What really happened?

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
                                                                    
"It's not stalking, it's getting to know someone indirectly"
 
No one's POV
 
On the other hand, the five unknown girls were inside their van and discussing what happened inside the haunted house.
 
'Aish why did you guys ran after seeing the mummy?!',the leader asked the four girls.
 
'Well it was scary as hell unnie!',girl 1 defended.
 
'Unnie, you know I'm afraid of those kind of things!',girl 2 seconded.
 
'You know well enough that I don't like those things, their disgusting unnie!',girl 3 said while making a disgusted face.
 
'How about you?',the leader asked girl 4.
 
'Well I panicked when they all screamed so I didn't have a choice but to run as well',girl 4 replied to the leader truthfully.
 
'Aish! Because of you guys I wasn't able to follow the Rabbit as I was too busy trying to find you guys!',the leader exclaimed totally frustrated.
 
'I wonder what happened to the Rabbit?',girl 4 sighed totally disappointed.
 
'Well...',the leader was going to say something when girl 1 screamed all of the sudden causing the girls to turn to her.
 
'OMO!!! Unnie get's what I found?!!',girl 1 asked while squeeling like there's no tomorrow while holding her phone.
 
'You know I hate riddles, just get to the point!',the leader demanded annoyed how the girl just cut her off.
 
'Well, Vampire and his friends was seen in Lotte World this afternoon while shooting their new commercial! And to add that up, they were there at the exact time that the rabbit and her friend arrived!',she replied to the leader. The other three girls all froze, as well as their leader.
 
'No way!! So they were the idol group that they were talking about!!??',girl 1 asked in disbelief.
 
'Oh my Gahd!! This is unbelievable!',girl 2 exclaimed.
 
'So, there's a possibility that the Vampire and the Rabbit met?',girl 3 asked, still dazed.
 
'We can't be sure yet....wait I remebered that I saw three guys in front of the exit of the haunted house...I only saw their backs, which seems awfully familiar, so I didn't figure who it was....I thought they were only staffs..',the leader confessed.
 
'Omo! Could it be that something happened inside the haunted house, that we didn't know??',girl 1 asked the girls after hearing the leader's confession.
 
'Wait...did you check the Vampire's outfit after their commercial?',the leader asked girl 1 which the girl responded with a nod as she passed her phone to the leader.
 
'I'm right it was them! I'm sure of it!',the leader told them after looking at the pictures.
 
The girls were left dumbfounded as they realised that they just missed a very important evidence.
 
 
Will they ever find out what really happened, especially that the Vampire and the rabbit, themselves, were the only people who knew what happened inside the Haunted house? Will the Rabbit tell her alien friend what happened or will she keep it to herself? Will the 'supposed to be couple' ever meet again?
 
 
***************************************************************************************************************
Well I just want you guys to know what happened
to the five theians and here it is now :)
kekekeke I promise all of you the next time Jaedara
would meet,they will meet properly ok?Just not now >.<
Please keep the comments coming :D
-Love,Rako-chii