Her Story

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
"You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness"
 
Dara's POV
 
It's been an hour since I started my search to find Yoona but unfortunately I still can't find her. What's worse was that my phone only have one bar left and the rain is still pouring hard.
 
'I must find her fast...',I mumbled as I walked aimlessly.
 
As I was walking, I saw footprints which leads to a small house not far away from where I am. By instict I immediatly went towards it, hoping that I'll find Yoona there. I knocked on the door but I was welcomed by an old lady.
 
'OMO! Please come inside! Dear Lord, you're drenched!',the old lady said to me which I just obeyed.
 
'Omoni, I finished changing my clothes. Thank.....you....Dara unnie?',I saw Yoona coming towards us.
 
'Oh! GHAD! YOONA!!',I said as I ran towards her and hugged her.
 
'W-what are you doing here?',she asked, totally confused.
 
'Ah...well you see ..I was worried that---',I started but was interupted by her.
 
'I don't want to hear it!',she said as she went away from me.
 
'But-',I was going to protest but the old lady stopped me.
 
'Dear, please change first or you might catch a cold',she said as she smiled softly at me, leaving me to obey her.
 
When I finished changing my clothes, I saw Yoona sleeping on the small bed.
 
'Umm, Halmeoni thank you',I said sincerely.
 
'Omo~ It's ok, it's ok~',she said still wearing her soft smile.
 
'Really, thank you so much',I said again as I bow to her.
 
'Well, I'll just leave you girls here for awhile to get help. I bet you guys were lost. Right?',she said.
 
'AH! Wait is that ok? It's dangerous Halmeoni!',I responded.
 
'It's ok dear, I know this place and I'm the only one here who knows the way out of the woods so don't worry',she said as she gave me her motherly smile again.
 
'Uhmm....Thank you so much I should accompany you then--',I said.
 
'No dear, your friend here needs someone with her and it's dangerous for you girls too so just rest assured and I'll get some help quickly',she protested and before I argued back she was already ready to go outside.
 
'Ok dear, I'm going now~',she said and she took off.
 
I just sighed and just prayed that she's safe. I went towards Yoona's sleeping figure and sat down on the chair beside the bed. 
 
 
Yoona's POV
 
I felt someone talking to me, it was Dara unnie. I was going to wake up but I just decided to just pretend sleeping so that I can see her true colours. The fact that she came looking for me even though it was pouring outside was not enough to prove that she's innocent.
 
'...Yoona...you know, everyone was worried especially Jessica....Even Bom was worried..can you believe that?..hahhaah.....ha....ha....',she said and I felt a stab in my heart when I heard Jessica unnie being worried, she's probably blaming herself right now. I'm the worse.
 
'....Hey...Yoona...should I tell you a story?..',she asked and I was sure that I heard a bit of sadness within her voice but I just shrugged it off.
 
'..Once upon a time, there was a happy family living happily in their big house. The father and mother was always happy with their three children. The youngest one is called Sanghyun Park, the second one is called Durami Park and the eldest one is called Sandara Park...',she started her story.
 
'Everyday was always perfect and the family was filled with happiness and love. But one day, the father's business were starting to go downhill until all of their money was gone and they were full of debts. The father and mother were starting to worry so they decided to sell their house and move to a foreign place to start a new business again and to pay their remaining debts...',so this is her story huh. Great! (note the sarcasm)
 
'It was tough to live in a foreign place with new people and new surroundings especially to the three siblings. The eldest one started helping her mother and father while managing to continue her studies. Of course, it was tough inside their house as she was always doing the chores since her mom also started working. But it was tougher outside, many people were calling her names and telling her to go back to her country but even if she wanted to, she can't...',she said and I can sense that she's crying right now but it seems that she's holding it in. But how can she carry all of those burden at a young age?
 
'What's worse was that she can't speak their language and speak little of English so she can't really communicate nor even talk. She turned mute for six months. When she reached the age of 15, she started working with her mom but also focused on her studies as well. When she became 18 she entered a contest , to follow her dreams and to also gain money for her family. Luckily, the people adored her and started to support her. Because of that she earned 2nd place on the contest but even so she became more famous. In no time she became really famous in the entire country and even though many people questioned her talents, she never gave up...',she said and I felt a pinch of pain on my heart. It was the same for me, people never accepted my petty talents.
 
'She worked hard more than anyone, working day to night with just a little sleep and a short break. She was working like a dog but she didn't complain as it was for her family. But one day....one day....she came home from work only to be welcomed by her weeping mother and siblings along with her apartment that looked like they were robbed. All of her savings were gone not even a cent left,the TV she bought for her siblings and everything that have value vanished. All those things she earned with her blood and sweat were gone and what hurt her the most...was..was that her father did all of this...her beloved father....',she said as she cried silently, it was a heartbreaking sight even though my eyes were closed I can still sense it. If it were to happen to me I'd rather die.
 
'.........After that day she decided to close her heart, to protect her family, to protect their remaining happiness and to erase the memories she had with her father. It was not easy to move on and forget but she tried hard not to remember. Her job doubled making her work 6 times a week. She was stressed but she kept going. Then her co-actor suddenly confessed to her, he promised to make her happy. At first she still can't accept his feelings but since she was happy with him she decided to go out with him. For 2 years she was pampered by him and it went on for another a year. She started falling in love with him for real that year but there was something off with the guy but because she was blinded by love she ignored it. Then one day, on their 4th anniversary she decided to surprise him on his condo only to find her boyfried having with one of her close friends. She couldn't blame the guy for cheating since she didn't return his feelings sooner but it still broke her heart to be cheated especially when it's with her close friend...',she said and I felt a stab in my heart as it kinda resembled my relationship with oppa.
 
'After a month her heart became like stone that will only beats for her family and friends. One day an unexpected invitation from Korea arrived. It was an invitation from YG Entertainment, her favourite music company in Korea. It was a hard choice but she decided to go back to her own country and start another new life. She traded her fame to join YG and become a singer which she dreams to become. It was painful to leave the country that loved her even if she wasn't one of them but she promised herself that she will be forever grateful to them. And so, she left that country along with her family and went back to Korea, back to her homeland.',she said and I can feel that she's a little cheerful now.
 
'She trained for a year there but she started losing hope. She was not a good singer nor a good dancer, she was talentless. The day she was planning to quit to become a singer was when she saw HIM.....I saw HIM...We met at a park near my apartment, he was practicing his script for his new drama that will air in a few months...He was a little famous back then and my impression of him was bad. He was a spoilt brat and very cold but there was one thing that made us friends, it was acting. He asked me to play the role of the leading lady and I used the same passion as him while acting. He was impressed, from then on we became close friends, during his breaks we'll hang out and talk about anything. He inspired me to continue becoming a singer, he supported me, cheered for me and trusted me more that anyone. Then one day we were practicing and we both got carried away that we ended up kissing each other. After our kiss he confessed to me for real and I realised right there and then that we have mutual feelings for each other. I gave my heart another chance to love again that day..',I was debating myself to wake up or not but I just decided to let her finish her story first.
 
'We loved each other but due to my debut I didn't get anymore free time with him, he was also the same as he was busy with his new drama. Our communication became lesser and lesser until our 2nd anniversary, that day I decided to give him my ity since I thought he'll be my last but then I found out about you guys. I saw the text you sent him. It was your 100th day right?....It pained me , it's as if my broken heart were burned to peices....But believe me or not I didn't know....I-I...I'm sorry Yoona....If I have known--',she was crying again and it also pained me that it happened to her. Even though she was the victim, she apologized to me.
 
'SHUT UP!',I shouted as I opened my eyes that are brimmed with tears.
 
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
no pictures today since I don't think I'll be able to put one
This update is too sad for a picture,I'm sorry ...>.<
Anyways this is the real teaser kekekekke
okies Imma sleep now,school tomo ughhh
Goodbam!
-Love,Rako-chii~