The Date and the Scandal

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart"
 
Someone's POV
 
Dara and HyunJoong went around Maldives, they went to a wierd street that's crowded with people. It was all pink and red around the street that's why they got attracted to it. Unknown to them, it's a street where couples often hang out. Near the entrance they were given a pink shackle, the person said that if they wear it everything will be free and that the key is with them so that they don't have a choice but to be together.
 
'What do we do now Hyunie? This shackle feels uncomfortable',Dara said as she looked at her now red wrist.
 
 
'Hmm..how about we just hold each other's hands to make it more comfortable?',Hyunjoong suggested as he offered his hand while looking at Dara's red wrist.
 
'Hmm okay..',Dara said as she held his hand, she had no choice unless she want her hands to have blister she still need to shoot for tomorrow, you know.
 
'Kaja? Where do you want to go?',Hyunjoong asked, looking at her while wearing his angelic smile.
 
'Umm can we go shopping first? I want to buy something for my YG family and my friends',Dara asked shyly while avoiding Hyunjoong's gaze.
 
 
'Sure!',HyunJoong replied still looking at her while smiling. He can't get enough of her and he won't mind looking at her forever.
 
They leisurely went shopping while watching street shows while passing by. They went inside a cute restaurant as Dara suggested. They don't know what to order so they just asked for their special.
 
'Did you have fun Sandy?',HyunJoong asked while they were waiting for their orders.
 
'Yup! It's so much fun here! Next time I'll tell all the girls to come here, I bet they'll die from hapiness!',Dara beamed at him.
 
'Kekkekke..Oh by the way, after this do you want to go to the beach?',HyunJoong asked.
 
 
'Really?! Oh ghahd sure! I love beaches!',Dara replied with so much ethuthiasm that Hyunjoong can't help but to chuckle at her.
 
Their food arrived, it was a dish full of heart shapes (it was after all, a couple street and they ordered the special one so..). Dara can't help but awe the food in front of her, it looked so cute and appetising.
 
On the other hand, HyunJoong finally figured out that this street is indeed a 'couple street'. He was suspicious from the start but shrugged it off and now that he realized it, he can't help but get anxious because if someone recognise them here, they'll surerly misunderstand them. It's not like he doesn't like having a dating scandal with Dara but he doesn't like the thought of troubling Dara. So he decided that they'll go away from here immediatly after they're done eating.
 
While Dara, she still hasn't realised it and Hyunjoong thinks that she won't realise it until he tells her because everyone knows how dense and slow Dara is. She was eating to her hearts delight not knowing that there's something wrong. Hyunjoong keeps looking around while eating to see if there's suspicious people and he thought there was none so he just continued eating.
 
 
After their meal HyunJoong immediatly put the hat and sunglasses on Dara that she herself bought. He also put a hat and his sunglasses on and held hands with Dara again and just dragged her away from the 'couple street'. Dara was oblivious but she sensed that something was troubling Hyunjoong so she let her dragged him away. They reached the entrance and demanded for the key. The shackle was off but Hyunjoong didn't het her go until they were finally at the beach.
 
'What was that Hyunie?',Dara asked as she panted.
 
'Dara we nearly got into trouble there, didn't you notice that we were on a couple street?',Hyunjoong revealed to Dara. Dara however, was speechless still processing what he just said. Hyunjoong sighed.
 
'We were at a couple street, if somebody recognises us they'll misunderstand and it may create a huge scandal!',Hyunjoong explained to her.
 
 
'...Omo!I din't realise that...I-I thought it's just a wierd street..and...',Dara said and she can't help but start to get anxious and worried.
 
'What do we do now Hyunie?',Dara asked, her tears are threatening to fall. She doesn't want any scandal  ,especially now because it may not only affect her but also her group and she doesn't want that as they are currently promoting their songs and she doesn't want to ruin that. Hyunjoong got worried.
 
'Everything will be ok, neh? I checked if sombody recognised us there and hopefully there's none...',HyunJoong honestly said as he wiped her tears with his thumb. He wasn't sure if someone recognised them but he hoped there was none.
 
'Come on, let's go back to the hotel?',Hyunjoong asked while offering his hand. Dara took it but when she get up her knees were wobbly due to fear.
 
'I-I'm sorry Hyunie I can't get up...',Dara said to him as she mentally cursed her legs to move but there's no effect.
 
'Hmm...wanna have a piggy back? I don't take 'No' as an answer so hop on',Hyunjoong said as he bent down in front of Dara.
 
'But..',Dara tried to stop him.
 
'No buts!',Hyunjoong demanded.
 
'Ok but let me down when were near the hotel ok?',Dara said as she started to climbed on top of him. She had no choice as her legs already gave up as fear starts to eat her up.
 
 
Hyunjoong stood up and started walking towards the hotel, it was near the beach so it was easier for them to back. Dara clinged to him tightly afraid that she'll fall and Hyunjoong, he's pretty much happy even though there's a problem that awaits them. He never imagined that he'll carry the most beautiful girl on earth named, Sandara Park.
 
'OMO look Hyunie the sunset is pink! It's so pretty~',Dara exclaimed as she pointed towards the sun, totally forgetting her problems
 
'Yeah you're pretty..',Hyunjoong exclaimed as he looked at Dara's profile while the sunset shines on her. Dara looked back at Hyunjoong and blushed scarlet as she saw his angelic smile just 2cm away from her face. She buried her face on the crook of his neck to cover her scarlet face.
 
'Hmmm...',Dara hummed agaisnt his skin. Unknown to her it sent shivers down HyunJoong's spine.
 
 
 
Dara's POV
 
Geez how come he says that so easily! Everytime he compliments me or just looked at me while wearing that...that...that addictive smile! It's not fair! It's not like how Minie and Joongie, Minie compliments me in a teasing way so I'm not sure if he's sincere that's why I don't take his compliments seriously and Joongie when he compliments me he becomes very serious that I can feel so much honesty that makes me speechless sometimes. Hyunie's compliments however, makes me giddy and embarrassed at the same time maybe because of his smile or the way he looks at me. He's truly the prince-on-a-white-horse-kind-of-type. But why am I thinking like this when I'm currently having a huge problem!? Get a hold of yourself Dara!
 
 
 
HyunJoong's POV
 
I wish this day will never end. It's been only a month since I met her but I already feel something towards her and even though I know that Jae (even though he keeps denying it himself) and Minho liked her first, I can't help but fall for her more. Accepting this cf is the best thing that I ever made in my life. Just feeling her cling to me like she's back-hugging me, felt heavenly and warm. I never felt like this towards any girls I loved before that's why I will promise to myself today that I'll never let this girl go without any fight even if it means fighting between my brothers.
 
 
 
Someone's POV
 
Little did they know, someone recognised both of them. It was reporter in Korea whose on a vacation with his girlfriend. He took pictures of Dara and Hyunjoong holding hands and eating together at the couple street. He followed them everywhere but unfortunately lost them afterwards. He immediatly went to an internet cafe with his girlfriend and emailed the pictures to Korea. The scandal between Hyundara couple spread like wild fire after an hour after it was posted, everybody was talking about it everywhere and it was the most searched in Naver, FB, Twitter, etc.
 
Everybody in Korea saw it, including Dara's fans and HyunJoong's fans. All the shippers mourned and demanded what the truth is but there was no response from both of their companies as their talent's commercial is not supposed to be said to the public as promised on the contract. Both companies were in deep trouble and they just hoped that the scandal fade away faster but they were wrong. Fans protested in front of their buildings and demanded answers.
 
Theians, Applers and other shippers were all brokenhearted but Hyundara fans celebrated for the revelation. But Dara's fanboys suffered the most some even tried to commit suicide after seeing the news, all the bars and clubs were full of guys drinking and mourning for their 'Angel', including the vampire and the wolf.
 
 
Vampire's POV
 
'Is this why you didn't reply?....I get it now...',he murmured to himself while looking at the photos of 'Hyundara couple'. He was unexpectedly sad, angry, disappointed and broken?...Why does he feel like his heart is broken to pieces? He felt so broken even though he's pretty sure that he's healthy and fine.
 
'Why?',He keeps asking himself. He turned off his phone, he didn't like seeing the pictures.
 
'I need an answer!',he demanded to no one.
 
 
Wolf's POV
 
'Hyunjoong and Dara?....together??...that's...this...',he was speechless when he looked at the screen of his phone. He's sure that it's really the both of them holding hands but he still can't believe it. Did he already lose the battle?
 
'Why does it have to be him?....Can't it be me?...I...I....this is unbelievable!',he said as he slammed his phone on his bed. He slumped down the ground and started cursing due to frustation.
 
'I need an answer!',he said inside his head.
 
 
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
This is a bit boring don't you think?...:(
I'm lacking inspiration this days >.<
Gahd whats wrong with me?!!!!!!ughhh!!
Anyway guys I hope you like it??>.<
The wolf and the vampire?You guys already
knows who they are~kekekeke
OK!Guys!I gtg imma reflect today and find
inspirations for the new update!Gudluck to me!
>.<
-Love,Rako-chii~