That Sneaky Brat!

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"Leo William Recipon"

Dara’s POV

‘Gaedoong-ah?!’, I said.

‘Yo~ noona’, He said as he smiled cheekily and hugged me.

‘Why are you here??’, I asked as I returned his hug.

‘Don’t tell me you’re joining the cast??’, I said before he replied.

‘Well not exactly…’, he replied.

‘What do you mean?’, I asked him.

‘Appa! Who is that pretty woman??’, a child behind Sanghyun pointed at me.

‘…What??...APPA??...Gaedong-ah what’s the meaning of this??!! Is he your child????!’, I asked. How can this be? How can my little brother have a child before me??

‘Noona calm down! OK? Don’t you recognise him?? Leo-ah greet your aunt Dara’, Sanghyun said to the little child. Now that he mentions it, he does look familiar.

 (omg!I remember these days >.< I miss HB moments!)

‘Wait…Leo?...as in the adorable child in Hello Baby???’, I asked my little brother which just nodded at me.

‘Umm…anyeong-ha-seo-yo~ pretty imo~’, Leo greeted shyly.

‘Well hello Leo, nice to meet you~’, I replied sweetly while bending over and patting him.

‘Umm..nice to meet you as well pretty imo’, he cutely responds and then kissed me on my cheeks before hiding behind Sanghyun. How adorable.

‘Leo how about greeting them as well while I talk to your imo?’, Sanghyun said to Leo. Leo just nodded and went towards the 6 guys who was feeling left out.

‘So tell me, why are you here and why is Leo here??’, I asked.

‘Well there’s three reasons why I am here ok?...First, YG sajangnim told me about you living with 6 guys alone and he asked me to be with you so no one can go near you and try any dirty moves. Second, as a brother it’s my duty to assure you’re safe from these wolves especially when one of them is a bastard. And last but not the least I came here with Leo since he’s one of the cast, apparently he’ll be your little brother, that’s why his parents asked me to look after him. There, done!’, Sanghyun explained.

‘…*sigh* ….ok at least you’re here but what wolves? They’re all my friends well except ..’, I said but hesitated when I looked over to HIM.

‘Except HIM right?.. Bastard! He still have a face to show us after what he did’, Sanghyun said looking at HIM with full of hatred and disgust.

‘Geadoong-ah don’t care about him anymore, it’s in the past..’, I assured him.

‘Ok..but noona tell me if he’s bothering you ok? If he touch you with his filthy hands…I’ll beat him to death…’, Sanghyun said with a dark expression.

‘Now,now. How about I introduce you to the guys ok?’, I asked him and he just nodded.

 

No one’s POV

‘Hello Leo-ah~’, Jae greeted with a smile.

‘Hi.’, Leo replied nonchalantly which kinda irritated Jae.

‘Hahahaha accept it Jae, kids don’t like you. Oh I’m uncle Minho Leo-ah hahahhaa’, Minho said before continuing laughing.

‘Bhuahahaha poor Jae! hahahah I’m uncle Heechul Leo~ hahaha’, Heechul seconded while laughing with Minho.

‘Hey Leo, I’m Hyunjoong. Call me uncle ok?’, Hyunjoong smiled gently as he patted Leo softly.

‘Umm..anyeonghaseoyo uncles..’, Leo replied shyly.

‘Wait a minute why did he replied differently to the others??’, Jae asked.

‘Hmm now that you say it….Do you know us Leo-ah??’, Hyunjoong asked.

‘Umm no…but you all look nice and uncle Hyunjoong smells like my Appa so…..’, Leo replied shyly.

‘How about me then??’, Jae asked, depressed that Leo doesn’t think that he’s nice.

‘Hehehe mehrong!~’, Leo smirked at him and did mehrong which kinda annoyed Jae again.

‘Now, now Jae, calm down ok? Hi Leo, I’m Geun Suk call me uncle ok??’, Geun Suk greeted Leo.

‘Hi… you’re the guy that mommy loves to watch!’, Leo said bluntly.

‘hehehe really?? Then you know me already?’, Geun Suk asked.

‘Hmm I saw you once when you were kissing a girl on TV..’, Leo exclaimed.

‘E-eh??’, Geun Suk blushed as he wasn’t expecting that answer.

‘Hahahahaha kids these days know what kissing is already hahha’, Heechul chuckled.

‘Do you know what kissing is Leo-ah?’, Minho asked.

‘Hmm.. Appa said kissing is what you do when you love your girlfriend...right?’, Leo exclaimed innocently.

‘Wow…that’s correct Leo-ah’, Hyunjoong said.

‘That’s why I kissed pretty imo …because she’ll be my girlfriend in the future~’, Leo smirked at them before running towards his pretty imo leaving the guys speechless.

 ‘That sneaky brat!’, all of them chorused.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

guys have you heard their new song???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG0jlKdB1s0

Its so beautiful right??I nearly cried while listening to it

>.< anyway this will be a triple update and this

is the first batch so look forward to the others :)

-Love, Rako-chii~