Who is S.P.?

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
 
"When a man's knowledge is not in order, the more of it he has the greater will be his confusion"
 
 
Jaejoong's POV
 
'Wait! Tell me your name!',I shouted at her but she was already running away. I was going to follow her when I heard something roll on the ground. I'm sure it was hers so I reached for it.
 
'Kiiroitori??...',I muttered to myself as I looked at the little chick plushie on my hand.
 
 
'It seems that it's handmade',I said to no one as I looked at it carefully. When I turned it around I saw the familiar initials.
 
'S.P...?',I asked myself. My eyes widened when I remembered the handkerchief that my neice left. I immediatly took out the handkerchief inside my jean's pocket, yes it's with me all the time and I don't even know why, the initials were the same.
 
'This...no...that's impossible..',I said in disbelief.
 
'The 'angel' who helped my neice is the same girl that I just met 10 minutes ago...',I said as I looked at the two items in my hands. It was unbelievable, how come they're the same person?...no that's impossible. Maybe it's just a mere coincidence, yeah it's just a coincidence. My thoughts were disturbed when Junsu called me.
 
 
'OH! Hyung! We finally found you!',Junsu exclaimed to me.
 
'We've been looking for you,...beside that did you see anybody?..I mean like were you all alone? Like no one else was with you?',Yoochun asked me but he looked like he was hesitating, that's unusual. Very suspicious.
 
'Ahh yeah? Anyway guys how can you just leave me all alone on my own? It's a good thing I saw a Rabbit or else It would've been boring.',I replied (thats a white lie jae :P) which earned confused looks from both of them but before they can manage to ask another question I diverted the topic because I don't want them to think that I'm a e once they hear what happened.
 
'Oh yeah! What time is it now? Manager hyung might be waiting for us, kaja??',I asked them as I started walking away from them. I was glad that they didn't ask for more after that but I was wrong.
 
When we settled ourselves inside our car, the both of them started to pester me again.
 
'Oh, hyung what's that in your hands?',Junsu asked while staring at the two objects on my hands, I quickly put it inside my bag but I was too late, Yoochun already figured what it was.
 
'Is that the handkerchief last time, you still have that and you even brought it with you? And the other one, is it a keychain plushie?? Yah! Jaejoong-ah you're getting addicted to that plushie character, huh? Aiggooo you seriously need to go out more, I'm worried about you!',Yoochun exclaimed which earned a big laugh from Junsu and manager hyung aswell.
 
 
'Will you guys quit it?! And beside what's wrong with loving this plushie character,....it's...it's cute you know?!',I defended myself which just made them laugh even harder. Their laughter continued during our journey back to our dorm.
 
When we reached our dorm, I immediatly went to my room to avoid being a laughing stock. I put my bag beside my bed, I took out the two kiiroitorii objects and stared at it for the whole 30 minutes.
 
 
'Who are you....S.P.??',I asked the two objects in front of me and just sighed, thinking how stupid I looked asking the non-living objects in front of me.
 
'I should just go to sleep....',I muttered as I fulled up my blanket and started to doze off to sleep with the two objects beside me.
 
 
No one's POV
 
Junsu and Yoochun were going to their rooms when they heard their manager asked something.
 
'Oh yeah did you guys meet the 2ne1 girls? I was going to tell you guys earlier after your shooting but you guys were already gone',their manager said while turning on the T.V.
 
'Ohh..? We didn't see them, maybe it was just a false rumour hyung',Yoochun lied.
 
'Ohh? Well I just heard it from the staff earlier...but yeah maybe its just a false rumour and beside how can they be there?',their manager agreed.
 
'Y-yeah! They're 2ne1, they don't have time for that you know...hhe-hehhe',Junsu said while laughing awkwardly.
 
 
'Yeah...that's true well let's forget about that, you guys need sleep you must be tired right now',their manager said as he walked towards his own room.
 
'Phew~that was close',Junsu said after hearing their managers door closed.
 
'We better keep this secret from everybody, especially Jae',Yoochun said to him.
 
'Yeah, we need Jae and goddess to have a perfect meeting and until then let's keep it from him and everybody else',Junsu agreed as he reached his own designated room.
 
'Yeah...',Yoochun said as he went inside his own room.
 
Both of them closed the door, not continuing their conversation anymore.
 
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
I know I keep delaying their meeting but I can't help it
coz I don't think its not the right time yet.I know it will be annoying
reading a Jaedara fanfiction with little Jaedara moments
but you know this cliffy updates of mine will be worth it 
when they meet!Lets just say they're the seasonings for 
the final dish >.< again I'm sorry for being cliffy and all
but plz dont leave me TT_TT (plz comment guys I wanna
know your reaction etc.)
-Love,Rako-chii