 
We arrived at the Lotte World and Bommie was right, there were only few people around here and they also gave out free unlimited Ice Cream.
 
'Annyeong! Welcome to Lotte World!...OMO! Congratulations our dear customers! You two are the last customers for today! Here is your prize!',the cute cashier said as he handed us 2 tickets for unlimited rides.
 
'Ehh? What do you mean last? This place is almost empty how can we be the last customers?',Bommie exclaimed to the innocent cashier.
 
'Well you see an idol group is scheduled to shoot here and they're really famous so we purposely allowed only a number of people to enter and luckily you are the last customers. Beside that may I know your names dear customers?',the cashier said showing off his bright smile.
 
   (ok I just love this dude!My fav fanboy of the year kekeke
    Lets say he'll be playing extra in my story so maybe he'll
    be mentioned again in the future ;) kekkeke)
 
'Well flower boy, we'll tell you if you keep our identity a secret, promise?',I asked the cashier which he responded with a nod. We hesitantly adjusted our mask and took off our sunglasses and just smiled at the cashier.
 
'NO WAY!! 2ne1?!! OMO! I'm a big fan of yours especially Dara noona!! And...',he accidently shouted causing the other people to turn to our side. We immediatly covered our faces again with our sunglasses and mask.
 
'Aish! We told you to keep it a secret!',Bommie said while covering the cashier's mouth to prevent him from shouting again.
 
'Come on Bommie no time for that, lets just go! Everyone is starting to stare at us! C'mon!',I dragged Bommie away after giving the money to the cute cashier with my billion dollar smile. And he just froze there blushing like a tomato. kekekek so cute~
 
'Aish! That flower boy is too noisy',Bommie exclaimed as we reached the entrance.
 
'kekkeke just forget about it and let's just have fun!',I said as we started to run everywhere, trying different rides but was careful not to be recognised.
 
After 2 hours of playing around we decided to go to the Haunted house for our last stop before we go home.
 
 
'Bommie are you sure about this?...I don't think I can...',I started but Bom didn't let me finish.
 
'You can do this Darong...you got over with your fear of animals so it's possible to also get over with your fear of ghost, zombie etc.',Bommie encouraged me but she didn't let me reply as she started to drag me inside the Haunted house. I may like horror movies but I detest ghost and zombies with all my heart whether they're real or not!
 
'NOOOO!!!',I shouted as we went inside.
 
 
 
No one's POV
 
For the whole 2 hours the five girls continued to follow the Rabbit and her friend, not even bothering to see their surroundings. Suddenly, they all panicked when the Rabbit screamed.
 
'Did you hear that unnie?',girl 1 asked the leader through her walkie talkie.
 
'Yeah, aish that unnie is seriously killing our Rabbit! Come on guys lets follow them',the leader replied. After a minute all five girls meet up and went inside the haunted house without any hesitation.
 
 
Jaejoong's POV
 
For 2 hours we tried different rides and now the Haunted house is the only place left.
 
'Ok hyungs!GOODLUCK TO US!',Junsu exclaimed while trying to be cheerful but failed as he started shaking. Yoochun and I just laughed at him.
 
 
'Aish hyungs!It's not funny!',he said while stomping like a kid.
 
'Hahaha let's just go',Yoochun said as we dragged Junsu with us inside the Haunted house.
 
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I know,I know you guys are irratated by now but will you plz 

forgive this mean author??If you wait for just a tiny bit longer

you'll see jaedara moments,this time I promise you that

its worth the wait...I think?kkekke just joking

Well thats it for today,pyoong!

-Love,Rako-chii